How did she get elected? Minnesota, what the fuck? Explain yourself please

How did she get elected? Minnesota, what the fuck? Explain yourself please.

Attached: 6nyp.png (633x355, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=db2_1449087213
archive.is/k7RUn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is a lost cause

Wtf I love sandnigger women now

>Democrats accuse conservative whites of fucking their siblings
>Democrats elect someone who married their brother

Attached: 1540307398172.jpg (499x212, 21K)

Minnesota is like 90% somali

they fell for the "orange man bad" meme and voted for whoever was blue without even looking up who it was
this is how the majority of the population votes

trips of truth

Attached: 77.jpg (474x355, 24K)

a BASED black woman in a diaper hat!

AIPAC will destroy her.

Not even Minneapolis is 30% Somali

Based minnesota is the only state that is redpilled on the jew

Sounds good until you remember she's a Muslim and believes all those who aren't should be killed. How long until others get elected? How long until they start pushing Muslim laws to be passed?

decades of Christian "charity" organizations getting paid by the State Department to resettle refugees

Honestly this country needs radical Islam

Based Hebrews

based

FUCK ISRAEL

Attached: 1530292067869.jpg (1600x1172, 987K)

>2012
She probably forgot about this tweet 4 years ago

Most whites in Minnesota have swedish ancestry, so they are genetically programmed to replace themselves with Somalis

trust me it's not as good as it sounds

It sounds really great though
liveleak.com/view?t=db2_1449087213

Based muzzie

Attached: Memri_c93304_6246205.jpg (480x336, 27K)

Well she's not fucking wrong you muppet

Trust me you deserve to be killed

No, it doesn't. You want the threat or murder over your head every day? If you can't recite their shit on command they put a bullet in your head.

It's not that she's wrong, it's that she's Muslim. If it was practically any other religion, wouldn't be bad.

TOO DIVERSE! REVERSE COURSE!

Attached: s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg (450x341, 20K)

Minnesota imported a bunch of swedes and then the swedes imported a bunch of somalis. I literally don't know whos worse anymore, swedes or somalis.

Wtf I love Ilhan now

Righteous!

It's ok. I hope shit really goes down in Minneapolis. Too many self hating white people here. We need to have something big happen here.

Based
Democrats going back to their southern roots

Attached: zyklon-ben.jpg (157x155, 38K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
CHECKED

is it not obvious? democrats, sjw's, progressives, etc...they are all klu klux klan, all of them, that is why they go so overboard with the anti-white hate, they are trying to hide their true allegiance, they do not want it known that they are nigger hating jew murdering klansmen.

ROBERT BOWERS CONFIRMED /OURGUY/.

One of Us! One of Us! One of Us!

Attached: bower power3318349.png (697x339, 117K)

It is called running in a Twin Cities district that has amassed the majority of Somalian "refugees" over the last few decades. As well as having a lot of shit skins and dumb fucking liberal whites. It isn't hard to win when you have demographics on your side.

Unironically a win for us? Also Swedes are unsalvageable, that's why.

stfu rabbi...There are more Germans in MN than Swedes. The people of Minnesota can't vote on Federal programs that are illegally working with NGO's to relocate "refugees" into majority white cities. Whites don't want shitskins around, they just tolerate them. You are going to get what is coming to you faggot.

I'll take a Liberal Muslim Woman over a zionist republicuck any day of the fucking week.

Attached: muslimah-4U.jpg (190x247, 7K)

Or, it could be the Jews working with the Feds and NGO's that are purposely relocating these shitskins into areas with Swedes. How stupid do you have to be to keep falling for this JIDF meme? The minority swedish population in MN doesn't have a say in who is relocated where. Kill yourself.

Tell me how it will be when your daughter will be raped

There's only ~15m somalis in existence to begin with. Even if we imported them all they'd get bleached out of existence in 1 generation and the populace would get 1.5 points of IQ dumber.

Changed my mind on midterms. /ourgirl/

>ITT Scared zionist kikes
Jow Forums is dead.

Hahahahahaha
kys kike

Fight cancer with cancer probably isn't a good idea.

Triple dub check

Attached: 1539535656270.jpg (479x900, 85K)

trading one semitic god for the other, nope, no thanks

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Reality is a bitch.

minnesota reporting in. what is the deal with the brother thing, i didnt hear shit about that locally

Islam is a fucking cancer.

This creature's election is clearly meant to be a catalyst for the installation of Kek's chaotic will upon the Hebrew fiends. This sand ape will spew vitriol publicly and without redress from the pathetic sjw crowd, a job that needs doing but that no white person can undertake. There is no downside here except if you live in Minnesota, which is a disgusting place.

