Is there a reason Trump did nothing in his first two years despite controlling everything?

Is there a reason Trump did nothing in his first two years despite controlling everything?

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (1678x562, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trump100day.wordpress.com/
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-05-15/trump-is-deporting-fewer-immigrants-than-obama-did
youtube.com/watch?v=C05dEUdv0FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a slave of jews

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

if he did too much, he'd blow the midterms.

Attached: stupid.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

But he did blow the midterms

Attached: 1525239228697.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

I think he fucked up by going after health care first. Should have passed some shit to build up momentum first.

you mean it wasn't 46D chess?

who belongs to those breasts

He kept the senate and the dems only have a small majority in the house. That's not perfect but Trump is still defying all odds despite how fucked everything is

Attached: 1541567325559.jpg (728x249, 29K)

>new and better trade deals
>rekt illegals
>all time high jobs and economy
>eliminated isis
>Peace talks with North Korea

And that’s with the deep state “resistance” and the Russia investigating hamstringing him. Sure did nothing

According to the left he did all the things and did them evily.
I look back and I see the tax reform and nothing else. I was told suppressors would be off the NFA and carry reciprocity were sure things.

I don't think you know you need a house and senate to pass a MAGA agenda user.

>Sure did nothing

All that stuff you listed is either stuff he pretended to do, but didn't do at all.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-29 14.22.47.png (1115x809, 560K)

Those are all facts. Step ur game up

>thinking Trump actually had control of the senate

Between McCain and the RINOs, Trump didn't have control of the senates really.

Now he does

Republicans are now running on protecting Obamacare while Democrats are running on single payer.

And this is all happening in just two years.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-06 11.24.13.png (801x661, 461K)

4D nigger checkers my based magapede brother

>economy booming
>unemployment low
>NAFTA
>North Korea Denuclearized
>Pulled out of Paris agreement
>No more trannies in the military
>Muslim ban
>ICE crackdown
>Raising awareness about rapefugees
>leading the way for right wing idealogies (Salvini, Bolsonaro)
>Kavanaugh appointment
>he will BTFO the 14th soon

The house kept blocking his wall, so what? This is his fault how? Best president in a VERY long time. Maybe the last great US president ever.

>Those are all facts. Step ur game up

Those are not facts, those are your opinions pretending to be facts. The NAFTA renegotiations require Congress.

North Korea is still up in the air if they give up their nukes, they are not happy with the sanctions.

Trump also made bad relations with Iran again.

ISIS has simply took off the black, they are now al-Qaeda

>economy booming

If this was true (it's not) Republicans would have won by 10% points.

You dont remember the pressure he was laying on North Korea? How the left was saying “uhhh shut the fuck up youre gonna get us all killed”, then North Korea denuclearized. This is a coincidence to you? Kys faggot

>ignoring most facts
>nitpicking peace talks with North Korea despite admitting they occurred (fact)
>bringing up Iran which I didn’t mention
>not picking one trade deal which is all but assured
>when was the last time anyone heard about isis?

Soft

They ended up not denuking faggot

Name one president that has ever won by ten points in a midterm. Repubs performed extremely well BECAUSE of his economy. Even leftist media was reporting this. You are so gay it hurts.

Attached: 789EF9AD-D27A-43C4-8DC2-C9DFBD059380.jpg (1014x1024, 108K)

>You dont remember the pressure he was laying on North Korea?

Yeah and North Korea has not relented to US pressure. They are the ones holding strong.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-07 15.00.54.png (831x647, 541K)

>Name one president that has ever won by ten points in a midterm.

Bush Jr. in 2002 did pretty good.

If Trump and the economy was doing go why did they not run on it?

Yeah and his justices will vote for ban birth control so the mud boom will accelerate. No wonder he keeps going on about black unemployment.

>They ended up not denuking faggot

Yup and they are threatening to build new nukes if sanctions aren't lifted.

Meanwhile Trump slaps sanctions on Iran FOR DOING NOTHING!

>Is there a reason Trump did nothing in his first two years despite controlling everything?

the media didn't report on a single bit, in an attempt to make him look incompetent.

