WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED CALANONS?

How the fuck did Prop 6 not pass. If gas ever hits upward of 4.50 its over. The middle class is fucked and won't recover. California is cucked beyond belief.

Attached: 6.png (321x157, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dot.ca.gov/budgets/docs/2016-17CaliforniaTransportationFinancingPackage.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People that use cars should pay for bike lanes and trains. The end.

In my experience every single new tax gets passed and every current tax extended

Illegal aliens. Watch

Heavy urban areas don't use vehicles, they walk, or use bikes, or take public transport which they don't have to pay gas for.

It's a literal "well it doesn't affect me because I don't use gas" vote.

Does no one in America care about the future health of the earth?

I honestly don't know why we didn't pass it. I guess most people just vote based off of ads and don't actually know what the proposition really was. All the ads I saw were saying prop 6 was an evil attack on road safety.

We Californians can be relied upon to never vote for what is good for us and always vote for taxes and more debt. Absolutely every single measure that employs tricky/deceptive wording gets voted for. We are the poster child for stage-one-thinking.

Life isn't bad in California. You've been lied to. I don't like the people but life is not hard now. You can't tell me a republican is going to make it better when it's already not that bad.

Where do you live and what other states have you visited?

I live in 626. I've lived in Washington and have visited Nevada Arizona Oregon Michigan and Illinois.

>muh 'spensive gas
Use public transit and/or move to be near public transit. You shouldn't need to own a fucking car.
>"middle class"
Nobody cares.

lots of illegals who barely speak englihs or not at all. remember lots of these illegals are literally illiterate even in their own language. that plus the fact the ballot was worded with huge fucking bias to demonize you for voting yes explains exactly why we lost . californians are morons

One on hand, I feel bad that my fellow Americans might have to pay exorbitant amounts for gas.

On the other hand, you live in Cuckifornia, so...

>You shouldn't need to own a car

The absolute state of nu males.

Based gas tax making California a shittier place to live.

Enjoy that $269 registration sticker

>Ayo nigga you wanna buy some of this fine gasoline alternative? Smuggled fresh from Nevada, $.15 cheaper but just for you my nigga

It's not really that shity actually.

I'll about this was kind of me. Californian infrastructure is shit, it was the only thing on the ballot where I was willing to vote for the "more taxes more spending" option.

KYS you fucking retard. the proposition also gave the power to increase future gas tax at will with zero oversight or voting. just a flick of the pen. you literally gave them a blank check on gas tax you absolute fucking degenerate subhuman retard

I guess I'll just get a cushy state job.

None of this tax money Will go to the roads. It will go into welfare, a sidewalk and maybe a fucking pothole. Rest of the money will be funneled Into either high speed fail or some other boondoggle worthless money wasting project.

Attached: Jew.jpg (600x737, 68K)

>not having decent public transit
I bet you're fat and low test.
Good, I hope they tax fat car owning morons into the ground. Our highways are the mother of all clusterfucks because we let poors afford driving.

Step outside the city for a second and realize theres alot more to the state than LA and San Fran. High Desert blows fucking chunks

The money won't be used for infrastructure, it always get diverted to gibs.

The desert shouldn't even be inhabited. What the fuck is anyone doing there?

I might start my own gasoline delivery service. Imagine cheap nevadian gas for my fellow californians. Not a Single cent for those fucking taxerbationists

>Prop 6 would eliminate more than $5 billion in existing funding for more than 6,500 bridge and road safety, transportation, and public transportation improvement projects currently underway throughout California

Is this how they spun it? I'm glad Caltrans has more money to finish a 1 week project in 4 months

More taxes is not a solution though. A lot of that money is just being siphoned off for pet projects and I'm getting shredded on gas price when the infrastructure in my area has seen very little improvement. It's just more taxes in our already overtaxed state.

Rent isnt 1038200483 dollars, I can actually see the stars at night

California makes and only uses its own gas due to strict fuel mixture regulations. It might be possible to do that if the fuel met regulations.

They already have 30 million and a 30 yr long tax locked in for infrastructure. Where is the money going? Is what we should all be asking.

Lmao, it's took them a while to fucking expand the 5 freeway from the 605 to fucking Artesia. Or maybe it has to do with LA county being a cesspool

Id go to tijuana even and siphon that shit off into the ground and pump it into a reservoir or something.

If you want to know if a law will pass or not just ask yourself this question; "Will anyone make money from it?" If the answer is yes, then it will pass, otherwise no.

didn’t help that it was purposely worded deceptively on the ballot in order to sway low information voters

Did you really expect anything positive from California? What an idiot

Attached: at03a4to5kxcmemnl6oe.jpg (800x450, 36K)

BE MY PAYPIG Jow Forums, EVERY TIME YOU BUY GAS MY SHITTY TOWN GETS MORE MONEY FOR PIC REL

EVERY TIME YOU BUY GAS REMEMBER STOCKTON, CA DID THIS TO YOU

Attached: Sacramento_Extension_Graphic_Rev-021618.jpg (600x776, 65K)

This. Xavier Becerra deserves prison time.

Stockton is such a shithole. I'm from Bakersfield too.

This literally cannot be unthought.

>clusterfucks because we let poors afford driving.
you mean because we let 11 million illegals have drivers licenses?

Yes means no is confusing to people who don't speak English in the first place.

>tax for road repairs
>goes to general fund not roads
Good job asshole.

once this is built the existing Amtrak service will start using the new tracks

enjoi

Attached: 5a3afc1583d9c.image.jpg (648x502, 46K)

typical braindead democrat voter. i swear id love to find you in real life and literally just slap your stupid face for 20 minutes repeatedly until your teeth start falling out and your face skin tears off and then just smush your bloody face into a printed copy of the caltrans budget soaked in diarrhea

dot.ca.gov/budgets/docs/2016-17CaliforniaTransportationFinancingPackage.pdf

Motor Vehicle Fuel Account (0061)
Revenues from taxes on gasoline, diesel, and aviation fuels are collected and deposited in the
Motor Vehicle Fuel Account (MVFA). The proposed budget estimates that $4,735,214,000 is
available for distribution as follows:
Motor Vehicle Fuel Account
Food and Agriculture Account $38,883,000
Off-Highway Vehicle Trust Fund 25,950,000
Aeronautics Account 5,590,000
Harbors and Watercraft Revolving Fund 27,894,000
State Board of Equalization 29,401,000
State Controller's Office 4,832,000
State Parks and Recreation Fund 57,649,000
General Fund 98,648,000
Balance to Highway Users Tax Account 4,446,367,000
Total $4,735,214,000

Attached: 1541551837104.png (808x805, 787K)

If you want to troll transit advocates just show this image to them. Image was created by Paul Dyson who was one of the people who got Prop 1A on the ballot ten years ago.

Attached: tehachapi_crossing_map.jpg (943x2000, 879K)

This is all part of the plan to release the commifornian hordes into red states.

>If gas ever hits upward of 4.50 its over.
Gas was upwards of 4.50 a years ago and nothing was over