This fag is supposed to be Trump’s opponent in 2020?? LMAOOOOOOOOOOKAAY

This fag is supposed to be Trump’s opponent in 2020?? LMAOOOOOOOOOOKAAY

Attached: 776BE17B-F704-49E4-A6D2-9AC6D697807A.jpg (1536x2048, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like a clone of John Kerry.

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!

Attached: kerry.jpg (1200x630, 46K)

This dude is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I know guys like this IRL. They dress nice, put on a nice smile and gladhand with people in public. Between their own four walls, they're deeply fucked in the head. Doesn't surprise me he tried to run from a drunk driving incident. HE probably still hits the bottle when nobody's looking.

Giant douche 2.0

Attached: 1501229812496.jpg (1000x666, 83K)

>trump is going to run for re-election.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

t. increasingly nervous magalet for the seventh time this minute

he's the only likeable candidate the Dems have so for sure

>can't win one state against Ted Cruz of all people
>hey I should run for president
Fucking pathetic

He couldn't even beat Ted Cruz

gotta spend step daddies money on something.

yum

He almost won in Texas, in 2020 with an extra million California techie transplants and Hispanic voters there’s a VERY good chance he’d flip Texas

This is a major fucking problem like it or not

He said he is not running ffs

Good question is, why are they spending so much money on him. What will they get out of him.

He was literally an unknown nobody (married a rich girl... maybe it was just for rich wife bragging rights..)

Yeah. He reminds me of my brother. My brothers a coke head.

He also skateboards too.

>almost winning counts
Ok sweaty

i love how the left has bitched for 2 years and said all sorts of shit about white men......and then this is their guy....a white dude

is that a freckle on his lip?

*sweety

underestimate him all you want

real anons know that Big Dick Beto will be next president, just like they knew The Donald would beat the establishment.

join the right side of history, or be remembered as a basement fascist.

he couldn't even beat Cruz. How's he supposed to beat Trump when even Cruz couldn't beat him?

I also love how they bitched about old white baby boomers and then ran an old white baby boomer for president in 2016.

>one state
>a cornerstone red state he almost flipped

*shreds over on his longboard while performing a 1080 reverse-gainer*
nothing personnel, bro
*sips*

Attached: beto_skate.png (730x720, 475K)

>snorts some coke

Yeah, I had a professor in grad school who was just like this faggot. Acted really "hip and with it" and made us think he was our pal. Then he'd do some really backhanded shit to really fuck people over needlessly and cruelly.

Don't be retarded. Republicans may have one the battle, but will lose the war thanks to demographic replacement. Texas will be a non-white shithole within 20-30 years tops.

if he can get 49% in Texas how much do you reckon he'll get everywhere else?

Story?

Here's his mugshot. Look at those eyes. Pure psychopath. In another life, he would've been Ted Bundy.

Attached: 1528974067388.png (770x433, 340K)

He's actually a racist.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x800, 150K)

>one the battle

ESL confirmed

Attached: 88E4A97F-B5E6-480B-B5EF-4FD1806D9636.jpg (1024x512, 32K)

He only got 49% here because fucking everyone hates Ted Cruz.

You have to be a literal brainlet to be a Cruz Missile.

This is the sort of brainpower a diet of cum and soi gets you, lads.

Makes sense since they are also supporting crooked Hillary

Attached: beto-meme.jpg (357x433, 37K)

His specific strategy was to appeal to beaners and cali transplant hipsters. It's tailored to TX.

This is like saying the democrat winning in West Virginia means WV is in danger in 2020. that's not how it works, you cannot extrapolate the circumstances of a senate race to other shit like that. Ted Cruz is not a likeable person. This was hot off the heels of the vicious 2016 GOP primary.

>it's an obama rerun episode

>he isn't already running

Attached: 1526683149188.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

pizzagate weed lmao

a lot of people hate le bad orange man too and he won't be confined to red territory this time

*snorts

Beta snorts coke

Cruz’s Redemption arc has been fun

Attached: 20835296-6E3F-4EE6-8B1B-6701B847EC7B.jpg (1600x900, 99K)

Not one big juicy story, just a lot of smaller things that fucked students over bigly. Not going to give any specifics because it's not important and I'm not going to potentially dox myself/others. Suffice it to say that he presented as the cool hip younger professor who cruises in on his proverbial skateboard pretending to be a friend and then maliciously fucks you over. Eventually we all realize he's a cocksucker, but not until it's too late and we've already been duped.

>thinking Trump has a chance in 2020

Attached: 1540574018399.png (291x344, 85K)

He's perfect. Onions filled, pro cuckholdry, probably bisexual, passionate, progressive, hollywood's friend... He's trumps guaranteed victory

Attached: 1534449816663.gif (380x214, 873K)

>irish jew that's an el paso drunk driver stereotype married into a rich jew family
>his father payed off county judges till his death in 2001
>his mother is a rat jew who made her wealth off human trafficking for the cartel while using a furniture store as a front

Interesting, young cruz wasn't that bad looking. Shame his face now looks like it's literally melting.
Don't get fat kids, stay Jow Forums

Attached: 1541548709439.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Attached: betokerry.png (763x481, 778K)

Attached: 1541156923068.gif (498x272, 1.09M)

Non-citizen voters in TX, this is what they are doing
youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw

I hope your slaves never escape... you’ll be very disappointed

Attached: F5EDBFC5-14FE-41AB-AE6D-36595F86F539.gif (363x270, 1.2M)

Lol... he has wife beater freckles

>the war
Man it's all so tiresome. It's never going to end you know? Vote and vote and vote and then you're old and none of it meant anything. Should have put all that energy and passion into something else that meant more to you personally as a human. You know?

i don't care about what you're feeding yourself, what about responding to the guy's argument

Women will just look at this and think he's cute. That's literally all it takes for them

Imagine changing your name to Beto to get mexican voters.