You’re not good at this

>new and better trade deals
NAFTA by a new name
>rekt illegals
Giving asylum to caravans, deporting less than Obongo
>all time high jobs and economy
A function of low interest rates and hopium
>eliminated isis
Planned to drive them out, gave them free passage back to Europe and the US
>Peace talks with North Korea
A big photo op

America is still getting browned, the people are still getting addicted to opioids and big pharma, the world is still raping the USA in trade and the (((deep state))) is still running things

Attached: 662CB62A-8FBB-44FE-804E-57744765543D.jpg (1125x1624, 1.01M)

4D chess

He needs the house to pass any bills you dumb pieces of shit. We're looking at 2 years of gridlock followed by President Sanders in 2020.

>You’re not good at this

WHy do you hate Iran?

>”uh uh uhhh they didnt get rid of all their nukes yet, checkmate”

Remember when Obama was president how North Korea was testing every weak and threatening to bomb USA? When was the last time that happened? Oh yes thats right you are a fag

They did. Wtf are you even talking about? You didnt see that video he shared on twitter?

Just wait, he will build the wall for California but keep it open for Texas acting like the money ran out. Then Texas will turn into commifornia 2.0

A majority is a majority. It's like those retards saying Clinton won the popular vote, it's a meaningless """""moral""""" victory. The house is lost to republicans, therefore policy is lost. There will still be courts getting packed, but that's about it.

>They did.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We are living in the same planet?!

Only faggots don't realize the reason she is wearing it like that is not because it is intended. It is because it is way to many sizes big so she wraps it around her back so it looks like it's how it goes.

>controlling everything

Attached: 1541445552144.gif (200x150, 411K)

Other than the Death to America chants?

Attached: 1541567246469m.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

Because he was a jewish tool from the start but based magapedes will never admit it

At least he's building the wall.

Attached: thewall.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Obama blew dicks then apparently

Convinced the people saying this are shills. Trump fulfilled more campaign promises in his first 20 months than any other president in US History. Just because not every single thing was done in the first 20 months doesn’t mean he’s been a failure. He’s been an overwhelming success.

>implying Mexico and Canada would have thrown a hissy fit if it was just a new nafta
>ignoring the other deals like those with Japan and South Korea
>no asylum given (cramming them in undesirable tents until deportation)
>will surpass Obama after 8 years
>has done more with NK in 2 years than past 3 presidents
>still all time high
>??? he took em out

Nice try tho :^}

She can blow my midterms anytime

>Other than the Death to America chants?

Idk did Iran ever overthrow our democratically elected president and installed an absolute monarchy to steal the wealth of America?

Why did you ignore my post where I rekt you?

>controlling everything
>despite Shitstain McCain still controlling half of the Republicans for the rest of his miserable life
>despite Paul Ryan being a koch sucker never-trumper.
>etc.

>deporting less than Obama
Is this actually true? Have less people been deported in these two years than Obamas first two years? Because this would be pretty big information.

He got stifled by jews at every turn.

You are delusional. The stock market is doing great, therefore boomers and Jews (the ones with all the shekels) are doing great, but for the average person, be it a zoomer, Gen y or x is still getting justed as ever. If the average person really felt better off they would not have lost.

I said it before and said it again if the economy was doing good the Republicans would have ran on it.

Lefty dems don’t like to admit/remember that Obama was called deporter in chief until the back end of his second term

>deep state
>the jews
I love how Trumpkins keep using these terms.

Attached: ocasiowaifuu.webm (1920x1080, 1.38M)

oh but he did do something, he got those tax cuts for his rich friends!

Attached: 1435606156267.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

And he moved the Jerusalem embassy!!!!!!1

kike

It's branding of covert interest groups. No different than the term alt right to umbrella ideas of the right. Call them the pooinloomanati if you want. Deep state or shadow government work for me.

The New York Times literally published an article by a self proclaimed deep state member of the resistance where he claims he and many others do everything they can to harm and stifle trump

Hillary would have used the power of the deep state including the FBI and the Justice Department to strong arm even a republican majority into getting what she wants. Instead, deal artist in chief loaded his cabinet with Sessions, Jews and shabbos goys including Goldman Sachs bankers. The Liberal tears have been amazing but the results very underwhelming

>1 penny for you
>1 dollar for jews!
>1 penny for you
>1 dollar for Jews!!

