Seeing a lot of coping on Jow Forums

People are celebrating over Republicans having minimal loses in the House and how great this is compared to the historical average. It doesn't even really matter. Those seats will be shook up in another two years. Democrats had a massive strategic victory last night. Two million felons in Florida now have voting rights and this amendment passed with a 70% majority. That means almost half of Republicans voted for it.

Just to put into perspective how massive of a strategic victory this is for Democrats, if just 1% of felons voted in Florida in 2016, Florida would have went to Hillary Clinton. Democrats in Florida are going to be working for the next two years getting felons registered to vote and making sure they get ballots. Last night, Florida went from a purple state to solid blue. Republicans that voted for this amendment just handed the state over to the Democrats on a silver platter. They handed Democrats the governorship in next elections, the Senate, most House seats and the state legislator.

This is Republicans fucking everything up again for an extremely short term gain of winning a few seats that'll be promptly lost in the next cycle. Say goodbye to Florida. It's gone forever.

Attached: 1517572305249.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

nigger

Democrats just got two million potential voters for free in a state where election margins are less than 100,000 votes. Calling me a nigger for pointing this out to you isn't going to change the fact that Florida is now a blue state.

Attached: 1505090941196.jpg (640x640, 37K)

fuck off weeb shit

Darkies won't be able to stop committing crimes so they just end up back in prison and white ex-felons will vote Republican.

Fuck off Leaf, japs are better allies than you guzzling apologists

Its fucking true. YOU HAD ONE JOB FLORIDA

Attached: 1540444317202.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

nigger.

Its an echo chamber here. Deep inside they know they lost.

nigger

>implying rapists, murderers, robbers, pedophiles, and gang members priorities are to vote

>hey guys I used an anime reaction image, do I fit in yet?
fuck off reddit nigger

Attached: 1519199112848.jpg (397x426, 44K)

Felons are Redpilled about society. Many become conservative and start earning their pay.

>2 million
No.

>guaranteed blue state
Again, no.

Florida population: ~21 million
Votes cast in 2016 election: ~10 million

There are MILLIONS of potential "new" voters for either side. The felons getting the right to vote certainly isn't "a good thing" but to claim that the state is now solid blue and nothing can be done is patently false.

>double posting smug anime girls
this does magically give your argument more merit, sad!

Attached: Florida.png (674x573, 80K)

You're not wrong but I, for one, welcome our new nigger overlords.

Attached: 1535715518435.jpg (700x700, 79K)

Stop being retarded. Felons are mostly non-white and non-whites vote Democrat. There are legitimate counter-arguments to OP's post, this is not one of them.

>inb4 Vox
Vox is propaganda, but their numbers are accurate even if the conclusions they try to push with those numbers are false.

Attached: felons.png (755x737, 201K)

KILL JEWS

Hard cope. I'd like to see you try to spin how 2 million new potential voters for Democrats in Florida is a good thing for Republicans.

Attached: 1494357677608.jpg (916x644, 109K)

>potential
>p o t e n t i a l
nigger

Attached: 1520335850308.gif (400x208, 131K)

How many of them are in jail?

the only cope here is you who jacks off to anime and hentai because you're an incel who probably will never even hug a woman while i bang a new one every week

it's because we need to get back to our roots. the phrase that was ushered in before the era of paid shills and bots, before trump. it has been lost from our vocabulary; this golden treasure of a phrase. the jew fears this battlecry the most:

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Attached: 2ce653bacc170612e03d0ab49d30c3f880101830e71aa19bab04d631598109e8.jpg (960x842, 58K)

How am I wrong?

Just saying, this is the dems, people who don’t show up to vote, vote blue

More voters is literally always a bad thing even if it’s meth addicted skinheads

> I'd like to see you try to spin how 2 million new potential voters for Democrats in Florida is a good thing for Republicans.

Already gave my counterargument. Smug posting and ignoring arguments =/= victory my dude.

