American Blacks Endangered Species

Guys, I'm afraid for our black population, they're in a lot of trouble.

Because of progressives pushing racemixing so hard, soon the smaller black population in the US will be completely wiped out through overbreeding with larger populations. As you can see in pic related, the much smaller black population will be completely absorbed into extinction if racemixing continues.

Not only that, but their culture is being stripped away and constantly being sucked of all its value by mainstream corporatism. Soon it will be so commonplace and watered down that it will be boring and worth nothing as always happens when a trend goes mainstream and corporate, Black culture as we know it will literally die due to progressive overexposure and jewish exploitation.

What can we do to save the endangered American Black before it is too late? This progessivism must stop or there will be none of them left!

Attached: aogcxk298328974niggers.jpg (3669x2057, 1.49M)

It's fine we're importing somalis they won't die.

kek

Reservations.

We have to make an ethnostate for them and send all of them to it to save them.
Now that I think about it we should send latinos and asians back and everyone else so that they don't go extinct.

we could build a fence or some kind of enclosure around them in the southern region there to keep them safe

>Black culture

>black culture
What culture? You mean killing each other and pimping?

they also bang on things and mumble incoherently while dancing around. and what about twerking?

Niggers are the real genocide. Get bleached.

Relocate them to "less racist" states like Vermont, Connecticut, Maine, New York, Washington, Oregon, California... It's someone elses turn to experience their "culture".

That would be such a great thing. But this is a fairy tale and I'll have to wake up soon.

Attached: A63CCD1678D6498F8F1A9EE80CF06317.png (898x706, 1.13M)

Globally Blacks are on the rise and once we get another Democrat president we'll start importing them by the boatload.

Attached: 1528995396146.jpg (640x647, 121K)

>saving

why save something that's sole purpose in life is to hurt your children?

you're too conditioned to what you're used to hearing by the media jew and the hollywood jew and you don't even realize it. It's people like you that will cause the extinction of blacks in america

They think breeding with our castizios and white women will genocide us but all it does is GENOCIDES BOTH OF US

>it's people like you that will be the cause of blacks going extinct in america

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1537426620045.jpg (1024x835, 78K)

i hope so, otherwise they're screwed.

Wow that sure would be a problem!

African Americans are already on average something like 20% white. If widespread mixing did take off, they would be bred out of existence pretty quickly.

Black culture is disgusting I hope they get bred out o