BALTO-FINNISH GENERAL /BFG/ - „Wilno nasze“ EDITION

Official BFG thread for Wednesday the 7th of November.

Thread News:

>Lithuania bans music video because it includes same-sex couples kissing
gaystarnews.com/article/lithuania-bans-music-video-because-it-includes-same-sex-couples-kissing/#gs.nJAZ34w

>A New Law In Latvia Aims To Preserve National Language By Limiting Russian In Schools
npr.org/2018/10/28/654142363/a-new-law-in-latvia-aims-to-preserve-national-language-by-limiting-russian-in-sc?t=1541618367255

>Estonia knows a lot about battling Russian spies, and the West is paying attention
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/estonia-knows-a-lot-about-battling-russian-spies-and-the-west-is-paying-attention-/2018/10/31/7c963774-d649-11e8-aeb7-ddcad4a0a54e_story.html?utm_term=.087882deabeb

>Finland's schools ditch traditional classrooms for open-plan learning
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-45727843/finland-s-schools-ditch-traditional-classrooms-for-open-plan-learning

Thread Themes:

Lithuania: youtube.com/watch?v=dYSUbUTfKv4
Latvia: youtube.com/watch?v=sCEbC5BAS0c
Estonia: youtube.com/watch?v=hTZqqXpLtsk
Finland: youtube.com/watch?v=tbwO7j_BggM

Attached: 79d.png (1616x620, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOEdXSHD7Oo
en.aruodas.lt/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqx_-dR-HvA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yip7n4j3zBA
youtube.com/watch?v=FLxS2rE44Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Scandinavians" need not apply

Slavs are welcome to discuss regional topics aswell.

Attached: 15267675_1227028780725151_7391370071175809964_n.jpg (560x746, 58K)

>Slavs are welcome
what about south slavs?

Yeah, your fine, Russo-Mongols are the ones to watch out for.

What happened to this? NATO dosen't give a fuck about defending anything. This I know. But why did Poland and Lithuania not help Ukraine with Russia? One day it will be you.

Attached: LITPOLUKRBRIG_emblem.png (340x420, 56K)

The last thing I saw of the Litpolukrbrig was Lithuania sending millions dollars worth of weapons to help Ukraine out. I'm not sure if Poland got involved though.

The G*rms did a joint exercise here aswell a little while ago. I don't like their presence here though. I prefer having US forces in general.

Attached: 45722949_10155602893116573_5472093814652928000_o.jpg (1000x666, 69K)

bumping littlebros thread

i know it is unrealistic, but we should do something about belarusians
it hurts me to see them still being fucked over dead soviet corpse

I agree, have you heard about the powerplant they are building right next to our borders? It's kinda sketchy because not only are they using chernobyl level cheapo construction but they are hoping to get us to connect to them. Perhaps trying to compete with EU's energy sector.

What if I'm from Karelia, can I sit here silently?

>>One day it will be you.
you really know nothing about this region history
i'm not trying to punch the memespot, but.. seriously dude

Attached: 1536980083995.png (736x975, 259K)

We don't hate Russians perse, It's just your diaspora here which is making Russia look bad. Two of my best friends are Russians so you are welcome to join in !

Even if no one wants to participate, ill add some pictures for people to enjoy, both paintings and historical photos.

The first one is a classic from Finland.

Attached: Russian spy laughing through his execution in Finland, 1942 (2).jpg (1200x898, 97K)

not much action tonight since post election but its ok. I hope these paintings will be at least cool to look at.

Attached: 20100810_6-VD_lg.jpg (655x680, 308K)

Attached: Jan_Matejko-Batory_pod_Pskowem.jpg (1110x648, 397K)

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Bitwa_pod_Grunwaldem.jpg (3571x1553, 3M)

Attached: 676908.png (881x453, 2.41M)

Leafs?

leafs are fine, welcome!

based and redpilled. good bread

Yeah, we don't have many baltic threads anymore, but its silent because of the post election I think. Your free to bring up any topic you like!

Attached: full_rejtan_upadek_polski_matejko_770.jpg (770x438, 211K)

Smetona was murdered

Attached: majetnikoobodas-DjCysFcXsAEfvRx.jpg (800x450, 54K)

how can move to a baltic country and become a citizen without knowing the language? If i can't become a citizen, can I just buy a house in like Estonia get a 6 month residence permit then go to russia for 3 days and go back?

(i can work online so money won't be an issue)

Attached: majetnikoobodas-DjCytAvXsAEC-HG.jpg (590x420, 55K)

Why in the world would you leave Canada for the Baltics?

Not attending because of your stupid pic.

