Is this what you wanted Jow Forums?. Are you fucking happy now?. cartel is kidnapping caravaners!

Is this what you wanted Jow Forums?. Are you fucking happy now?. cartel is kidnapping caravaners!

Attached: ist.png (313x242, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6363319/Mexican-cartel-kidnaps-100-people-migrant-caravan.html
reddit.com/r/news/comments/9hb598/federal_agency_says_it_lost_track_of_1488_migrant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based cia

wtf I love drug cartels now

Maybe don't seek economic opportunities illegally in other countries, or you may just become the economic opportunity.

Forgot link dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6363319/Mexican-cartel-kidnaps-100-people-migrant-caravan.html

Thank god! Hillary's supplies were dwindling.

damn. those cartels are based and redpilled. truly great allies to trump

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Trump has managed to get his enemies to do his bidding, hasnt he?

>dat headline
How do they know this?

If liberals didnt wave flags telling them the country was opened for everyone, they wouldnt have made that perilous journey in the first place.

Its EU all over again.

OMG why didnt the police defend illegals who would violently attack any police who went near them?

How could this happen

Lib fags never want the cartels stopped because they love drugs

Why should we care about what other persons do with their lives?

That is the people who organized its fault?

Attached: rugged up.png (657x527, 58K)

this

Remember this was not a random mob of people

Attached: Just people goy.jpg (1254x880, 482K)

things that never happened for $100

Attached: walking.jpg (1000x661, 284K)

I don't care. Chop them up into mincemeat and stuff them in burritos.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Not our problem the Mexican government can't get its shit together. Well it is, but as a consequence of their shit spilling up north, not their shoddy police force not being able to enforce basic law and order on people.

I wonder who could be responsible?

Attached: Who is funding it.jpg (2506x578, 310K)

This is what the caravan and Democrats wanted. Notice that this is happening in Mexico... so those are the types of people within Mexico. And leftists want us to let them in here?

This is the answer. The cartel got a bunch of suckers to buy their 'humanitarian effort' shit and now they're probably selling the women as sex slaves or something.

EVERY TIME RIGHT?

Attached: refujews.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Finally, the CIA is using their drug smugglers for good.

No,I wanted more and with beheadings.

>cartel is kidnapping caravaners!
Noice

Attached: what_if_child_consents.png (1439x1398, 884K)

>Forgot link
Oh, forgot it's the DM, guys. Nevermind.

immediately after the election is done, huh?

Based beaners

Attached: 1423507306724.jpg (682x1024, 307K)

>Some poor naive kid was probably dragged down there by his parents, and is now sitting in a van waiting to have his organs harvested

Feels bad. The idiots who encouraged this for a political angle are as much to blame.

Attached: 1541364970559.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

She's so white she's Spanish.

You mean turned into a sex slave. Probably for some old dem wart too.

There is far less risk, and much more profit to made from smuggling people. A 12 year old whore can turn a profit for at least 15 years, where as a bulk drug shipment is a single transaction. Not to mention that most of the sex slaves are controlled by getting them addicted to drugs.

Attached: mexican-meme.jpg (552x360, 61K)

CHECKING THIS FUCKING POST NUMBER

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Attached: 93fc1e3b7109a048fad5f30ab21ea4eefafa1d3a360279d4abc19d51cde8b2f4.jpg (600x600, 167K)

womp womp

Attached: womp 15.jpg (1369x2048, 1.25M)

no only that, some dem campaigns (beto) were actively funding their march into that trap.

Attached: 07148860-A48D-4B00-AE4D-616D23DBEAE2.png (680x515, 26K)

is not enuff kill them

fpbp.
this was the agency.

>huge amount of people without civil rights traveling together and accepting free food and free rides from strangers
>expect not to be taken advantage of
Take them all see if I care.

I WAN TU BEE A AMEREECUN

*gets kidnapped and sold into slavery*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOLOCH SACRIFICE INCOMING

>dems: mexico isn't a shithole
>news: mexican criminals kidnap a hundred people at a time

The hollywood pedophile cabal recruit from higher quality stock than filthy Guatemalans.

Yes, actually.

Wasn't the whole point to walk and stay with the big mob? Dumbasses deserved it

So what do we think they’re doing with the guys they captured? Organs? Meat? Is there anything the Cartels can’t get away with in Mexico?