See:

Attached: 1477305202689.jpg (1275x1200, 518K)

Yes, potential. If two million white South Africans were settled in Florida and given citizenship you would be jumping with joy of the new arrival of potential voters. Felons being given the vote is the same thing except for Democrats. Not every one of the felons are going to vote. But 10%-30% will. Even if only 1% voted that would be enough to flip Florida.

Before the election i predicted that no matter what the outcome people will claim it was a loss. Even if the house stayed red the fact that it didnt become solid red would be spun as some sort of backlash against trump.

The true picture is that despite two years of heavy anti-trump propaganda they did worse in the midterms than you would historically expect to happen automatically with out any real effort at all. They fought and struggled for the barest of minimum wins.

While it would have been hilarious to see the fallout of the house staying red its honestly just pathetic that democrats are considering this any kind of a victory, and you know they arent. The party leaders are probably panicking right now.

This.. I used to run with a bunch of criminals and all of them would be like fuck voting how is that making illegal money? Going to a gubmint building to waste time I could be selling? Nope. I'm glad someone understands this here

I'm happy the dems won the house
it means their base has to shut up and stop rioting

The riots were fun to watch though.

Oh come on, you know they won't.

Attached: cultural-enrichment.jpg (479x322, 47K)

I forgot one very important bit of information. Florida is the most critical battleground state in the country. Every vote there is worth its weight in gold especially considering how narrow the margins are there.

There level of cope ITT is astounding.

Attached: 1508212305716.jpg (1024x998, 60K)

>party of zionists fucks over their base
Imagine my shock.

>Seeing a lot of coping on Jow Forums
Yeah, I see a lot of Dems trying to post template threads as well.

>if just 1% of felons voted in Florida in 2016, Florida would have went to Hillary Clinton
He doesn't know.

nah Trump could of won without florida. the rust belt will vote for him again

I never would have guessed that Florida is a critical battleground state, you got me there.

NOW you're thinking with portals

>it doesn't matter
we can now stack the courts without bullshit delays. including the supreme court. this matters a great deal.

it's florida, yeah a lot of the blacks are felons, but there are just as many white felons in florida.

dont underestimate florida's crackers

Honestly a ton of the felons who WOULD vote would be lots of white people who beat their wives or got in a bar fight. They ain't voting Democrat

truth, and preventing immigration reform is going to be the democrats top priority for the next 2 years.
the result will be a blue texas AND arizona in 2020.
at that point republicans winning anything of value will be mathematically impossible.
too little too late friends, too little too late

>2 million potential voters
>Only 100,000 required to swing state
Criminals aren't monolithic, enough will vote to make a significant difference to a swing state.

don't forget that most criminals are minorities and will vote accordingly, florida is blue now

>implying dems will be as energized in 2020
>implying reps won't be more energized in 2020 to vote for trump
>implying the same thing didn't happen to Obama even though he lost 60 and Trump lost 30
babby's first midterm

>first there was obama
>then blacked (.) com
>now voting write restored for 2 million criminals in america's wang
the nigger era of america is upon us.

Attached: 1535715518449.jpg (487x268, 60K)

>They fought and struggled for the barest of minimum wins

exactly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

You're that faggot that pretended to be a cuban that voted for the nigger right?

This is actually an interesting question. Are they allowed to vote from prison? If they commit another felony is the right revoked again, then another waiting period begins? It seems like a big mess lol.

what got passed is that those who have served their time are now allowed to vote
So no. If they are in jail, they can't vote. If they commit another crime, they can't vote.
So it might not be that big of a deal

>tfw the wording for restoring felon rights was wored vague as fuck and had no mention of the word "felon", "previously convicted", or "criminal" in the wording. Typical bullshit wording to obfuscate the real intent. Don't be surprised.

Also I thought it was supposed to be a blue wave. Did you mean this puddle we have on the floor this morning?

Attached: a_lel_so_top.png (168x200, 15K)