Attached: hhthhrthtr.jpg (400x300, 46K)

Vilnius yra Lietuvos krašto širdis, tie lenkai kuris sako kad yra lenkiška žeme turėtu surast virvas ir stipras ažuolas

It's not very difficult actually if you do stuff online even more so. Not only do we have some of the fastest net in the world, everything is mega cheap here. Lots of land which means lots of cheap housing. Aruodas.lt is the main real estate site in Lithuania so you can get an idea for cheap housing here. Not sure what Estonian equivalent exists

sorry lad, I just chose it out of convenience, I didnt have any other ones on my desktop

jo, gali pasikart visi

niekada supratau kodėl kiti sako “jo” arba “taip”, kodėl yra tokia skirtumas?

Some things are more important than money. It gets tiresome seeing niggers shoot each other every day on the news in neighbourhoods that used to be safe lower-middle class and are now infested with shitskin welfare recipients. Also seeing chinese people everywhere. At least in the balts i'd blend in until i talked and could guarantee (hopefully) that my great grandkids will look similar.
Also, the money i make from working online would make me upper class in the balts rather than slightly upper middle class in canada. But maybe the grass is always greener on the other side?

jo is kinda informal, you can really use both to be honest. ohh and you should say nesupratau

ne=no
supratau=understand
nesupratau=did not understand

great effort!
im also a bit drunk so if i dont make sense let me know

well this is good to know, i'll check out Arudas.

you should come visit my birthplace. Its a lovely ski town and by the sounds of it, you would love it!

youtube.com/watch?v=JOEdXSHD7Oo

heres the english version of the site en.aruodas.lt/

“great effort”

ar mano gramatika tikrai yra tokio blogumo kad pasidara gieda skaityti?

ne, labai gera gramtatika, tiktais kelios klaidos bet nieko tokio, ismoksi!

Suprasti imanoma tai nesijaudink.

ačiū. visada yra strokas išlaikyti lietuvių kalba čia, visi aplink manes tik kalba espaniškai.

Jo, suprantu kad sunku gali buti. Tau lietuviu kalba antra ar pirma?

Ir nieko tokio, tavo lietuviu ira labai gera. Galetum be problemos giventi cia lietuvoje!

pirma, maginu išlaikyti, geriausai man būtu pradėt skaityti daugiau laikroščius ar pažiurėti LT televizijos

thanks for the site and the video was beautiful user

hahahaha, prieš darau upload vocaroo į senesni /balt/pol thread, visi sako kad aš skambėjai kaip kažkokio ūkininkas

You are always welcome in the Baltics user. We are lucky that even euro migrants dont settle here so you can enjoy whiteness!

Jo butinai, gali isijungti tiesiog LNK zinias kas diena ir tiesiog klausyti. Net nereikia ziureti, svarbu klausyti ir viskas ok bus.

hahahaha lol

We also have one of the most liberal gun laws in Europe so all you need to do is pass a weekend class and you are more than welcome to buy an AR 15 etc. Great for gun nuts.

Hello, my Baltic friends.

How's your week going?

Attached: le liberator face.jpg (276x280, 24K)

pretty grewat im a bit drunk, how about you estii user

Curonian spit, UNESCO heritage site, littered with a semi-desert island, forest and ancient Baltic fishing villages, stretching all the way to Kaliningrad.

Attached: 31_big.jpg (699x463, 48K)

awesome smoked fish if you are into safood

Attached: 6b1fd44c7c632f03a5dfb5abb9d805d7.jpg (800x484, 59K)

Ar galėčiau šitokia laikyti namę?

Attached: E226193E-4A9C-4717-B709-FAB3382D8998.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Pretty good as well.

>have to get a confirmation from your GP
>have to pass a written exam and a shooting test at the pig station
>have to buy a safe
>100 bullet maximum storage
>have to open your buttcheeks once every 6 months for the pigs to inspect the way you're keeping your gun
>license is temporary

>We also have one of the most liberal gun laws in Europe

>you are more than welcome to buy an AR 15 etc
This is too tempting

taip, lietovoi biski daugiau kainuoja delto kad visos dalis ira is amerikos, bet jei padarai klase gali pirki. man atrodo paprastas ar 15 kainuoja tiktais 900 euru.

not here, in lithuania, we just have to have a gun safe and pass a weekend class. Might be more strict in estonia. You are right with the gun safe but we have no max weapon limit so you can buy shotguns, ak's etc.

its pretty good, ofc not as open as US but besides Switzerland, the Baltics are next for gun owners.

Riga old town.

Attached: 75025192.jpg (1024x729, 180K)

wow the Baltics seem pretty /comfy/

tai puiku. nežinau jeigu imigruosu į lietuva, esu gimes čia ir myliu amerika, bet atrodo kad pasidarys visaškai šudas, gal 15-20metus ikil “civil war” čia bus

Im glad you think so user. You are always welcome to visit here.

