A new Malcolm X

What will it take to get one? Someone who’ll be extremely culturally influential and will reform blacks in America. In this reformation he’ll show them the truth and show them to not hate whites but the Jews and illegals. He’ll also show them that seperation from whites in necessary and to hate and shun other blacks who act like degenerates is as well. Is it even possible at this point?

Attached: F8BD4977-C03D-4DF0-9DE0-C98685AB779E.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

>Is it even possible at this point?
No

I honestly think the world would have been a better place if the CIA hadn't assassinated him.

>the CIA
I thought it was a jealous black democrat?

>What will it take to get one? Someone who’ll be extremely culturally influential and will reform blacks in America

Thomas Sowell. Herman Cain. John James.

Niggers listen to none of them. Niggers did not listen to MalcomX, MLK or Muhammad Ali either.

Why? Because niggers are niggers.

user I... I truly think there’s a way. There must be. This can’t be how it ends for us.

Attached: 42E70C05-E702-42A0-8CA5-01DC228681F7.jpg (596x739, 28K)

LMAO, yeah and Lee Harvey Oswald just had magic bullet bending powers and acting 100% alone.

If you are indeed a redpilled black guy, I'm sorry for you. I'm a racist asshole, but I'm sorry for you. I genuinely recommend saving every fucking penny you have and move somewhere that's westernized but not the United States of racist democrats, because they're within one election cycle of starting the race war, and they're going to gun down every black who doesn't toe the PelosiObama line. Move to Barbados, Jamaica, the Bahamas, something, just get out before the fucking dems start openly ending black conservatives.

Attached: 3423523523.jpg (1079x812, 170K)

I wonder what Pelosi threatened to do to Kanye

Malcolm X views were shaped by his father's death, and modern blacks in US don't even know theirs, so...
Besides "black" means black woman nowadays as "muslim" means muslim woman, so the chances those will reform anything by not completely ruining are slim.

>Get out
If there truly will be a civil war I’m gonna stay and fight. Especially if it’s dems vs repubs. It’ll be a quick war and I’ll be on the winning side of course. I’m not scared of a nigger who can’t hold a gun properly or a LGBTQRAAAAAAAP who doesn’t know how a gun works. In the event of a race war though, and every nigger is shot on sight, maybe you’re right. Japan, Norway, or Iceland doesn’t sound that bad

>Besides "black" means black woman nowadays as "muslim" means muslim woman

This. Politicians don't give a shit about minority men

>tfw I know my father
>tfw my views are the almost the same as Malcolm’s minus being Islamic and wanting to go to Afrishit
Maybe I’ll be it why not

No. I have a theory. That all the decent black people have been hunted to extinction by niggers. Could you imagine? Living in the ghetto. Finally getting a job. And then suddenly every scumbag in your neighborhood wants to rob you or break into your house? Theyre either extinxt or in deep hiding.

>Thomas Sowell
Has any Jow Forumsfag actually read any of his book?

they shot Malcolm so he wouldn't inspire blacks to read books, apparently it worked

>Niggers did not listen to MalcomX, MLK or Muhammad Ali either.
they actually listened to Malcolm, he single handedly changed the LA ghettos and as a reward they raided his church with firehoses on christmas day

>new malcom x
>not hate the whites

Attached: 1535766603593.png (403x448, 53K)

What do black people get for voting R? I am not asking that in any condescending way. I actually want some Jow Forumsfags to seriously answer me. Republicans aren't in favor of any sort of job training programs and are very harsh on petty law breakers. If you're Tyrone working some 9-5 job for 12-15 bucks an hour what reason do you have to vote republican?

>Could you imagine? Living in the ghetto. Finally getting a job. And then suddenly every scumbag in your neighborhood wants to rob you or break into your house? Theyre either extinxt or in deep hiding.
>Imagine
When I was 8 me and my parents bought a house on the border of Detroit and another city. He bought it for super cheap fully and built it up to be something very nice. My mom is a Nurse practitioner and my dad was an electrician and a construction worker. We definitely were in the 100k+ range in the neighborhood. 1 1/2 after moving in fully we were robbed, 2 years later we were almost robbed. Since then houses have been torn down and my block is basically a ghost town with a few houses here and there. If there were any more niggers on the block we would’ve kept being robbed. But you aren’t wrong.

