CANADA YES

By 2030, whites will be less than 20% of the population.
Majority being Chinese, Filipino, and Somalian

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: metacanadapost.png (1318x224, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

utoronto.ca/news/toronto-added-more-tech-jobs-last-year-silicon-valley-or-anywhere-else-report
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwnhEwa9DVI
youtube.com/watch?v=fKZRcIGnaqE
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
youtube.com/watch?v=BDjj6-bXD4w
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and is a good thing

Then it will be our turn to drive the trucks of peace.

oh no no no
why the fuck does it keep happening

Attached: can1541248148181.png (611x820, 495K)

based and blue pilled colombian

Attached: hectorcortez.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Inshallah!

>2030
Honestly, if Canada completely collapses due to the sheer incompetence of the majority of their immigrant population that quickly, it might be the reality check US liberals (shit, and some conservatives) need to really "get it."

This is the wages of tolerance.
And we've earned every last cent.

Attached: beaver revolution.png (1875x1777, 1.01M)

But at least I won't be called a bigot!

How did Canada stoop so low

>By 2030, whites will be less than 20% of the population.
Uh....I don't normally SIEGE post or anything like that, but if this is accurate...well

Attached: Uncle Jared.png (445x425, 180K)

The majority of their immigrants are indian SWEs, Chinese investors and nurses/doctors.

Their economy is growing way faster.

Canada's immigration policy is actually making their wages and net wealth and jobs increase much faster than the US:

utoronto.ca/news/toronto-added-more-tech-jobs-last-year-silicon-valley-or-anywhere-else-report

Companies are moving out of the US and setting up HQs in Canada in order to circumvent possible tightening of H1b rules and green card caps.

You do realize the GOP can't win after 2028 at the latest right? Canada and the US are going to implode at the same time. Hopefully the savages turn all blue cities into giant bonfires.

The economic crash coming to Canada with the USMCA and other shit we are doing with housing/food prices and the burden of over population will lead to the revolution (either voting Trudeau out or a starving population kills him)

Or nothing happens, he gets elected again, and Canada is lost

it is true

Attached: statistics-canada-2016-immigration.jpg (514x570, 45K)

Show in-store tits or gtfo

Seriously, this

No more slow boil, crank up the temp and let's separate the wheat from the chaff.

This is just the foreign born population

Why do we keep bringing smart people from other countries to do jobs that Canadians may be able to do?

I dont think we're looking for doctors. And tech jobs cant employ large numbers of people, only those few who study for them and have connections. Its not sustainable.

Attached: gookscum.png (730x640, 340K)

Actual article says 20% by 2106 and majority minority by 2060. It’s in the Vancouver sun and was published July 2017

JUST a friendly reminder Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White by 2019

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

>that image

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1530980599260.png (994x843, 652K)

Attached: genocide2.png (848x528, 106K)

It's not going to collapse on paper, because the (((economy))) will continue to grow. Filipinos, for example, work in healthcare in roles many Canadians otherwise don't want to do. This artificial, forced growth will continue, as immigration is a feedback cycle.

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

>zoom zoom
>cheer up my dudette

Attached: trudeau cripple 10.jpg (620x400, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwnhEwa9DVI

watch this and tell me it wont come sooner. They want you to think its far off. its not. Wlak around toronto. youll see

>cheer up
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZwnhEwa9DVI

youtube.com/watch?v=fKZRcIGnaqE

Attached: 1486263439306.jpg (335x277, 29K)

>why the fuck does it keep happening
stop pretending you dont know why

Good, less of you leafs to have here.

you'd rather have retard shitskin leafs or normal retard leafs?

i fucking hate boomer posts

it's not that bad

>youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

Attached: toronto classroom.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

Implying they know about this site. Lol. You can move here. We need more whites.

I want to move to Texas. God knows you'd need it. WTf happened yesterday.

Steers and queers took over i guess

>Somalian

For the love of god why is the west inviting somalis over? This is a race of people that needs to be extinct, they make every other race of people look like angels.

What is important here other than the obvious percentage drop is the raw number changes. They actually start to go stagnate and go down after the 80s, indicating that the immigration and booming brown horde population/their voting patterns are creating poor conditions for whites, and probably all people in general, in the country. This can be ponpointed to particular practices and policies but the numbers alone indicate this.

Advocating for opening up Canada’s immigration policies is explicitly anti-citizen and it’s high time we made this clear.

>this was considered an insane neo-Nazi conspiracy 60 years ago
>it's now openly celebrated by the people in power

youtube.com/watch?v=BDjj6-bXD4w

Texan here, don't bother. We're Mexico now

NP we go futher and further north. White flight. Canada is very large and its gets very colder to the north. Whites are used to cold winters. The POC's won't survive.

That's the precise ((reason)).
If you truly wanted to fuck someone over, wouldn't you send the most violent retards in the world to live with them?
That's why somalis are being flooded into western nations.

Attached: 1536309261054.jpg (1080x1074, 193K)

Fuck that.
Whites built this country - and we're just going to hand it over to niggers and chinks?
They can be exiled to the north, and fucking well freeze there.

Attached: alignment.jpg (1024x819, 196K)

oh look its the stupid nonsense anti-Canadian grocery Jow Forumstard

saved. good redpill propaganda for facebook

It's actually white genocide as per the UN definition

>causing serious physical (fentanyl, lack of access to affordable healthy food) and mental harm (ostracizing whites, denying them employment, forcing them to give their money away to non-whites)
>creating living conditions suppress white births (CCCB)
>forcibly relocating children (Bill 89)
etc

Everything outside of outright mass killings.

>any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Attached: $18:gallon milk.png (1070x566, 893K)

Wake up. You are actually against dirversity and liberty.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo3.png (2576x1668, 2.54M)

Damn I really feel bad for you guys since out of all anglo nations you seemed to be the most normal.

>Q
Quit spamming your faggot shit everywhere

More like white men are going to fuck many Asian women and make a bunch of hapas

^ this
heartly keked

based

fucking amazing

Attached: thief meme steal.jpg (800x500, 85K)

Post your fridge shill

Attached: cgdf einstein.jpg (700x577, 115K)

I fucking hate these cunts. They come back here and think that they are superior and brag about shit

Leave you fucking idiots

The further north you go the more Indian it gets. You'll end up on a reserve, in a cardboard house, depressed out of your mind, drinking hand sanitizer, eating raw seal and freezing your nuts off

Attached: xuxcnmkjaew11.png (950x1222, 1.52M)

>international demographers

They won’t survive the winter

unironically this

nah, they're just gonna force them to move into your house

Actually the Chinese and the japs helped build the western part of the country. You have to remember that eastern canada is over 400 years old, and western canada is only around 150 years old.

kys faggots

Attached: canadaminority.jpg (598x504, 34K)

>continued genocide of the original people

I don't know why no one talks about this.
All the red skins will be killed off and the liberals and marxists are happy about this.

Attached: iloveyoutoo.jpg (531x435, 34K)

you're obviously jealous that they now to get smoke joints legally and chill, while your leader kills the dudeweeds and works to turn your country into a brown chink province

Hapa here, will be interesting. Lots of white guys marry asians in hawaii and the west coast mostly because white women are such entitled garbage. Want to fix this? Fix white women by letting em learn the hard way. Just hope you pure breeds aren't bred out, white people made North America what it is, it's bullshit that the Chinese are the only ones doing anything to combat the kebab problem.
Do it in black face, better yet get a buddy to do it with you. Vid related.

'Helped build' the same way horses and mules helped build the west. They were simply an abundant form of cheap, disposable labour.
These days, we simply outsource to them to achieve the same end-goal.

>believing government statistics when they're trying to genocide you

Attached: foodmungus.jpg (800x662, 200K)

lmao

Non-violent revolutions will never work in our current political structure. It is too corrupt and too effective at giving people false hope. The Jews are just too clever/manipulative to be allowed to live and their minions are just too brainwashed to see reason.

I feel like beaver guy was a cointel pro/ZOG agent designed to steer our movement towards the controlled op puppet known as (((Trump))).

Attached: zzzviolenceinsociety.png (1543x719, 377K)

Fuck off you disgusting, lying, vermin chink monkey.

Chinks are as bad as the Jews.

Attached: 1490926038120.jpg (1080x1920, 528K)

On the ground things have been getting much worse. Ok wages increased but inflation is really bad - food, electricity, gas, education have all gone up. Taxes have also increased and Trudeau has halved the amount you can put in a retirement fund tax free.

>it might be the reality check US liberals (shit, and some conservatives) need to really "get it."
there is no such thing
they will never 'get it' because it just doesn't work that way

Holy shit this is worse than anything happening in Europe by far.

They will never "get it".