Trump made the mistake of thinking the jews are still in charge. The slaves are.

By the end of the decade those wall street boys are going to be hanging from the lampposts along with the silicon valley burgoiuse.

How can you say he did nothing. He fired a lot of people.

Attached: Trump house season 1.jpg (1120x630, 115K)

he did move the US embassy to Jerusalem so that's 1 election promise kept

trump100day.wordpress.com/

Attached: 1494942557_giphy (1).gif (398x384, 268K)

It’s true
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-05-15/trump-is-deporting-fewer-immigrants-than-obama-did

Although it is worth mentioning that Obama counted deportation orders as a statistic and not actual physical removal and Trump is being cucked by many cities so it’s not all his fault.

Attached: B77AF26B-64DE-49BD-9C0C-13FCD29B4531.jpg (1125x1508, 755K)

Well is there a reason for your willful ingornance?

Beto won?

He hired omorosa....

french

>did nothing

Attached: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) - Twitter.png (759x468, 375K)

Accomplishments: (Campaign Promises)

>I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.

> I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

>lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.

>cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

>ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

>lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

>requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.

>cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.

>begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution.

>cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities.

>suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered “extreme vetting.”

Attached: MAGA hat.png (670x580, 345K)

>897 k tweets by 2020

What do you mean did nothing? He carried on Obama's legacy just fine.

Attached: 632213450.jpg (3428x2470, 1.31M)

youtube.com/watch?v=C05dEUdv0FE

original was better

AIPAC backed Trump you retard

And that was just the first 100 days!

>ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

does that apply to himself and the Saudi money he's been swimming in?

>AIPAC backed Trump you retard

Bingo

Attached: 1540474528619.jpg (911x977, 126K)

My paycheck going up by $200 sure doesn't feel like nothing.

>Republicans take a small majority in the Senate
>Look! He kept the Senate! BASED! REDPILLED!
>Democrats take a small majority in the House
>I-it's nothing! Just a SMALL majority!

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmm.png (120x120, 59K)

The SESsions butthurt is putting shills into overdrive even harder than midterms
>timeline.gif.exe

Please, show me proof that he received money from SA for the election.

Im waiting.

-Tax cuts
-destruction of isis
-booming economy
-two justices
-peace with NK
-improved nafta
-got nato to increase military spending
-told china to btfo on trade
-lowest unemployment for all groups
-stacking the judiciary with based judges

>trump did nothing

Youre a moron

Don’t forget...

>tax cuts
>berries Obamacare
>many regulations cut
>appointing conservative judges
>2 conservative Supreme Court justices so far

He is winning. We are winning. He will win in 2020. We will win the coming hot civil war but there will be hard times.

>loses 500 dollars in purchasing power per paycheck

Nominal sums mean nothing user. The people in zimbabwe are trillionaires!

Weapons sale dumbass

>, show me proof that he received money from SA for the election.

The trump hotels that were approved by Saudi government in 2016.

Because fuck DRUMPF and FUCK WYPIPO

Because imagine if he did. How many normies out there do you think actually care about the economy?
How many normie fags do you think are gonna go out and vote "for the economy"

Literally no one cares. And the people who do care about the economy are probably already inclined to vote anyway

its 5d chests

You mean the FAILING, DISHONEST NYT? Or were they magically telling the truth when it suits Trump's narrative?

Remember when Obama had 2 full years of total control and got nothing done? That's the way shit works (or doesn't for that matter).

Obamacare was not "nothing"

But he also FIRED her! Well, Kelly did the firing, but that doesn't change the point. Trump has to hire them first before he can fire them. Duh!

Attached: Youre-Fired[1].jpg (956x712, 75K)

How did he help destroy ISIS? By directly selling them arms through their HQ aka Saudi Arabia?

Those people hes servicing arent in charge anymore. They no longer have power. the people have the power now.

You think his little wish lish means anything? The slaves dont give a fuck what drumpf says. And thats what this is, a slave uprising.

He had one chance to stop it. One chance. And he was busy giving his cronies kickbacks.

Thats fine, but theyll all be hanging from lampposts in 10 years so.... better buy that property in new zelansd I guess.

>Did nothing
If he did nothing, why are demorats so upset about him doing all this evil stuff?