Attached: 1539681586411.jpg (500x327, 22K)

>it's that she's Muslim. If it was practically any other religion, wouldn't be bad
fuck off kike there is no religion redpilled on the jews other than Islam
>Islam is a fucking cancer.
your degenerate culture is a cancer

checked

Because every minority and gender except white and male can vote along gender/race lines and no one is critical of that. Minnesota is heavy Muslim so they clearly votes for her just because she is a Somali Muslim. Blacks can do this, Asians can do this, woman can do this but white men get attacked constantly despite white people being more diverse in their politics compared to other groups. In no way does this end well. No one values what American stands for or your rights, it become a platform where you try to get someone that looks like you power to punish people who don't look like you.

Fuck off stone age, death cult sand nigger shithead.

algeria heating up!

Chances of an honor kill?

Young people, women, gays, blacks everyone except decent white real Americans. It's ok though, nothing last forever. Not even great countries. See Rome. It was fun guys but I think we should just lay down and die and hope the world explodes and hopefully some other form of life out there is actually on the right track to being great. We didn't have to be the best life form around, we just had to at least try. And we did. That's good enough

Underrated mystery poster

not enough diversity in minnesota

See guys, the democrats were the real racists all along!

Attached: 1485452546652.gif (298x207, 1.99M)

whiter than you mutt
how do you feel knowing there is white muslims? well it doesn't matter since you're not white yourself

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 61K)

of course you (((DIDN'T))) the only person I heard talk about it was sue jeffers(?) a host on 1130 saturdays

No, it needs radical Mormonism.

I hope those filthy hooked nosed kikes and barbaric sandniggers wipe each other out to the very last man. Both Israel and Palestine are a plague upon the modern world.

Just search Minnesota + Somalia. American Swedes have been importing Somalis there since the early 90s. Crime rate has gone through the roof in Minneapolis too.

Attached: 1372752314440.png (1200x1200, 1.76M)

Honestly, all these new Congressional bitches is going to be an endless source of memes and narratives to spin.

*are

Attached: CheckemBird.gif (488x291, 3.7M)

this is why faggot NPCs put signs in their yards that say "WE LOVE MUSLIMS" huh?

Making slaves out of your mortal enemies is never easy. Sometimes one gets away.

Again, Swedes are a minority in Minnesota. Minnesotans also don't have a say in the FEDERAL programs that relocate Somalians. Are you going to respond to these facts or just keep spouting JIDF bullshit?

they have a say in pushing back against it and complaining

they choose not to.

She serves Satan

Nobody is saying there aren't some people who are NPC's, but Swedes are a MINORITY population in Minnesota. They don't have a say in what FEDERAL programs force onto them.

Enjoy your "based" muslim whore in this position, a lot better than a zionist-supporting republican.

Attached: whosjewingwho.jpg.jpg (211x238, 11K)

Push back how? People do complain all the fucking time. Just because you don't see it on the News doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I have yet to meet anyone that actually likes Somalians and wants them here. Literally out of hundreds of people I have talked to about this over the years, not one fucking person has said they want them here.

Regardless of your sentiment on the matter, report the shit skin for hate speech ;-)

supposedly she married him to give him citizenship

dont forget:

if a cop kills a nigger there is media coverage for years and chimping out daily

when a somali cop kills an innocent white women all you hear are crickets.

no one ran against her.

by not voting for fucking mudslimes would be a start.

>Palestine are a plague upon the modern world
last time i checked it wasn't the palestinians who own Banks and Media and they aren't behind the open boarders policy in the west and obviously they not the ones who aid (((ISIS))) with money and weapons and tell if am wrong but i don't think there is a theory called the ''Palestinian conspiracy to rule the world''
but who knows maybe i am wrong...

Actually there was a lot of noise about that, but unfortunately the kike controlled MSM is going to push what narratives best suit their agenda. It doesn't mean people aren't pissed about it. In fact, it would cause uproars far worse than niggers chimping out if the MSM gave it wall to wall coverage like they do with nigger shootings. They fear the backlash that is inevitable.

Using them as a narrative works just fine. Pitting Islam on the left vs. Jews on the right may at least open some people's eyes to the extremism and control that one side has and the other is gaining.
While removing both is idea, it's not even close to being in the realm of possibility.

Do you understand how voting in districts work? Her district has a huge population of Muslims and shitskins. Of course she was going to win you dumb fuck.

Islam means your country getting flooded with shitskins from Africa and the Middle East

MN is full of somalis

Archived
archive.is/k7RUn

I don't understand why white Americans would choose sand niggers and Muslims over jews. At least Jews are white

Next mn cuck I see is getting the boot

>(((Democracy))) means your country getting flooded with shitskins from Africa and the Middle East
FTFY burger

*Twin Cities are full of Somalis
Minnesota is a very large state with A LOT of rural areas. Almost everywhere outside of the Twin Cities it is 90%+ white and heavily republican leaning.

*St Cloud is not in the Twin Cities

wew this what a timeline

she literally married her brother lmao

Attached: 1530288883797.jpg (300x449, 108K)

I feel sorry for USA, sad times for the greatest country in the world. :(

Attached: 20181107_154054.jpg (750x490, 113K)

Can't they just pick fucking neither of those things? America wtf are you doing