Our guy

Razorfist is our guy.

Attached: Razorfist.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuSElJa5bzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"If I talk fast enough nobody will notice that I am mostly just blowing air" the guy
Plus points for not being a weeboo though, but literally pic-related

Attached: trueamerican.jpg (1024x631, 98K)

he likes jap games too.

He's dating a white girl you dumb faggot.

I like him and his video game content is pretty good.

that bitch is mexican.

Who gives a shit? At least he's not taking a dick in the ass.

yo. who dat.

Attached: 1511666827412.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Is that Spoony?

what's your personal investment in a e-celeb's daily living anyway?

I don't have one.

Spoony if he wasn't a cuck

Spoony hasn't made a fucking decent video in years and is living off what's left of his Patreon gibs

No negative

>At least he's not taking a dick in the ass
Well then he'll never be a leader in the WN movement. suck on that

Stop chowing down on e-celeb cock

Obviously you've never watched a STYX video.

he a cool dude, would beer with, but thinker isn't, not awake, sleepyfist

OH NO NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=NuSElJa5bzc

So I guess you believe he's in kahoots with the jews?

He's pretty all right despite being Styx sans chill.

Razorfag is still around? I guess there will always be teenagers taken in by some loudmouth dipshit with a dog-eared thesaurus.

nobody has a dog-eared thesaurus. when you're writing your script for the video, you pick up the thesaurus and look up words. nobody dog-ears a thesaurus faggot.

>waifish thesaurus faggot that wears leather in 120 degree heat is bhased!

you mean this bernie supporter who broke character in a video to let all the people affected by the trump presidency that he is with them. Yeah totally our guy

Most people don't, but then most people don't use it as a crutch to seem intelligent to brainlets.

Wow you really changed my mind. He's totally Hitler then I guess

Attached: f05.png (693x460, 165K)

I said " OUR " guy that doesn't include Democrats or liberals.

So you're fine with apologizing to democrats and liberals for drumpf and comforting us in our time of need? Wow, you're a nice guy

>Wears make-up. Has a name that includes "fisting"
>Not a faggot

Attached: razorfists MAGAparty.jpg (1484x960, 221K)

He told dems to calm down and check the facts. He wanted them to realize they have been lied too regarding Trump. You are proof they didn’t listen.

Funny dude with based opinions, but will forever be a lolcow due to the video floating around of him beating off.

He's like if Dennis Miller was a NEET.

I'm a Rand Paul supporter I only sided with the right because people like you forced us to. So no I will in fact not be apologizing for Donald Troll nor do I have anything to apologize for. And you know I would say perhaps you butt munches will think about next time you decide it's a good idea to go around calling everybody that doesn't agree with you a nazi or a bigot. But unfortunately for all of you there isn't gonna be a next time.

exactly - he pegs gaydar to the red

>There isn't going to be a next time
Lmao sure buddy, can't wait until rural retards like yourself have no voice in politics anymore

You see? This is what I'm talking about. These people on here trolling are not the real fascist. People like you and the Democrat party are.

And you wonder why over half the country hates all of you.

you mean the guy who still defended Milo after he outed himself as a pedo while we all gave milo the shaft? yeah totally our guy..

Haha the country hates you not us, you can't tell me that you aren't a fascist. You have a confederate flag!

reminder this guy sent a video of him jerking off to his twink fuck buddy

he is literally a fag

The Confederate flag has absolutely nothing to do with fascism you slobbering shit stain.

And wrong. You member muh blue wave you neo nazi retards claimed you was gonna get? That's proof in itself how half the country truly feels about all of you.

..... now off you fuck you little faggot

Where was the red wave that you and your neo nazi retards claimed was gonna happen? Even with your representatives straight up cheating you didn't take the house.

The confederate flag is a dogwhistle for facism btw

I am /ourguy/

Attached: 1541621244692115692892.jpg (3264x1836, 1.53M)

For one I never said there was gonna be a red wave you jack wagon. I just new there wasn't gonna be a blue wave. And what do you mean chea? We've got rock solid video evidence that the Democrats was the ones cheating.

How can anybody be this delusional?