>a bunch of vanilla uncharismatic people
>why did blacks ignore them?!

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

The relation of black economic success to political success is nearly inverse, rather than direct. -Sowell

malcom X failed. he pushed for a violent uprising. you wont get one tyrome im sorry your nigger dreams are so stupid maybe god can smite you to end your suffering

>That all the decent black people have been hunted to extinction by niggers

They have been. Being a black kid with decent grades and a good behavior record will get them literally beaten to death by the hood

They get shit done and Dems just want to pander to us and pretend like they like us. I rather get called a nigger to my face than have someone pretend to be my friend for years secretly hating me and using me.

Fuck this nigger, people like him are the reason why racism still exists. We need another MLK.

they don't listen to them because they can't identify their voices. if you don't end your sentence with "ya fill me nugguh?" black people just filter it out.
There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding of the way races work. Yes Thomas Sowell and Malcolm X may have the right ideas and can eloquently express them but these are just black people who for whatever reason had the perfect amount of white slave owner dna in combination with a western upbringing to make them the outliers of the black race, who end up just mimicking the white people that raised them.
Thinking there will ever be a black speaker or leader that will turn black people into white people is a fucking pipe dream. It doesn't even make sense, it's a contradiction, a paradox, antithetical.
Should there ever be a charismatic black leader that goes to Africa and says "come on you guys, stop being so lazy. Sacrifice your personal freedom and happiness for your family and nation. Take responsibility for your shortcomings and stop blaming others." he'll get either burned alive, eaten alive, or simply beat to death.

Shut the fuck up kike

Nah the ones who escape go to the suburbs. Got'em here in illinois. Most good, but some of their kids' 'rebelious phases' are attempts to be thug, and occasionally those last into adulthood.

Funny as hell when a white classmate or three joins their thugventures though.

It's not Sowell and Cain's responsibility to make niggers pay attention

There are signs of this coming
Black separatism is growing
Blacks are opposing Jews more and more (because they consider the Jews to be white)
Black and Hispanic mutual hatred has always been high, and I'd argue more intense than Black and White mutual hatred, especially in the criminal world.

Attached: 1481214386169.jpg (626x572, 162K)

No. Black culture is too far gone at this point. Only the top 10% of blacks are redeemable because they don't associate with it as much. The rest might as well rot.

>They get shit done
Like what?
>I rather get called a nigger to my face than have someone pretend to be my friend for years secretly hating me and using me.
I hear this stuff all the time but I never actually see it in real life from the left. Meanwhile, all my right wing friends almost always preface their discussions to me about their black friends with, "He's one of the good ones." or something to that effect.

Basic Economics is a God-tier introduction to economics

>What will it take to get one?
racial effort and organization on our part, racial effort and organization on white peoples part. Or in laymans terms

FUCKING START THE RACE WAR ALREADY CUMSKINS JESUS CHRIST IM SO SICK OF FUCKING WAITING

Attached: black panthers 2.jpg (500x430, 41K)

Since Trump was elected black unemployment has hit an all time low is one. And it’s true, but they’re good at hiding it obviously. The Obama era cucked blacks dramatically.

So you didn't read it then?

>show them not to hate whites
How can you not know that he actually DESPISED white people? He was literally a black supremacist/nationalist. You only like him because you are a racist conservatard yourself and his support for segregation is consistent with your interests.

>niggers
>effort
>and organization
if you were capable of either, you wouldn't be living in mudhuts or asking for da gibs in white countries you low iq ape.

If I was black, I would of become the new Malcolm X

That’s unironically my life goal

>Since Trump was elected black unemployment has hit an all-time low is one.
What exact policies did trump enact to help this? It was on a downward trend before Obama left office. There was no sudden down ward spike that coincided in the last couple years

Why do you say that?

nothing wrong with tribal lifestyle even if it was the only way of living in africa, also dont import people if you want them to respect you later

Attached: gabon.jpg (950x649, 312K)

Go with God, my friend.
If you don't save your people, who will?

