Midterms

So if the Republicans have majority in the senate and dems have majority in the house, what does that mean exactly for events to come?

Attached: SmartSelect_20181107-135752_Chrome.jpg (1054x1123, 134K)

Trump can run on an anti-obstructionist platform for 2020

trump will be impeached

It means no legislation of any importance will be passed in the next two years, and the only political news will be non stop Trump hearings in the House.

It means MAGA Nazis got btfo

What if Trump resigns after the Mueller report?

It means Trump won't be able to get any meaningful bills passed through Congress, just like the last two years except that one time with the taxes.

Trump is gonna cuck the house. Trump will get his way.

Attached: 1523169033799.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Does anyone have a list of the Democrat and Republican politicians that got removed in both Senate and house?

he can pull an obama and use a shitton of executive orders.

In this timeline: Trump is impeached, but the senate doesn't remove from office. After finishing his term, and pressured by his supports, Trump runs and wins the primary again, and gets reelected. Republicans think it is endlessly amusing. Then, as predicted by the Curse of Tippecanoe, a crazy leftist assassinates Trump, and the Civil War begins.

The two independents will cocksuck with the Democrats. So it's 51-46 now

A lot of nothing gets accomplished, so somewhat like the past two years.

It means even less will get done by the government than the last 2 years. I'm starting to think politicians might be lying to me when they promise things like "change" and "hope" and "making America great again." The government wouldn't lie to me, would they Jow Forums?

before rump had nevertrumperst and RINO; now they're gone and replaced with Dems. So, nothing changes.

Nothing really, nobody wins.

It means Trump can act by executive order and congress will be too conflicted to stop him lmao

deadlock

deluded

for what?
literally retarded user.

A complete shitshow will emerge, all government work will get paralyzed, and Trump will watch it over, randomly shout MAGA in twitter and discuss news anchors choice of haircuts. Basically just what you need when your country is in trade war with the rest of the planet.

Dems can't impeach him unless they flip 14 republican senators.

So it's doubtful that he'll step down

Are you retarded? The Senate can obstruct the House easily, but not the other way around. Taking the House is all show for the Dems, even many MSM news sites have admitted that the election was subpar.
It also means Trump will run basically unopposed in 2020 with no Senate pushback and no new heroes for the Dems to send out against him - they'll fall back on Hillary and lose embarrassingly once again.

all those house seats are up for re-election in 2 years, so nothing matters, it's like a stalemate on winning an arm farting contest.

literally nothing
which is the best thing that could happen regarding our government, the less they do the better for the rest of us

>And here's why that's a good thing!
>Article by: some jew

trump is like any other president and your life hasn't changed under him

Nothing new can nor will happen.

There is nothing in the report.

exactly, only retards get riled up over shit that never impacts them, when they start taking away rights, then shit will hit the fan.

>trump will be impeached

Attached: youcanliterallysmellthepoopmixedwithanallubestenchcomingoffthisfaggot.jpg (826x960, 60K)

Means dems throw shit everywhere, do nothing but act like faggots and make sure their pets like antifa do violence at thei bidding. And normal americans go oh Democrats really are fucking dumb and vote them out and give trump a 2020 landslide that kicks off the civil war.

Trump's going to surgically dismantle the corrupt Democrats in the house with a new hard-hitting AG, because Sessions just resigned.

Attached: 02495820-BB9A-4B67-963E-B7437852E147.jpg (651x1024, 110K)

>and gets reelected.
Dude couldn't even win the popular vote against Hilary, what makes Jow Forums think he'll do better with an energized left who REALLY want him out? I am being serious here and would like a serious reply.

Say increasingly nervous reddit poster.

Depends on how stable the Democrat party winds up being. Moderate/corperate dems can probably be convinced to vote with Republicans in certain things, if the Democrat party really loses cohesion.

Maybe you fucking idiots should read the constitution instead of circlejerking on r/theIsrael. He's going to be impeached, all you need is a simple majority in the House. He won't be removed though, that takes 2/3rds of the Senate.

Attached: 1534571730939.png (639x563, 271K)

As things are dialogue and bipartisan agreements are going to be extremely difficult, so I guess itś going to be stagnation, confrontation and political bullshit like the last six years of Obama.

Best thing that could have happened to libertarians actually.

This, there was a reason he didnt do rallies for house Republicans.

For the GOP, it means that Trump's control has tightened into a vice-like grip. If Republicans learn from this election, then 2020 should see the House flip back

Attached: which house seats were lost.png (609x743, 379K)

The spread in Texas was only 2 or 3 points with >70% of white men, and >60% of white women voting for Cruz. I have always said 2028 is when Texas flips, but it might happen sooner.

Hillary had full endorsement by her party and a Presidential campaign that effectively began the minute Bill was sworn in.
A new challenger hasn't appeared and if they have any hope of unseating Trump, they need to come forward now.

It looks like Beto's being groomed as their best bet, but he's still not great.

If Mueller had anything, he would have released it before the midterms.

Beta dumped 100 million into Texas and Cruz did virtually no campaigning. Texas is staying red for a while yet.

i'm afraid other investigations are going to whittle the dem house seats down to a minority once sitting subversives are removed for their crimes. the only way you are getting out of this is to fight, but you lot don't do that, do you?

It means that jack shit will now get done in 2 years. Jow Forums will have you believe it doesn't mean shit but now Democrats can stall everything and control the funding.

>what makes Jow Forums think he'll do better with an energized left who REALLY want him out?
Delusion.
People here are caught in a massive echo chamber.
Just last night there were those claiming that California would elect a Republican governor. Early in the night they were saying that Republicans would retain the House. Late in the night they were claiming that the West Coast returns would save their chances of retaining control in the house.
They're disconnected from any voices that tell them what they don't want to hear, much like Clinton supporters were in the weeks leading up to the 2016 election.

That said, it is far to early to make predictions about an election 2 years down the road. Absolutely no one knows what will happen in 2020 and anyone who says they do is lying to you and to themselves.

Do you know what a Nazi is? Cause I don't think you do.

Do you understand how the senate operates if the house decides to impeach?

Nigger, we had record turnout, whites voted for Cruz in huge numbers, and this was much closer than I anticipated. Wake the fuck up, Demographic doomsday inches nearer. Beto didn't spend all of that money, he's saving it, probably for a presidential run. He'll actually be a competitor for Trump. I don't like where we are at all.

>i'm afraid other investigations are going to whittle the dem house seats down to a minority
Did Q tell you this? lmao

Attached: 1486507132513.jpg (596x463, 59K)

>what does that mean exactly for events to come?
Gridlock. If Trump does anything, he'll be doing it via EO because nothing is getting through a divided congress.

Look at everything that Trump accomplished in two years and remember that the Senate was effectively controlled by the opposition. Now, the Senate is his while the House is controlled by the opposition. It sucks, but the executive can still accomplish a hell of a lot without the House's support. The judiciary especially is going to get even more conservative now that the Senate is fully ours.

Jow Forums is full of low IQ normie cuckservatives thanks to plebbit and the popularity of the board during the election. There are people in this thread saying impeachment won't happen. These people are fucking morons.

Nothing will happen in congress.
So business as usual.

Attached: gridlock.jpg (744x529, 130K)

Means that Trump can still fire and hire and deport based on existing ICE rules every illegal if he wants, since that's the power of having Senate and being President. Democrats now only gained the possibility to re-open investigations into Trump, of course they don't rule and they can't stop ICE.

this is what I'm talking about. Absolute delusion.

TOPPPP FUCKING KEKE

.t Retarded Gorilla Nigger

We can start at the judicial level though and get activists judges out. Executive orders can still be used but next president will just overturn. Forcing the 14 amendment to be actually interpreted the way the creator intended is still a good idea, but as far as legislative will grinded down to a halt for the next two years.

Means Executive Orders

If it's unlikely that Trump can get anything done with Congress then his attention will likely shift towards international affairs.

>doesn't understand how the Senate works
The House can impeach impeach impeach all they want (which will fuck over vulnerable Democrats hard), but it won't accomplish anything. It'd be the most costly virtue signalling to date

nah, he'll just pull an obama special.
1) create an executive order that does what you want
2) some hawaiian judge interferes with the reich via injunction
3) it goes to the supreme court (lol)
4) rinse and repeat
plus, republicans can now push through judges (including supreme court justices) like there's no tomorrow unobstructed. if RBG dies tomorrow, the next day we'd have a new justice.

Gridlock A healthy way to get states to do things outside of fed laws without fed involvement Possible secession if were lucky Fed gov is a ridiculous contraption ever since it's inception and only gets in the way, if not destroys, freedom and wealth

Attached: 1541466880514.jpg (750x725, 140K)

It's too late to pass laws anyway. If Trump wanted anti-immigration laws, he would have made them already.

It's going to be that Kennedy cunt that spoke after the 2016 elections. It's why they had him give the speech, he's young, handsome, and has the famous last name. Most importantly, he's not Hillary Clinton.

Screen cap this if you want.

Forcing rhinos and dems to side with was the problem then though. He can’t just pass laws even with control of the house the rhinos were the problem.

I literally said he wouldn't be removed because it requires 2/3rds of the Senate in my original post. It will accomplish something, it impedes his agenda and is one more thing to be used for obstruction. They're going to go after his administration and try and goad them into perjuring themselves. You have it in your head the left doesn't actually want to see Trump impeached, and I don't know why you feel that way. You're probably one of the retarded cocksuckers that was talking about how niggers were going to come out and vote rightwing a week ago.

Senate control means Trump still gets Judges approves and can't be impeaches
Losing the house just means that they will try to obstruct him but will constantly lose

Attached: ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg (600x800, 89K)

But wasn't Trump supposed to be a "master dealmaker" who would break the gridlock in Washington and get things done? Unlike those all talk, no action politicians?

hmm.....

Of course he could pass laws when he controlled the house, senate and being president. It's not like those laws are against amendments or constitution, illegals are illegal. As matter of fact you don't even need new laws, you got plenty of laws to enforce your rule of land. Problem is you have organizations, but they don't do their job. ICE is a sleepy sleepy company. ICE deported 200 thousand people in one year. You know how many people Stalin deported and didn't was all this fancy pantsy first world and unlimited military like USA? If you wanted you would have make it happen long time ago. And wall too, Trump could pay for it or gather 20 of his Zion friends and they paid for it. He's the president, what does house or senate even matter? He is commander chief. Gather military and go house to house. You are in national emergency where you can call military any time for 20 years, but you use that emergency to invade sandy poor countries. USA isn't in normal operation mode, you are in time of emergency, because muh terrorism. What executive order, what law? All you need is military to protect your land.

Impeached for what? Reddit upvotes and blue checkmarks on twitter don't make fan-fiction into reality.

your goshdarn right, you are !

Attached: the death of the alt-right.png (413x848, 272K)

It means that US will soon have to surrender to their new Chinese overlords.

Attached: JIN barefoot P1.webm (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Read today’s article in Breibart. Trump has signalled to the Dems he wants to work with them to the point of insinuating the Republican Party are a party of do nothing’s. He’s also stated that all deals are off the table if the Dems try and launch frivolous and vexatious investigation’s against him, this won’t change their agenda though, the Dems are rabid and they want “Cheetoh Hitler” gone no matter what. Realistically, Trump is going to cuck out on his brand of American nationalism. He had two years to implement his program and was stymied by the Republicuck’s who he refused to whip into line and this is the end result.

Never, but libshits have no real ideas so they will just run on this platform for the next 6 years like the faggots they are.

There a a lot of Dems in the house that know if they vote to impeach they will be voted out of their seat in 2020 by a riled up Republican base and a republican narrative that the Dems are unjustly out for blood. They don't want to loose their purple seat on a symbolic vote of impeachment.

The drooling one?

does she have a zit on the bottom of her toe??

Everything that can be leaked already has.

Hard to whip into line a dying senator McCain and Jeff flake who already announced he was retiring. He didn't have any leverage over them.

She also had a lot of people against her and the left thought they had it in the bag and got complacent.

The left is rallying around hurting Trump, and the right is rallied around supporting him. If they don't impeach, they're going to be ousted by their own party.

Because if he doesn't we start the bloodshed.

This narrative of “normies will see the Dems as crazy” has not been borne out in the election results, in fact it hasn’t been borne out since the Deep State gave the go ahead to the Dems and the media to go after Trump after he won the Presidency in 2016. Don’t kid yourself, the normies in the crucial rust-belt states only see what the MSM presents them.

Nope, looks like its piece of her sock just stuck to her toe.

Attached: Jingwang's smelly feet.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Round faced asain girls don't do it for me.

She has that beautiful ''shanghai princess type'' of look. She is a beauty.

Party loyalty, am I asking too much to brlieve he couldn’t have leaned on the Republican Party machinery to get his agenda across in his first two years??

it means its over, American cannot be saved, unless it goes full NAZI

Not really...she looks like a peasant

She is a beauty, and better looking than 99% of Muhrican roasties.

where can i find a list of which RINOs lost to maga candidates in the senate can someone help me im very stupid

>(which will fuck over vulnerable democrats)
This is what people don't get. If Democrats try to impeach Trump without rock-solid proof, Republicans are going to circle the wagons like never before. It would only solidify his position.

Trump will blame democrat obstructionism for government deadlock and the democrats will have a tea party like movement. 2020 will be like 2012 only with the parties flipped.

>it hasn’t been borne out since the Deep State gave the go ahead to the Dems and the media to go after Trump after he won the Presidency in 2016.
Right.
Yeah that's when the timeline of events should start.
THAT's when the Deep State and media went full-bore against Trump and Trumpism.
Not till AFTER the 2016 election.
Right.
Before that everyone was playing fair.
It isn't like rust belt people saw this already starting to happen in 2015 and 2016 and voted against it by voting for Trump, no....

I think you’re just retarded with shit opinions. I wonder if I fucked your mother when I was younger.

>no new heroes
Somehow Beto is their hero now

You are fucking retard, Chinese girls are much better looking than fat, muhrican whale roasties.

Attached: Mengss barefoot play.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

nothing, it'll be deadlocked like it has for the last 3 decades. Fucking partisan fucking politics needs to END NOW