He's alright

He's alright.

Attached: 91PeaEdDpJL._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 32K)

Yup. Now it's Mueller time. Deep State Swamp is fucked.

HE CUTE

We took back the House and the swamp is being drained. Thank you God Emperor Mueller and the American people!!!

Attached: MuellerTrump.jpg (584x587, 42K)

And now it's time to take down the Trump Crime Syndicate once and for all!

Attached: StayMadAme_2196861_30651431.jpg (530x389, 49K)

He is a manipulating backstabbing kike. He does not give a fuck about your country, only his own image and money.

And now he's done

Attached: 1539740976760.png (500x651, 176K)

How does it feel to lose, shilltards?

Attached: PeoplesWave.jpg (786x515, 74K)

only know how to sow division ENOUGH

the current structure of our government opens up better opportunities for both sides. congratulations on majority senate.

Let's get this shit over with.

Attached: CsTd0RbVUAEJnnI.jpg (1000x691, 78K)

Yup. It'd be a great time to work together, and give your party a platform again. The ball is in your court.

He's going to have a stroke on live tv

hopefully our leadership wont fucking focus too much on the investigation to the point that it shuts down our government. I dont think I can cope with 2 more years of exec orders and an amalgam of shitty news cycles again.

This would be meme of the year

meme of all time

I'm just not too keen on Nancy Pelosi. The is a great opportunity to give the party a fresh face with new beginnings, and all that.

He needs to stop using Twitter and get to work. He needs to stay the fuck away from his own golf courses. He needs to cut it with the nigger ass shit talking, man up and start talking and behaving like an adult. He needs to realize that in America, there are consequences for your actions.

I think you underestimate just how willing to negotiate Nancy Pelosi is. She's in a place right now where if she get's elected speaker she will have to set some sort of new standard for democrats or face being ejected from politics.

I'm not so sure. She has a lot of baggage as well. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt though.

we'll see

Considering the racial demographics that voted I'd say there is no hope in America except war.

This is why everyone thinks the polish are mentally retarded throughout the globe.

The writing is on the wall.

Attached: 1541605047196.png (481x529, 124K)

Trump's mob has been checked back by the good people of America. They needed to be taught a lesson and they got it.

Attached: TrumpTerrorism2.jpg (618x708, 89K)

Maga

Attached: 20181107_113243.jpg (2592x1944, 1.49M)

And also in your fake media. Your media hates you and is essentially just a political outlet similar to what the Soviets used to control information.

he'll be fine

You know whats so wonderful about the United States? Everyone is allowed to do whatever the fuck they want and vote for whoever the fuck they want for any reason they want. Because you showed me a two-dimensional chart of a racial divide doesn't mean I won't look past that and realize there are many factors and situations beyond our control. Do blacks historically vote for democrats? Yes but there's also evidence they can be persuaded to vote Republican if their belief is changed destroying your stupid chart based on a single fucking event bitch.

Imagine being this guy and clinging to Civic Nationalism after this election.

The media is a corporation motivated by money I think most people in my country know this as a fact. skepticism has risen to insane levels compared to the last few decades. If a media outlet, shows you something on tv, other what is obvious most just dismiss it as corporate bias even if they can't explain it.

>fuck the constitution

That was made for White people.

Rural Whites are what's left of the real America.

You are being replaced by demographics that hate you, vote against your interests, and will more than likely replace you in your life time. Texas will go blue and will never return as a red state. Others will presumably follow as the demographics shift. It is a consistent measure and you can apply this test to any of the various elections that happened. Your values will cease to exist once you become a minority, and your government will no longer represent you.

I'll be fine

Poland was erased from the map because people stopped caring about the nation. Foreigners were rampant here and often held important positions. When it came time for the partitions, those same foreigners were the first ones to sign the nation away. Why do you think you will be any different than what history has shown?

I'd say look at you now.

And things are radically different this time and we are at a height of nationalistic energy. However, demographically speaking, we never received the mass migrations the way you are. Poles still dominate in Poland. Our interests therefore are represented fairly in our Polish government. In the States, I see the opposite happening at faster and faster rates.

look man we cant see into the future but we can plan for it with our ideas. you can fight destiny for a little bit but you cant outrun it for long. maybe we do become more nationalistic or maybe it goes the other way who knows. all i can control right now is my own life and my own ideas so if somehow my choices affect my children 200 years in the future that would no longer be an issue for me. let them fight it out because you are dead and irrelevant, enjoy the now and vote for what affects you personally.

The Boss thanks us for great victory

iampleased.jpg

Attached: 2018-11-07_14-51-32.jpg (603x234, 24K)

They have to commit crimes in order for that to happen.

Oh how disappointing these next two years will be for you, and the 2020 re-election of trump.

Trump, not trump

Go back.

have to

He really, really gives a fuck, and has enough power to do something about it.

Watching that presser live was a real eye opener. I haven't watched him live for a while. They just fucking attacked. They weren't asking questions, they were just attacking and trying to make the talking points. If they take him down, fuck it, let's blow this shit up or get taken over completely. Are there enough of us left?

Interesting times gentlemen. Interesting times.

Attached: TrumpCaptainAmericaNoYouMove.png (832x702, 958K)

He's in the fight of his life you unappreciative fuck. He literally exposes himself to the possibility of assignation for no other reason than this is his first foray into politics.

you can read correct?

Bob Mueller is the patriot that we so desperately need right now.

This 100%. If he would just stay the fuck off his phone and ignore the press, much of the opposition would slither away.

Infinity

im serious. its not every day you get to see a president have a stroke. it would be a cultural marker for sure.

>2 more years of exec orders and an amalgam of shitty news cycles again.
It's on the menu 4 times a day now. It's what A majority of Democrats wished for . It's here. Now.. Should have been careful what they wished for.

read the thread I've said it multiple times that I don't believe that's what will happen. they've seen the public's interest in politics and are now motivated to actually pass legislation or face being voted out.

Independent

Do not confuse patriotism with independent voters. I am very much a democrat that happens to see passed partisan lines. Always keep your eye out for good.