Hopefully, he'll send them all back to Apefrica.

The inevitable nuclear holocaust

His books on economics, not race theory

nice 3d rendering

I know he didn’t like whites, but you can’t hate the people who are keeping your race alive and are allowing your people to stay in the country. There should be seperation of the races, but there shouldn’t be hatred of each other.

>argentinia talking shit
i kek'd, literally just look up ''Gabon city'' and you'll she the mud hut meme is just that

Malcolm X wasn't "based". His organization, the Nation of Islam, thinks that a nig with a big head created whites out black DNA by playing with magnets. They think that blacks are from outer space and that there are space niggers coming to help them kill whitey. They also think that they are a race of a scientific geniuses who used to have powers but that we somehow "stole they science" (somehow rendering them retards?) They are more insane than the average nigger or average Muslim.

No, it's hard now. Most black nationalists find it easier to take the victim approach and side with liberals than a full out kicking the back side of the black community in our countries to get them straight. Blacks are going to have it a lot harder when whites become the minority when asians/Indians who will completely cater for their own, start to take the higher positions. Liberal values only damage people, especially already beaten down communities.

True.

The Jews wont allow any strong black leaders, they'd just kill them and replace them with some faggot spouting the usual jewish marxist bullshit that benefits them.
The kikes want to weaken and destroy all other tribes, not just whites.

When Obama was elected President, a Atlanta news crew went to a black elementary school and asked the kids who they admired most. The majority of the boys said '50 Cent.'

Nigs wont change because they dont WANT to change.

this

why would they admire some worthless politician when little kids will obviously look up to those they think are cool and they see their older brothers admiring?

#BLEXIT

Brother, let us LEAVE this damnation. The white man cannot hurt us NO MORE in the motherland.

#BLEXIT

From now on their will only be the Party.

I hope you like it.

I never admired criminals as a child.

Attached: 1385795536146.gif (220x258, 676K)

>the cia

It was the Nation of Islam because Malcom was actually leading blacks to a better non -servile life and they didn’t want that.

Blacks always tearing down their best

It’s a shame Malcom was literally based and wanted whites and blacks to have their own independent societies

That's a problem you have to fix, nigger. Teach your little brother to be a man.

>The majority of the boys said '50 Cent.'
Christ in heaven I honestly might cry tonight

Attached: 3D7FE978-47E6-4E69-8CC5-C520372BB4CD.jpg (587x334, 179K)

ehhh he had some good points here and there.

The Islam shit is dumb as hell, but it should be remembered he changed later in life.

After going on his Hajj Malcom X returned, but he was no longer the glowing praiser of Islam, nor did he see his earlier militancy as the best way. While on Hajj, X was 'redpilled' so to speak, in that he found out how Muslims really felt about blacks. The racism he faced and learning about the true nature of Islamic colonization and slavery in Africa shook him.

So he gets back, disillusioned, is not the militant Jihadi he was, and gets murdered by the NOI because he "lost his way"

background?

I see, I didn’t know this. I knew he changed but I thought the only change was that he wasn’t all, “GIVE US RIGHTS OR KILL ALL WHITES” anymore

Oh please there are dozens of white criminals from the mafia to the wild west that are romanticized in white culture

they're thought to be tough and thats more masculine than can be said for white kids, you can't teach lessons you weren't thought yourself

Look into Marcus Garvey and the UNIA.
>Wanted blacks to return to Africa
>Smuggled his newspaper under the nose of censors
>Started global network of black-owned businesses
>Taught self-sufficiency and institution building
>Paraded with uniformed paramilitary like a natsoc nigger
>Declared himself provisional President of Africa

He only failed due to two mistakes. First he was too proud to take financial advice and quickly got out of his depth in money management. Second he assumed he could trust his comrades, including one who glowed in the dark.

Attached: Garvey.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

>you can't teach lessons you weren't thought yourself
>”What is looking at role models and following others examples?”

>they're thought to be tough and thats more masculine than can be said for white kids, you can't teach lessons you weren't thought yourself

You know Jow Forums, he isn't wrong about that.