ITT: Laugh at Americans

ITT: Laugh at Americans

Attached: IMG_20181107_202043.png (720x738, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did this happen Americans are always saying that their country is the most based nation in the West

Attached: 1521216757225.jpg (1097x815, 102K)

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

It's too bad that the democrat media machine chooses to focus on the race/gender of those they elect rather than their qualifications. If I were one of those women, I'd be a little upset to be told that my ability apparently had nothing to do with my victory.

Attached: 1541102486282.jpg (949x448, 274K)

>LATINX
This really annoys me every time I see it.

>Trump's politics are divisive
>fully embraces identity politics

Attached: 4949573.png (677x714, 453K)

I'm so happy people with the correct genitals, race, and religion won. Now they can all vote like their hivemind demands.

You are insanely naive, holy shit

SAY HELLO TO THE PELOSI CREW

Attached: oof.jpg (960x960, 113K)

its rough man. their propaganda machine was a lot better than ours.

Hahhahahaahha didn’t make me feel any better.

What the hell is it?

>hurr hurr muslim mayor cucked!!!
>America elects not one but TWO Muslim congresswomen

What's worse?
1 male muslim mayor, or TWO MUSLIM FEMALE congress people?
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE THIS?

T W O
M U S L I M
W O M E N
I N
C O N G R E S S

LETS NOT EVEN GET THE WIKI ARTICLE OUT THAT LISTS HOW MANY NIGGERS YOU HAVE AS MAYORS, LETS NOT DO THAT. ITS TOO FUCKING MUCH, HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1521726035001.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

No it's just the retarded Americans bleating that. There are plenty of sensible Americans here who realise this isn't a dick-measuring contest and virtually every Western country is facing imminent crisis.

Bottom right
>woman

once dems run out of First _________ candidates, they'll have to elect the first openly pedophile politician

>latinx
?

Attached: DoubtingIllya.png (960x720, 563K)

Married her brother? Really?

I think it means they are transgender.

Attached: 1541457186570.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Nah, sorry, Britain is way worse

Extreme boomer image

lol ow do they want this pronounced?
lah-teen-ex?
lah-tin-ex?
lah-tinks?
lah-tinh?
Sounds retarded every time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: le56%.png (630x638, 640K)

Honestly this.
>We need to unify the country
>Divide up everyone by race/gender/religion/sexual orientation/wealth/ect.

That last guy sounds cool

Is the Muslim woman at least pro-life or is he one of those American liberal "Muslims" that would get stoned in a real Muslim country?

its a new term for mestizos

Not my state

And thus, the Americans have entered a new age.

The Rust Belt is fucking dead until the republicans stop running complete bitches who cant speak to working class whites
Indiana is a red middle finger in a sea of blue, and yes we elected a white man you fucking slav

Attached: Hoosier.png (406x555, 82K)

For what it's worth, one of them hates Israel.

I never understood how people like top-left can breathe through their nose, truly mutt genetics

But seriously, we're all in the same bout.

Usually lah-tinks. It's retarded as hell.

>gay Mexican
A spigot?

Really? Your country has been completely invaded and is under Muslim control absolutely.

*boat

Why is the concept of individual states so hard for europoors to comprehend? Do they not get that each state is basically it's own mini-country, with the only thing tying them all together being common-sense federal laws and regulations?

God, the shrill screeching from the House floor is going to be even more unbearable than it already is.

t-thanks dad...

“American wife”

Traitors should be deported too.

>wasteman

what is a la tinx?

Here illegal
>no criminal record.
Jesus

reported to Scotland Yard

Cause they can't accept the opposite, so what an American say has no value

Attached: 1535126327162.png (1440x748, 431K)

Better than having your entire nation elected as a Muslim.

It's the new term for spic

>If I were one of those women, I'd be a little upset to be told that my ability apparently had nothing to do with my victory.
>politicians
>ability
Oh you sweet little baby.

How the FUCK did a Muslim get elected?

Texas-tards and southeners are always beating their chest on this site, yet they elected a bunch of brown trannies
If I lived there I'd double-check my kids, lot of them are gonna disappear, always happens when a woman is elected

>first
>first
>first
>first
>libs win elections because of people "excited" to vote for "firsts"

I mean, hopefully if we get these out of the way now when it's just going to result in a gridlocked Congress, they won't be able to drive as many dindus to the polls in the future when it actually counts.

Attached: 1344747989354.png (285x276, 65K)

Jow Forums's major weakness is the constant bickering along these lines:
> "Your country is worse than ours"
> "X is cucked LEL"

Waste of time. Like this moron:Of course it could just be people trying to get a rise out of others.

You're welcome. Now eat your peas.

this. who is he?

Why did they forget the first Korean American woman that won in California? Oh that’s right she has a R after her name.

Married foreigners can be deported? i thought marriage granted citizenship

We can all be different, as long as we think the same

i wanna fugg and impregnate that bottom left niggress, she's cute

also how long before there's a transexual Congresswoman?

Attached: ayanna_pressley.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

Also because successful non-white minority groups make leftists uncomfortable.

What? Women can hardly govern themselves effectively let alone propagate a secret child snatching conspiracy.

But why in the first place?
What's wrong with Latino for men and Latina for women?
Oh wait, I get it, it assumes gender, right? That's their queef?
What about just Latin American then? Too long?

More its OK to mention your race as an accomplishment as long as you are not white.

lol you're from hungary. what even comes from there?

>Latinx

Wow, for real ??

How could you retards let this happen?
You're literally voting people in based on their race and gender, not on what they stand for.
Are you all fucking retarded or what? You dumb Americans deserve every bad thing you get.

Attached: 1348917822145.jpg (161x160, 5K)

Appetite.

How many people are leaving Illinois and relocating to your state user?

What the fuck is a lantinx?

Tribalist identity politics only count when it supports their tribe.

I mean, I've got a good one:

>First man to end slavery in the United States
sorry
>ONLY man to end slavery in the United States

Attached: lincoln.jpg (600x400, 60K)

We have but two Muslim women in our congress. We still have our guns, we still have our freedom to call a degenerate kike a degenerate kike, i dont think that's worst than having the entire country cucked to both muslims and jews not being able to criticize either without fear of imprisionment. Your country is still by far the worst selection of the two.

lol take a look at this banterless humourless prick.

I haven't been able to make a single post for months without being personally blamed for Rotherham, told I'm going to be raped and killed and that if the Muslims don't get me then Americans will 'free' me. That's when they're not cackling with ghoulish glee and white Europeans being killed/raped/maimed etc.

Attached: 1515723682159.png (615x463, 24K)

I appreciate the enthusiasm but after careful consideration I've got to be honest here.. you guys are still way worse off than us bud.

Love you reguardless.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

60s immigration law. Took just a half century.

He would have a criminal record now, wouldn’t he?

How can a Muslim woman be in government? Aren't they not suppose to have opinions or speak directly to men?

WA literally banning guns as we speak, no more wall lmao, open borders. Democrats in power in 2020, muslims in congress, 56% white, your capital is 36% white, soon it will be a crime to be white, your doomed lmao,

I thought it meant "mystery meat x" ie she has no clue what she is

I seriously doubt it is possible to be any worse than the US. I mean they got race quotas for universities even...

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
This is why you lost the election

Attached: 1517042040835.jpg (524x524, 18K)

Hahaha foreigners. I don't even know what your flags are for. Maybe one day you'll do something important

God damn, we can't even fix our own shit, how are we 'supposed' to take in the 'refugee' train?
It's all the fucking Californians bailing from their sinking state, not to mention the illegal immigrants. I used to think maybe it wasn't so bad to let the illegals in, that maybe they would accommodate to US laws quietly, but when they're literally swarming in as if there were a war going on, we can't support them and people won't enforce the laws around them.
How the fuck are we going to be able to support the 'haven cities' in California, a state already overpopulated to hell and back?

Meanwhile in Birmingham

Attached: BirminghamDemographics.png (559x770, 51K)

Democrats are obsessed with having first brown people in everything. Makes you wonder if politics matter at all.

This is rich coming from a guy who stood by while thousands of his schoolgirls were raped by Muslim invaders tbphwy. It's only a matter of time until you're raped personally at this point lmao.

Don't worry we'll come save your pasty ass.. again. Just like in dubyadubya two.

>FIRST
Democrats are now the party of Youtube comments

In the USA it does not automatically grant citizenship

They can't both be first Latin congresswoman from TX. Retards

OH NONONONONO

Attached: 1525149187783.png (686x798, 66K)

They aren't really muslim, they are political opportunist riding the diversity train to higher office.

How does Latin fit into this anyway? Not language?

This. Why didn't I listen you lads? You told me that I just had to stand up against them and I didn't.
They're kicking my door in now mate. I've broken the hate speech laws again and this time PC Mustafa has had enough.
Send lots of gu

Nobel prize winners

Is this a latino-latex offspring?
Has science gone too far?

So powerfull

>europeans
Why is the concept of individual nations so difficult for you Amerimutts to comprehend?

Attached: UncleKike.jpg (956x1157, 206K)

We honestly needed this. People got complacent after Trump won thinking that we saved America. People need to see that this is what happens if we pump the brakes for even a moment. Now the democrats have some actual power again, and things are going to get taken up another notch. IMO, accelerationism is the real winner here.

>muh anti semitism
>y'all
fuck off

(((Nobel prize)))
You can't see it but know that I'm rolling my eyes right now.

like mother like daughter

Attached: 142.jpg (720x602, 65K)

Hungary, please get nukes so you can end our coasts.
Do it for me,user.