Jo as ir panasiai manau. Tu gimes tai ir svarbu tau ginti Amerika. Linkiu gero musio! As visalaik Amerika palaikysiu!

Attached: VilniusCathedral.jpg (662x373, 132K)

Here you go, warm yourself up a bit.

Attached: 800px-Koskenkorva50cl.jpg (800x1280, 71K)

jeigu karas bus prilaimėtas, tai gal kadanors susitiksim

I am a bit drunk but I wanted to say, I will pray for you anons in this thread for great health and life. God bless.

I wish man. Northeastern Europe would be awesome to visit but my Father and I are so busy that I don't want to take a vacation until some business gets taken care of.

haha jo, bet tikekimes tai neatsitiks. Kitaip as atvyksiu I amerika ir padesiu jums kariauti!

Well, I hope one day you will come here. I mean you can't really go wrong with eastern/northeastern Europe. Its all nice here, wherever you visit. It just depends on your taste.

Don't visit, we're full.

Tribunal of Grand Duchy of Lithuania, printed in Ruthenian language, 1586

Attached: Tribunal-1586.png (686x1224, 189K)

haha, galėsi atnešt kiti didvyrai, valgyt tik katlėtus del savo “rations”

hahahahaha ir kotletus, ir ceburekus ir cepelinus reikes atsinesti.

The Statute of Grand Duchy of Lithuania (1588) in Ruthenian printed in Vilnius

Attached: Statut-1588.jpg (777x1265, 143K)

I demand to see your flag, now!

well... I have never been out of my country so i dunno. my Polish neighbor has visited tons of Eastern European counties and would be a great guide, my only problem is that my father and I can't be away from the business at the same time and there would be no reason to go anywhere without him.

t. durnas negras kuris neskaito ką jisai jau parašo

as lietuvis, ant verslo anglijoi delto nenoriu rodyt nes geda butu jei galvotu zmones kad anglas.

yeah understandable.

Attached: Novogrudok_ruin.jpg (1534x1098, 228K)

Hey, stop killing yourselves.

Attached: 1483726218212.png (348x301, 75K)

The castle in the pic is Navahrudak Castle, the proposed seat of the King Mindaugas and a major stronghold. it is located in Belarus and is a major site for them. They enjoy appropriating our history.

rightful lietuviška clay

Tavo kalba gan gera, istrikruju manau kad tau duoti garbe kurti baltiskus threads.

Amen

Are you genetically Karelian?

Attached: Navahradak_-_Rekanstrukcyja_(Viktar_Staščaniuk)_3.jpg (800x356, 103K)

yuck that's some slavshit tier carbitch

if its only 1 gun it just needs to be hidden really well.
Or just go EDL and get a giggle switch galil/ak4 from them

neturu kantrybės. :/

yeah but hey they steal our history so whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM

look at this shit, half of their video is our royal family slavicised

haha viskas gerai. Tik noriu kad zinotum kad nors esi amerikonas, esi ir lietuvis mano akyse.

>tfw selelius visi iš lietuvos
>lietuviško kraujas 7 generacijos atgal, kur turim informacijos
>visi sako “le 56% negras”

take some music
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqx_-dR-HvA

Nieko tokio, tu turi lietuvio kraujo. ignoriok kas sako kad negras esi.

Pic is a Lithuanian horse breed dating back to the 7th century, used as a war horse back in the day.

Attached: Didysis_zemaitukas_1.jpg (1828x1447, 595K)

based and redpilled

Painting: Oath of Vytautas the great.

Attached: 5d94d71f2df0c1080e4161e67a17992e.jpg (864x489, 128K)

Attached: Grand-Lithuania.jpg (450x490, 74K)

One day Karelia will be united under Finnish rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yip7n4j3zBA

Attached: suursuomi_isokartta.jpg (1400x1700, 771K)

god bless

>100 bullet maximum
the commies never left

Attached: 1479845884542.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Ok guys I'm pretty drunk so I will sign off now. Since we have rare eastern euro threads,I will do my best to make bfg regular. God bless everyone, have a great day, enjoy life, pray enjoy that you have a hot meal on the table and ave fun on this day today!

I will light a candle tommorow/ take care. anyone can continue the thread from now on, unless you are a jew

If ruskies and other slavshits took over lithuania, latvia, and estonia, and finland managed to regain karelia, would you offer resettlement in finland, provided that they all have no voting rights and had to learn the language within 5 years or get kicked out?

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=FLxS2rE44Zo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

god bless

tfw no

Attached: basedsnowdigger-DkJh9ljXcAIbrsb.jpg (960x576, 10K)