Point and Laugh at Illinois

Is America ready for a mass exodus from Illinois now that Democrats have complete control ?

Attached: 718BA48C-538D-4705-909E-5A5C4FE7A70C.jpg (1080x746, 70K)

>open PO box outside of Chicago
>use it as billing address
>???
>profit

>amusement tax
Well I'm amused

They’re doing that here in New York too. Got the same exact email from PlayStation.

Rural illinoisian here
pls b nice. I want everything north of I80 glassed

Attached: 1527298048374.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Cheesehead here. You FIBs stay the fuck out

*North of I80, East of I-294

DuPage and Kane are proudly red good sir.

I live in Chicago how fucked am I

Attached: IMG_2098.jpg (1080x1920, 449K)

Illinois has been decimated by democrap rule for years, Chicago is a great example of what happens.

Throw video games into the fucking sea, man, by the crate load. Fuck taxes and licenses.

>DuPage
>red
You gotta be kidding yourself. The soccermoms in Naperville fucked us and now we have Casten.

Dupage Red LOL.I live in bloomingdale.Dupage is solid blue.Stupid assholes who fucked up chicago moved out here and are now fucking up dupage county.

Imagine unironically living in cook county in '18
you have a non-state. only trees. nice trees, but you're in no position to make demands.
guaranteed sðyboy

>Vidya tax
Brilliant. They've already forgotten what happened the last time they attacked gamers.

Still not going to feel sorry for you fucks. Pay tax on your wages, then tax on literally everything you buy (23% on goods, 13% on services 66% on fuel), yearly tax on your dog, your car etc etc, then I might consider feeling something other than complete, utter, jealous contempt for you cunts.

618 here we're fucked. Hope all the north cucks are happy.

I'm considering moving back to Michigan at this point, I'm tired of paying a premium to live surrounded by hipsters and spics.

>Just moved to DuPage to not live in Cook
You niggers better not fuck this up for me.

I moved back here from Texas to try and be closer to my parents, help take care of them, maybe reconnect with this place.

I'm leaving January 4th back to Texas. fuck this. I hate this fucking communist nigger loving state. Illinois is dead. May it rot in hell.

Attached: 1541092413199.jpg (917x845, 235K)

You should have just left the state, that's what I'm gearing up to do.
And it's not like we're fucking screwing it up. It's the blacks in Section 8 housing and the white suburban moms who will turn the county just as blue as Cook.

Dude your to late.Dupage is a lost cause.2 months I'm moving to Indiana.ILL is Done.

I wish I could afford to move out

>Illinois joined a handful of states and the city of Chicago in repealing a so-called "tampon tax" as Gov. Bruce Rauner approved a bill that exempts feminine hygiene products from the state sales tax. Currently, tampons and sanitary napkins are taxed by the state of Illinois as "luxury items" at 6.25 percent
lmfao fuck white men

100% Correct.

>amusement tax

I live in delaware which may be a liberal shithole, but at least we never have to deal with any of these insane taxes

Attached: dio laugh.jpg (352x550, 30K)

Yet

same, this shithole is browner than london, more muslim than berlin, and more rapes, murders, and violent crime per capita than stockholm

Wtf is an amusement tax? "that's 3.57$ for laughing"

>amusement tax
>9%

Attached: 1466745767683.jpg (400x396, 22K)

Hello fellow 618. It's leave or suffer. Bout to get a whole lot worse here.

Nah I voted straight red even though it doesn't matter

They just voted out Roskam and Hultgren and put in fucking Casten and Underwood. It’s over.

>be burger
>get taxed for having fun

>I live in Chicago how fucked am I

Attached: chimpout-danger-index-310x165.png (310x165, 44K)

>ITT salty Rauner bottoms

Central IL is still too unappealing for you city fags though right?
t. moved from Georgia for job opportunity to Illinois
See: Clean jobs act of 2016 or something like that
COL still cheaper here in middle Illinois than the Atlanta metro and some towns are entirely "leave your house unlocked at night" safe. easily.