Stacey Abrams VOWS ‘To Remain In Governor’s Race

Wait, You can just ...refuse to lose? she lost by like 30 points lmao

Attached: F73EFC5E-66E5-41DC-A158-15695C892EEF.jpg (750x759, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d9d4a
sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/in_less_than_one_week_absentee_ballots_will_be_mailed_to_voters
sos.ga.gov/index.php/Elections/voter_registration_statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol how can you expect a black fat nigga to play fairly in something, are you crazy?

This is America. Thanks Democrats, its not like we have other things to do

Shes so rombus

Have gibs escalated to the point of the governors office?
she wuz guvnr in sheet.

There are still votes to count and if the margin shrinks enough it can force a runoff election.

>lol how can you expect a black fat nigga to play fairly in something, are you crazy?

This.

She's a Nigger, and hardcore Anti-White racist on top of that.

Niggers cannot cililisation, as we all know, so ...

ima juz move my ass into the gubnuhs office n sheet.
what is its end game?

shes expecting to start a civil war i guess

Squatters rights. Nigger is 200k in debt she isnt of sound mind or body.

She's not leaving until she speaks with the manager

Fuck me that was funny

>black fat bitch
Corrected it for you. She's the trifecta. The only cards that beat that would be if she ate more taco's then you and I don't mean the latino kind.

Lets hope so >:)

Stop chimping out, you lost, filthy ape.

AH HEEELL NAW MM-MM I AINT LEAVIN THIS SHIIEEEET

She won by 60 pounds

Kek

She's hoping the remainder will trigger a runoff I think.

She wants to eat the runoff

How can you be such a sore fucking loser? It's not being nigger or a leftist. Even Gillum conceded when it was mathematically impossible for him to win, yet this bitch is doing this shit.

Somebody got to help me wit these bills.

#METOO

SCOTTY WANTS A REEEEEDO TOOO!

Attached: bac0d0a0-d808-4d36-b0f3-36692013c813-APCBrd_11-23-2015_Crescent_1_AA002__2015_11_22_IMG_Gov_Scott_Wa (530x712, 41K)

Did she already get caught hacking the election?

thanks I died. Being a headline was her purpose, but I the thought of what's happening in her head is killing me.

LoL.. isn't that the fucking bitch who said georgians would have to turn in their guns?

The margin is only getting smaller.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-14-21-08.png (1440x2560, 285K)

She lost to the guy in charge of punishing voter fraud who happened to have won via voter fraud that didnt get punished

Only two things in this world that'll make me puke, that's a hog eating slop, and a big black spook.

The Georgia DNC did, so it definitely has to do with her.
archive.is/d9d4a

Yes. And half of the state voted for her.

You’re posting in pol in the middle of the afternoon. You know you don’t have anything to do.

there's over ten million people living
in georgia, not even five million voted.
stay in school faggot.

No he accused them of fraud without giving any reasoning other then he has the power to investigate them so he will just cause he can. He's already been busted multiple times trying to rig shit in his favor.
It's absurd the guy in charge of overseeing an election gets to run in it.

Attached: 1537823849649.jpg (429x359, 32K)

Low iQ reparations dindoos. We owe them everything, they said so. They were even here before the pilgrims. Ask em!

Attached: A0BC8713-E0B5-4E60-AE71-856002E33930.jpg (452x440, 66K)

when georgia is lost the the dems, operation day of the rope will commence. screenshot this.

Georgia has an automatic recount law whereby if the winner gets less than 50%, there's a runoff. Early and absentee ballots haven't been fully counted yet, and since Kemp is only 0.4% above that threshold, they could be enough to bring him below it. You wouldn't concede yet either, unless you're some kind of self-hating cuck. Which I wouldn't doubt.

The possibility of that is less than .0001 %.

>implying any of these assholes know about runoff votes
>implying any of these assholes care about runoff votes
Where do you think you are?

you must be a fucking genius, neck yourself.

ATLANTA, GA – In less than one week, county officials will begin mailing absentee ballots to Georgia voters, and advance voting by mail will begin for the General Election on November 8, 2016. To request an absentee ballot, voters can submit a written application to their local county registrar or log onto the office’s “My Voter Page (MVP)” to print the application and mail the completed form to their registrar.

sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/in_less_than_one_week_absentee_ballots_will_be_mailed_to_voters

Look out everybody, we got a real, live, jive-talking badass over here.