>WHITE PEOPLE BAD
is all they know. Get ready for North and South America basically imploding and returning to fucking wilderness in your lifetime.

Das Juden has you by the balls.

my fucking jam

Yep it's about half and half native and white up north.
t. been looking

Implying they won't do it to your countries next after they take out the first world hahahahaha!

Anyone down to bomb parliament?
What about you, CSIS employee reading this?

Jew here, I m-mean happa. You goyim, ehm...w-white guys should marry and breed with gooks. Forget about white women.

Attached: 1539471008395.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

Please don't damage the buildings, they have sentimental value.

>Companies are moving out of the US and setting up HQs in Canada
Not anymore, our corporate tax rate is now at pairity to yours. All those companies that the Conservatives managed to steal up here are moving away.

The Chinese investors are not here to be helpful.

Luckily I'm eligible for citizenship to an uncucked Yuro country. I vowed to never raise a family here a long time ago. Pajeets, chinks and mudslimes can have this country, I'm out, and I hope other white Canadians have an escape plan too

Attached: 1531841772440.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

I think this is fake, can't find any other source for this. That's literally 8x our current population in 12 years.

True enough - the only thing worth keeping on parliament hill are the buildings.
The politicians should be lynched on the grounds.

>Canada evolves in race of super Chifilisomas that leak maple syrup
>Invade America
>Buys all the property
>Cleans all the property
>Rapes all the property
>Leaves trail of maple syrup
>Hits the Mexican border
>Mexico struggles to build wall, Mexico unified in the goal of building a wall to prevent this invasion
>too late
>Buys the wall
>Cleans the wall
>Rapes the wall
>Wall is just pile of maple syrup encrusted rubble now
>Slowly Mexico is consumed
>Countries further south unify their drug output and feed powerful drugs to their soldiers
>The only hope against the invasion
>Invaders buy the soldiers
>Clean the soldiers
>Rape the soldiers
>Everyone flees in terror
>Marches further south
>Buying, cleaning and raping everything in sight, where it goes, leaving nothing but a trail of maple syrup drenched despair
>Ecuador, Columbia, Venezuela, succumb to the onslaught, nothing left to fight with, absorbed into a new kind of Chinese/Phillipine/Somalian/atrocidad de las Americas monster that is compelled to purchase, clean and rape everything in its path while leaking maple syrup and listening to salsa music.
>Soon, South America is completely absorbed.
>Maple syrup leaks out into the sea from the whole of the North and South American continent, known as "Goo pegajoso de las Américas"
>Rest of the world quivers in terror
>Nuclear missiles are fired, to no effect, mid flight, they are bought, cleaned and raped
>Maple syrup drips out of the sky
>Nothing can stop them now.
>Soon they will buy, clean and rape the whole world into a soggy mess of maple syrup
>This is how it ends.
>This. Is now the end.

imagine being so dumb you don't realize that the 245 million figure is a UN world effort and Canada just agreed to be apart of that and not that Canada would take 245 million people. Oh wait you guys are probably drumpf supporters so you don't think kek.

Attached: 1469844618614.jpg (399x385, 45K)

Attached: _Photo.png (488x436, 204K)

Tolerance is the highest moral among those with no morals.

I think it's the thing Macron was talking about how 200 million africans would be in Europe by 2030. I think they are broadly meaning take 245 million people from shitholes and plop them down into the first world and hope it works out. Great fucking leaders right? So visionary. Looking out for their people.

no it's not fake but that "Migration Compact" is a shared plan by many countries (think mostly European countries, maybe Australia, etc.) so we don't get that full number, just our fair share of enrichment :^)

>Somalian

I threw up in my mouth. Shame to see such beautiful territory serve as a breeding ground for literal subhumans

Aristotle knew the score.

Attached: tolerance.jpg (2048x2048, 218K)

atta boy

Attached: 1541106167536.gif (367x219, 523K)

>450k shitskin immigrants a year
>oy vey you racists think a fraction of 245 MIL matters?
I mean yeah we're fucked either way but even taking 1% of that figure is horseshit and pure evil

I know we have our differences leafs, but you guys need to get out. Just leave. The maniacs are in control of your country, leave and take your money with you. This is just madness.

>dating a Filipino chick
>clingy but massive sex drive
am i making a mistake

top kek. Sweden is also joining the EU compact plan. And since you have low population density you can expect a few hundred million.

As soon as the EU army is ready its all going to be "debated".

Attached: officespace.png (1278x1065, 1.78M)