Oh well

What the hell are they going to do with 100 people?

>hondurans
>people

This never would have happened if they just stayed where they are :^)

Let's just say that some people are not going to be hungry for a while.

The drug cartels have kidnapped people before. They used to hide in the mountains and shit and kidnap kids and raise them to be cartel members. They probably fuck the women. And then they just torture people for the lolz. Its like torturing insects to them.

Based taco niggers!

Attached: half-length-portrait-smiling-mexican-260nw-504833455.jpg (260x280, 26K)

reddit.com/r/news/comments/9hb598/federal_agency_says_it_lost_track_of_1488_migrant/

Of course we want parasites to disappear.

Would you rather them be sex slaves in Mexico? Or the main course on Shillary's dinner plate?

Attached: dayofrope.jpg (816x684, 263K)

Looking forward to the new execution videos, hopefullly they do a few women.

YAY!

4 Dimensional Checkers

They are the ones who bring in the non Whites and Human traffic also. Exactly most faggots are complete drugged out psychopaths and Cali has lots of kike fags and shit skins of every shade now.

Is this...
dare I say...
Our Cartel, Jow Forums?

Based

Theyre all fucked up on meth and shit. Probably living in toon town 24/7.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (679x543, 279K)

Maybe they shouldn't have gone on a caravan.

Are you ready for the leftist headlines saying it's all Trumps fault?
>Migrants still far from the US boarder
>"WOW DRUMPF THEY AREN'T EVEN HERE YET, STOP FEAR-MONGERING!"
>Migrants who are still far from the boarder get kidnapped
>"WOW DRUMPF HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!"
Is it even worth it to point out this hypocrisy anymore?
Is this what it means to get tired of winning?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

I mean, that coca ain't gonna harvest itself.

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (966x494, 110K)

Couldn't be happier. Actually, I could. If someone lit them up with white phosphorus I would be happier.

>unofficial volunteers
So they have official volunteers driving them toward the border? interesting.

So Mexico is a shithole and the cartels do get into caravans? If they can kidnap without consequence, then they can infiltrate the caravan too and claim asylum.
Is that what you want? The cartels to continue sneaking into America?

fpbp
/thread

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

Based cartels. I'm sure someone already said something similar but these miserable creatures will regret the day they ever decided to join the israeli/O'rourke fun run. Especially when they are forced to harvest coca without their face.

wtf I love cartels and the cia now.

Attached: 1539627680825.png (500x400, 130K)

plot twist of 2018
The mexican drug cartels were /ourguys/ the whole time

Attached: 6b15becd4748ffd9d1b34494aaa2879a.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Muh dick

Dude. Millions of illegals have snuck into america. If the drug cartels wanted in they could get in no fucking problem. Theres no telling what the fuck they sneak over.

You know, the cartels may not like all this caravan shit. Makes it hard for their mules to get across with the fucking army sitting there.

>What the hell are they going to do with 200 kidneys

Digits say so

This is Beto and the Democrats fault. They funded and encouraged it.

What is even the point of posting this reply? Can you please do a double take on my post and promptly kys?

Thank you Mexico! Very cool!

Attached: DC22E098-7A95-4CCB-B154-90CA1FF6F85C.gif (600x580, 436K)

I don't know. They don't know how many people are in the caravan so how do they know some are missing?

Are Mexicans /our/ minority?

no one cares about the caravan anymore.
they didn't get here in time for the photo ops, so libs don't need them.
Soon enough, 3/4 of them will be here and the others will be getting sold to drug lords/shahs/politicians for whatever they feel like using them for.

>CIA acting at the behest of the state
Well hey, good on them

Based

This. Never thought of this before desu.

>Camel toe

This

What is even the point of them sneaking in with the caravan? Can you please double check my post and promptly kill yourself?

Are they, dare I say, /ourcartel/?

This is why I still love Jow Forums over Reddit. This thread so based and wholesome.

Based cartels.

Attached: sendmoremigrants.jpg (629x495, 53K)

Is Soros going to be prosecuted for putting these people in danger?

Dude regardless of what Trump had said this woulda happen anyway because this is exactly what illegal immigration is about. Trump is doing them a favor by telling them to not go trought the risk since they gon get deported anyway but they just wont listen, so let them pay for their mistakes

Attached: couldnt give wont give a fuck.jpg (554x439, 35K)