>there's over ten million people living
>in georgia, not even five million voted.
>stay in school faggot.

so those 5 million non voters are to blame for having the dumb nigger in the first place.
Georgians are morons.

>He's already been busted multiple times trying to rig shit in his favor.
Can you actually source me on that or are you just going to leave me hanging?
>It's absurd the guy in charge of overseeing an election gets to run in it.
Why shouldn't he run? It's not like the end-all-be-all of election overseeing ends with him. He has associates and other people below him that also are doing the same shit he does and they can also tell if something's afoul in the race too you know.

Proof?

i wasn't talking to you, dago wop, fuck off.

secretarys of state run for governor all the fucking time.

Don’t tease me. My dick only gets so hard.

So wait, did they count the absentee ballots already or what?

niggers can never follow rules. any time they are on the losing end of anything they will simply refuse to lose as if that is even a thing to be respected.

civic nat faggots don't understand niggers. I have lived in the deep south all my life and i can tell you that they are no benefit to us. period. Their perpetual existence is based off of threatening and posturing for more free shit. The have no altruistic qualities. They masquerade as champions of equality, but their version of equality is twisted. In fact, just about any notion they have about anything is twisted.

if we were to pack up all the niggers and send them back by force, i am convinced that the wall would get built, we would have a better and more honest relationship with mexico and the mexican people, and the world in general.

There was a reason our forefathers enslaved them. It was either gonna be us or them.

They can not coexist with anyone, not even themselves unless in unison to take somebody else's shit.

the #1 problem with this country is niggers. they will be the death of us all.

I had to quit wrestling in high school because I'd get erect from doing it. It was a bad look.

>niggers
>ever respecting your time

not even once.

Hey Finland, I hear Yeti trying to eat your kid. Better go check on him. And by the way, make me a batch of licorice woman.

wow, such hostility.
so tell me when you have a fat nigger bitch
screaming to grab dem guns, you limped dick faggots dont go out vote that bitch down.

fpbp. fucking based

It's worse than all that. This bitch is from the South. She's on 'Southern People' time. And that's not even a race thing. Just look at Jeff Sessions.

based French bro

Let her think she won.

Can we just stop being racist and call them commies. That is the very thing which makes them our real enemy.

She’s losing? Now just waiting for the rest of her crew to jump in and start kicking her opponent to make sure she wins. That’s how it always works.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (419x261, 31K)

This is why niggers dont belong in civilized society.

That's what the pedo who lost to Doug Jones did, so yeah it's not really a new idea. You have to be within certain margins and you have a time period of I believe a week after the election to sort things out, but you can do it.

How about you cuckold faggots fuck off back to r.eddit?

nah, it's just niggers.

you have no idea until you have been surrounded by them. they are worthless.

I don't know about that in this case. Like I said before, even fucking Gillum conceded around 12 AM. when it was clear he wouldn't win. This nigress is just being vindictive and a shrew.

even if the niggers were not communists they would still be a problem. %50 of niggers have iq so low they are classified as retarded and well over %56 of them end up in jail or with felonies during their lifetime. niggers are completely worthless

Why not have two Georgia's to represent both parties? Separate but equal.

Attached: awoo1517101586581.png (900x900, 387K)

According to the secretary of states website there are only 6,435,364 people registered to vote in the state of georgia as of this election.

sos.ga.gov/index.php/Elections/voter_registration_statistics

the margin does not matter, she is not going to make up the difference.

what she is going for is percent. In georgia you need 50% to win, if that 50.3% becomes 49.9% there will need to be a runoff election without the libertarian that snagged 1% of the vote.

She needs about 15k votes, only way she will find them is by cheating.

some of those people are kids under the age of 18 tho

maybe the implications of Session "resigning" has her and her cohorts a little spooked now

thats a nice timeline you have there....

This guy gets it with one exception.

We didn't enslave them. They enslaved each other. We just happened to be the buyer of said lemon property. We bought labor for years on credit and now the bill has come due, its absolutely and unequivocally our own fault.

Just like letting women vote. Today there is only one county in the entire state, that has more men as registered voters. 1! Dade county. This is one of our many bad decisions from the past coming back to haunt.

