Tfw struggling to come up with things that Trump managed to do with 2 years of control

>tfw struggling to come up with things that Trump managed to do with 2 years of control

We were duped.

>inb4 muh gdp!!

Attached: 1511835999138.png (342x360, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

promiseskept.com/
trumptracker.github.io/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-29/americas-true-deficit-us-borrow-over-13-trillion-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

promiseskept.com/

trumptracker.github.io/

sage

Shill. He SLASHED corporate taxes which trickles into our pockets

lol

Sad performance.

Niggers have the highest employment stats ever, bro! Based niggers and Israel!

Correct. Elections don't matter. No wall and he sends the army to the border to set up tents to welcome the Honduran caravan.
But he made sure to start another war in Syria and move our embassy to Jerusalem.

MAGAfaggots.

just cause you keep saying it doesnt make it true, shill. everybody got a tax cut but the top 10% in blue states. there are more job openings than unemployed. wage growth highest its been in over a decade.

He basically killed Isis right away and just allowed the free market to gain confidence.

Pro Tip: Quit trying to be relevant steroid boy.

>But he made sure to start another war in Syria
just lurk if youre uninformed, why bother posting

White baby boom.

>wage growth higher than it's ever been
I wish that was true.

Trump simply went epic style. Libtard tears are so delicious.

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires6.jpg (1600x1064, 244K)

>there are more job openings than unemployed

this was true before the tax cuts for corporations

look up a chart u fucking moron

Attached: job openings.png (1168x470, 64K)

Trump was voted in on an overwhelming feeling of desiring change that benefits the voters, exactly like obongo. He can still absolutely win in 2020 either way, but he really is skewing to be the conservative obama in giving only very watered down versions of what was promised. The wall is essentially the main course, if we get some obamacare wall then what's even the fucking point?

High corp taxes are bad policy. I’m not even a low tax free marketeer, but as long as we do have relatively low barriers to movement of capital you have to look at the incentives it creates re: offshoring

Trump’s moves on trade are v significant and we haven’t seen that play out fully yet

In my opinion the US is in a very precarious position and a lot of 2016 was simply avoiding a knockout blow. I think a lot of us are realistic about that. This is the beginning of a long fight not the end.

yeah that totally isnt government propaganda

Attached: matt.png (708x944, 543K)

Trumps economy has never needed to be propped up by Quantative easing.

Attached: 1529092567805.jpg (947x995, 132K)

we're 21 trillion in debt!! WTF is wrong with you people???

Yeah it looks like it’s about to stagnate. At least Trump didn’t impede the growth when he got into office.

Wow, you mean that the only ones who really won anything out of this is Trump and his insanely rich family and friends and all the Jow Forumsfags are still just as whiny, upset, angry, and pathetic as ever with no actual tangible benefits besides being able to yell "I voted for Trump!" at minorities? Who could've seen this coming!? Also LOL at inviting a family of Jews to come gobble up even more power over the United States. Sure technically only Ivanka is a Jew but you know she's the only child he actually cares about and he desperately wants to fuck her and shit.

it's propped up by a $1.4 trillion dollar annual deficit

that's even worse

America's True Deficit: US To Borrow Over $1.3 Trillion In 2018
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-29/americas-true-deficit-us-borrow-over-13-trillion-2018

russia did that

>desiring change that benefits the voters
>tax cut for billionaires

>giving into ransom demands of corporations holding your labor market hostage instead of beating them like fags they are is good policy

that's a chart of job openings

you people are retards

JOE ROGAN HAS A BLACK DAUGHTER

trump's economy IS ONLY the result of quantitative easy

mostly McJobs

I'm going to give everyone itt an easy crash course on how to spot a Jew. They don't just change the flag, their one and only argument is always shekel based as per The choice is obvious; save your country or have more shekels. Considering Jews are nomadic they have no allegiance to a country, so it's plain to see which argument they would make. And it's right, 100% of the time.

topkek

So why did the growth in the amount of new jobs slow after he got into office?

ever been tested for autism before?

imagine supporting giving billionaires a tax cut on the grounds that its "going against jewish interests and saving the country"

you are the BEST goy they could have ever asked for

The economy is a big deal for normies. He's flooding the judiciary with originalist judges, finally pivoting our foreign policy against China, kept the Middle East from getting more fucked, slashed refugee resettlements to the US, and done what he can to let ICE and BP do their jobs. He's done pretty much everything he without the support of cucks in Congress. Those traitors are now largely gone. Losing the House was a blow, but it can be reversed in two years

trumpers need jobs too u know

The easiest way to spot a jobless neet is to have them claim that Trump's tax cuts help no one except billionaires. If you got a paycheck, you'd know how beneficial it's been for people like me in the middle class

i quit my job 6 months ago and refuse to work in spic land anymore. when i run out of money (next week or two) i'm putting a bullet in my brain. by the way, am i being counted as unemployed? i worked for cash

>Be faggot communist
>Try to look big and talk about a monetary policy when he doesn't even believe in it.
>Completely butcher terminology
>Not realize that there has been no quantitative easing for years.
I, I just don't know anymore.