I don’t understand how a professor pretends to be your buddy then fucks you over? Like he told you you could have an extra week to finish an assignment, but drops you a grade for being late anyway?

nah he's running for reelection. Wake up and consider why your brain is so fucked you can't see this.

They become friends with their students

He an Irish Yank from New York, changed his name to Beto. Like "Roberto" to sound more Spanish.

He barely lost. I’m Texan but Texas won’t stay red for much longer. He only lost by a couple percentage points.

Attached: npc-meme83.jpg (636x773, 74K)

that's not really ted

Probably narc'ed out their stash and banged the hotties, I knew a few profs like that in my college days. Just like Wooderson, "I get older, they stay the same age."

Yeah but Cruz has been Senator for YEARS now. It's like the familiar old faggot everyone hates but noone will vote out, like John McCain.

>(1) and done
Really makes me think

>muh civicnationalism

Shoot yourself in the face you fucking retard

that's what happens when a bunch of beaners live there

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-07-13-43-23.png (1309x808, 1.7M)

I like beer!

We like Cruz in Texas. Fuck off flaggit.

>Yeah but Cruz has been Senator for YEARS now
Yes, 6 years, he was elected in 2012 to the senate seat that Kay Bailout Hutchison was supposed to hand over to party hack David Dewhurst.

Trump is going to verbally rape him.
>Bepo Beto
>Veto Beto
>Take a Seto Beto
Anyway, he's the glowingest glow-nig to ever glow.

Woke

Attached: z2p2v8u1gpw11.jpg (742x560, 41K)

>straight wh*te male democrat candidate in 2020
Yikes!

Republicans in Texas are generally extremely apathetic about Cruz, with a lot of them outright disliking him, but voting for him anyway because it's still better than the alternative. Meanwhile Beto was the most popular Democratic candidate the state has seen in a long time, propped up by tons of nation wide hype and money, in a very unusual and calculated push. It's no surprise the race was a little close for comfort. If Texas actually had a likable, charismatic Republican senate contender it wouldn't even be close. Also Beto's hype was beyond normal levels because the DNC was and maybe still is considering him a strong prospect to be their manufactured Obama 2.0, but that's not necessarily indicative of a massive shift in how Texas would vote.

>Liking Lyin' Ted

Attached: (You).jpg (671x777, 107K)

It's because they're both irish.

And this is a bit of a meme that brainlets use to try to discredit the JQ, but seriously, why the fuck are there so many irish people in the democratic party? They're like the go-to shabbos goyim. I'm catholic and a ton of the micks in my congression are total fucking cucks. Not of the "fuck wypipo" SJW variety, but of just being smooth-brained retards who ignore all the anti-white shit and vote democrat because they have this image in their heads of poor people needing obamacare or some shit.

Attached: irish merchant.png (600x819, 419K)

calling someone a fag when they probably have gotten more vagina than youll ever get in 2018

I don't think he'd make it past the primaries anyway. The DNC race is going to be fucking stacked with a who's-who of clowns of all walks of the democratic party. Wouldn't surprise me if Bernie and Hilldog try again. Kamala Harris the low-IQ dindu is going to be there, and I'm thinking she'll probably win the nomination. Either way it's going to be a shitshow. I don't think Beto will make it through though, due to being a straight(?) white male.

checked

Attached: 541561651651561.jpg (400x470, 75K)

He has that's stupid nose that the tumblrites draw on everything

Well let him be, so Trump gets reelected by a landslide

Rad!

Yeah 'irish' they both look like jews. Using the irish plastic paddy card can get you far in the states.

imagine the smell

Terry Davis?

He didn't even beat Lyin Ted. Why does he think he can fight the big bossman.

Shit, actually you're right. John Kerry's family are literally Hungarian jews who changed their name to Kerry and pretended to be Irish. He's not Irish at all.

Still though, my point stands. a TON of irish in american politics are establishment neoliberal shabbos goyim types. I just don't understand why.

look at this bucktoothed faggot lmao. someone get this lanky gumbo nigga some carrots

>Beto causing white on white infighting already and he hasn't even began

irish aren't white

>memeflag promoting white infighting

Attached: 1528347853173.png (742x742, 326K)

not infighting, just want an explanation for why irish people seem to be the jews' go-to for shabbos goyim. I'm thinking it could simply be that the irish happened to settle in areas alongside the jews on the east coast

Maybe if Irish cucks didn't ruin the country I would feel differently

funny the only Kennedy not to get murdered was the one that turned us into a brown country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Didn't you notice kerry has similar facial features to epstein

And he'll win

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO