Demographic Destiny

Not once growing up did I think I'd witness the US turn into a brown South American-tier shit hole. I thought we had until 2024. I wasn't expecting the demographic switch over to happen this soon, I thought I had another 6-10 years to prepare. Now we are past the point of no return. We will never hold majority vote EVER again. We will unironically never have a white male president EVER again.

Leave while you still can. Once word catches on, the entire white population is going to white flight out of here.

Attached: edrn9f8xc66z.jpg (830x626, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.vice.com/en_us/video/murder-and-migration-in-honduras/5637c91f831963d679e45fe7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no place to go.

Good

>youre trapped goy
That was their intention in also destroying Canada, Australia, UK, etc. I'm still leaving. Not saying where to. You can fuck off.

boomers needed their cheap labor

So SORRY you couldn't stop the HILLDAWGS

Attached: 25afae642f6b2e4b6fcb53883a7b8a066a9cfef4049ad57deec00125c6b96a5d.jpg (700x536, 123K)

I've seen my childhood community turned into little El Salvador. I have 4 generations buried in the cemetery here, and I will not be fleeing. I will be standing my ground, and fighting, for myself, my kids, and I will be buried next to my family, so help me God.

Youre going to be buried in a ditch, theyre going to cull all the white males and white women are already mixing up with their new conquerors.

Guanacos are bros, im glad they are there in your little town :D

>theyre going to cull all the white males
So you're telling me my troubles are over?

>Leave while you still can
Fuck off dude, you're not going to leave 1600 nukes to fucking sub 80 Mexitrash and other subhumans.

You have guns and access to army levels of amounts of ammo.
Do you think those faggot ass liberals stand a chance in armed conflict?

whites would rather go quietly in the night than put up any sort of fight

Look what happened to Rhodesia and South Africa. They put up a fight and died and for nothing.

kek you think there is going to be a civil war hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I feel like if we get an election that pushes extremely hard right across the president and both houses the left might start something. Might not be a civil war, but small to moderate spread of violence may make a large scale right-wing crack-down possible.

Fighting spirit is infinitely more valuable than guns.

Neocucks wanted their cheap labor. They got it.

Ya'll niggers posting in a demoralization thread. Let it die an agonizing death.

Based and redpilled. One question, why don't the illegal migrants just go to your country? IIt's by far the richest and most developed nation in South America besides Argentina. Plus, they know how to speak the language.

Ironic that the Republicans can't put 2 & 2 together and see that the economic inequality they've been fomenting for the past 40 years is what's causing America to become Honduras.

Attached: damn-yougotme.jpg (391x232, 26K)

video.vice.com/en_us/video/murder-and-migration-in-honduras/5637c91f831963d679e45fe7

When the middle class is finally killed off, there will be nobody left to pay taxes.

Reps lost because of white suburbs, not because of black and Hispanic people, you moron.

Planet of the Apes is a cautionary tale of what will happen if niggers take over

Go look at voter demographic breakdown retard

>le demorilzation shill
At what point do you realize youre just in denial. I still have hope for whites, just not in America

wtf i love niggers and shitskins now

bump