>We're gonna punish you with high tax rates!
>Waaaa why'd you take all your jobs to Ireland?

>flooding the judiciary with originalist judges
hes flooding it with judges that support government surveillance and the NSA spying on Americans without warrants

>pivoting our foreign police against china
thats a fucking horrendous thing you brainlet

>kept the middle east from getting more fucked
are you forgetting the cruise missiles he fired at syria and all the shit hes trying to start with Iran over nukes? Are you forgetting the saudis and gulf states are still ripping up the region?

>slashed refugee resettlements to the us
>

>letting ICE and BP do their jobs
its not in trump's interest to stop illegal immigration since thats his hiring demographic for his companies. Ever fucking wonder why the billionaires in power never actually want to stop the flow of immigrants despite working class people pleading for fucking centuries to make it stop?

whatever you say shill

I got to listen to months of IT ONLY HELPS THE RICH ORANGE MAN BAD while I'm taking home and extra $400 a paycheck.

yes. the dildo industry is booming

why do foreign fuckers only care about america, gtfo, also remember when obama said he'd close gitmo in his first 90 days, never happened.

the only direct thing that a president ever effected me was I got check for 200 dollars when bush "cut some taxes", which was probably a smoke screen before 911

Be a man and stand up to the companies instead of immediately capitulating to their every demand.

Some "negotiator" trump has turned out to be

>I dont believe in monetary policy
now youre just being ridiculous

The entire american economy has been the result of quantitative easing post 2009. Raising the federal reserve interest rates from negative rates to just barely oh so positive doesnt change things. Until the interest rate is at a normal level of around 5% then you cant say the economy isnt STILL in emergency quantitative easy policy

>muh terminology
absolute state of american education

is this a gary oldman mashup thread now?

The globalists are this butt blasted yet Trump did nothing at all?

lol true dat
-fellow ancap

if you'd lose that fucking commie flag I'd agree with you, but when you get rid of the 1% jews, it's another jew in charge like stalin, commies are like kindergarten level at this.

Attached: 3jewsdid9-11_zps5be8054b.jpg (450x540, 59K)

>hes flooding it with judges that support government surveillance and the NSA spying on Americans without warrants
Being originalist does not require supporting the NSA. Maybe you can find a few judges as examples of that, but too few to matter
>thats a fucking horrendous thing you brainlet
As expected of a commie flag. Fuck off. The chinks are our biggest and only real foreign threat
>are you forgetting the cruise missiles he fired at syria and all the shit hes trying to start with Iran over nukes? Are you forgetting the saudis and gulf states are still ripping up the region?
The missiles did nothing and were just for show. Assad's won, and that's what matters. Iran needs to be kept from getting nukes, since anyone with half a brain can tell you that Muslim theocracies shouldn't have WMDs, and who cares about some Saudi proxy war in Yemen? At least their new Crown Prince is firmly in our pocket, and has made some moves to trim the corruption in the royal family.
>nothing to say about Trump stopping refugee resettlements
Expected
>ts not in trump's interest to stop illegal immigration since thats his hiring demographic for his companies. Ever fucking wonder why the billionaires in power never actually want to stop the flow of immigrants despite working class people pleading for fucking centuries to make it stop?
Why, then, has he been going so hard against green cards, for example? If he was such a slave to corporate cock, why is he making it so much harder for tech companies to import cheap foreign labor?

>Actually thinks Trump is at fault for Paul Ryan being a Democrat in sheep's clothing
>Ignores all the promises Trump has honored

www.promiseskept.com

Attached: better start building.png (654x91, 6K)

Muh gdp
Muh black employment
Muh hispanic employment
Muh veterans employment
Muh first real wage gains in a decade
Muh tax cuts across the board with much bigger refunds this January
Muh stock market and wealth
Muh business investment
Muh fair trade
Muh saved steel and aluminum basic industries from collapse
Muh cut regulations (see business investment)
Muh personal confidence highest in 15 years
Muh North Korea