So you're saying that the Dems "found" a box of votes in someone's car that was forgotten about and they all happen to be Democrat votes.

Yeah, just enough to drop Kemp to 49.99999%! Imagine that!

women are 50/50. it was a mistake, but niggers are such a small minority yet they are most of the problem.

95% democrat. they just want our shit. they want to enslave us just like they enslave each other. they are a lazy, rude, slaver race whose best attribute is projecting their own inadequacy opon others.

they are enemies. i have no idea why civic nationalist cucks think that we can ever win them to our side. our side doesn't promise "free" shit and 10k tax returns. it will never happen.

What a fat ugly POS

Attached: Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs.png (658x537, 422K)

A commie thinking they own anything. How cute.

Attached: Micropenis victory.gif (480x360, 101K)

I wouldn't say women are 50/50, the stats prove that wrong each time... but your right women are necessary, just not to vote. The other topic however, i agree with you on 100%

Didn't Roy Moore unironically do the same thing? And then he just disappeared lol.

you're right. it's all tied together at this point.

imagine a world without niggers though... i feel like most of our "problems" would just melt away and we would be able to address things that are actual problems.

can confirm, a van of found votes just flew over my house.

DId you hack my phone?

Uuuuuhhh maybe?

Attached: 1541473089656.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

Nah fuck yourself civcuck. Thinking like that is what gives people the illusion of assimilation.

agreed, but we live in an era of social justice warriors who use this as their religion. They have no moral compass. They haven't earned any of the freedoms they enjoy and all of them wants something for nothing at somebody else's expense. The future of GA and largely the USA, is that of something akin to venezuela or maybe zimbabwe if their birth rates aren't kept in check by planned parenthood.

kill yourself faggot

Underrated

And when defeat is finally announced, they'll immediately demand an investigation and a recount and magically the kike vote counters will find just enough to nudge her over the finishing line, just like what happened with that ugly kike Al Frankenfurter.

>hello? Poleece? Dey aint gibbin me muh governorship or muh nuggets

>no moral compass

how do they do it? do they not worry for their own children? Do they not look at the fruit the nigger tree bears? i just don't get it. Is it a lack of hardships? Is it a lack of being around niggers for any prolonged amount of time?

... or is it just weakness? is weakness a key factor of being evil?

The NPC meme has gotta be real. I assume niggers are the bulk of their army.

As a professional niggerologist i have to agree that your assessment is spot on. They really are like overgrown children and should never have any kind of authority.

RUN OFF COMING!!!!!!

TICK TOCK KEMPTONS

I honestly don't know. People are complex and are shaped via a mixture of experience, genetics, and environment. It has gone all sorts of ways but one thing is clear, a multiracial/multicultural society can't by its very definition gave lasting meaning without one taking over. But i will say, IMHO, it doesn't matter much in the long term. When we run out of oil at least 90% of the planets useless people will have to go away as oil has supported them and their uselessness up to this point. People who cannot work the land, hunt, and use renewable resources to their advantage will not survive. Plain and simple and a silver lining to this horror.

Niggers believe they can just do whatever they want, that's why they get shot all the time.

Doesn't Georgia require a run off if he doesn't get 50%?

Interesting how they keep finding new votes

i try to word my statements as accurately as i can in order to tell people the the closest thing to the truth as possible.

All they want is in white men's wallets and in a white woman's pants. The average nigger is gifted half a million dollars over the course of it's life, yet most do not own cars nor homes. How? i don't understand it. They recieve 10k tax returns yet live in the projects and bum rides to work? What do they do with their money? If we were to give them all the money in the world and left ourselves entirely broke they would be no better off in less than a decade. They only know how to take and never give, yet why do they even take if they are only going to ruin? If niggers controlled all the wealth in this country then there would be no social programs or infrastructure... only mountains of jordans and other social symbols as children starve in the streets.

Fuck civic nationalists. there is no way that they have not observed these patterns.

THICC

more Interesting how they're 90% for Democrats and no county in the state had that wide of a margin of democrat victory as a whole.

Personally as a Georgian i'm scared to use an absentee ballot because i think soon as it hits the Secretary of states address in Atlanta, they open it, and place it in the trash. But its odd those democrats "ain't skeered" a bit. Funny how that mindset is different.