Based Huebros

>be 38 old honorable businessman in Brazil
>walk into your marital room, see some wannabe Neymar soccer fag is raping your wife
>kick him from your bed, take out your churrasco knife, castrate him and then kill him
>give a public interview and say you just did what every man should do in order to protect his girl

why are brazilians so fucking based?

this guy is a good example on how we should treat rapefugees

youtube.com/watch?v=O0X6RH3cv8o

en.as.com/en/2018/11/05/football/1541436816_558890.html

Attached: 1541488011_737106_1541488138_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/pr/parana/noticia/2018/11/07/caso-daniel-testemunha-diz-que-ouviu-suspeito-dizendo-que-jogador-mexeu-com-mulher-de-bandido.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy is clearly a barbarian. Self justice is always wrong, the government should have the monopol on violence

Kys libcuck

I can't say he's wrong or bad, since he got an excuse. What's wrong really is whole Brazil where rapey rapey happens quite a lot. Lets hope his wife won't leave him later on. Btw, does he go in prison for that?

Lol yeah right. His wife was being a slut

No one with a meme flag is ever serious.

from what I read I would say that there are still investigations because the police doesnt really believe his version

pic related are the last fotos from the soccer players cellphone

Attached: 1541399557_465938_1541399668_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

>Police investigating the matter subsequently arrested Edson Brittes Júnior, his wife, Cristiana, and their daughter Allana on suspicion of Correa’s murder. The player had been invited to a party to celebrate Allan’s 18th birthday and was, according to police reports, “surprised in bed” with Brittes’ wife later that night.
They invited that soccer guy. Top kek. This sounds fishy. Did wife invite him?

Brazilians are crazy with a mind of a 12 year old. One thing is for sure, he was asking for it.

>falls this hard

The killer is maybe a drug dealer

seems like the police think she was his (the football star) lover

Why would a guy go into bed with husband's wife if he was invited to a birthday party of daughter? Either Brazilians super crazy or.... oh wait, yes, Brazilians are super crazy.

The wife obviously mimed the whole rape thing to avoid getting the NOIF herself.

Attached: 1522421835306.jpg (495x495, 64K)

The victim isn't innocent no matter how you look at it. Just a question if it was murder or not.

>""" rape""""

Fuck off, the woman was clearly cheating on her husband. It isn't right to kill someone for fucking your wife. Maybe beat the guy, give him a black eye... but castrating, torturing and killing the guy is what barbaric, repulsive people do.

what do you need the government for when the guilt is self-evident?
government is only needed when nobody gets caught during the crime and somebody else needs to do an objective investigation and jury.

Cheating on daughter's birthday? Unlikely.

is this real? OMEGALUL

Moral of the story

Women are not to be trusted

i'd actually be surprised if she wasn't drunk and whoring herself in her daughter's birthday

Well, adultery used to be punished with the death penalty.
Maybe the castration thing was a bit excessive.

Bible says differently. You should kill adulterers.
If she voluntarily did it she should be killed too.

Doesn't look like rape to me

Luckily our legal system is based on reason, not on a book written by schizophrenic goat fuckers thousands of years ago.

i hope your mother gets raped cuck

this guys is savage, an animal, a monster. his degenerated lifestyle lead him to commit horrendous murder.

Attached: 1540077080515.jpg (970x1117, 63K)

go back to /novaera/ faggot

That roastie wanted to be raped

>t. The guy who also believes it is wrong for corporations to hold monopoly of anything.

To be fair, from what I've read in the news, the footballer went into the room while the wife was sleeping and start to take pics of her in order to do a "joke".
The rape didn't happen, but I don't think she cheated on her husband either.
In any case, of course he should've been killed for this.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

he should not have*****

I agree. He’s based as fuck.

>(((((legal system)))))
>based on reason
pfffahahahahahaahahah
ill take the book written by goatfuckers any day

>doing school tier pranks outside of school
well deserved death desu

best post

It is all a matter of proportion and good taste. If you unironically believe castration, torture and death is a suitable punishment for a guy who had sex with a married woman (a non violent, victimless act), then you need to rethink your values, my friend. Luckily, people like you most likely don't even have a gf to catch cheating on you hehe.

>pic related, it is you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1523890311004.jpg (480x672, 42K)

Yea, he went to a party he wasn't invited for (18° anniversary of the daughter), and he got drunk as fuck.
But killing him is a bit too far to be honest.

Bump for based Brazilians.

How he can get in the room with her though, is suspicious.

>It isn't right to kill someone for fucking your wife.

And this is why Brazil is a shit hole.

You speak the way you do because Brazilian women are so cheap they are in most cases worthless.

However, that man was married to her.
Of course he has the right to kill who ever has sex with his property.

You are the reason Europe is fucked

Monkeys being monkeys, remember the 60000 muders per year, goyim!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

BASEDface

>However, that man was married to her.
>Of course he has the right to kill who ever has sex with his property.

THIS!

Dear mother of oestrogen... the fucking state of you...
I’m a doctor and even I would have done what this guy did.

>(((Memeflag)))
Fuck off rabbi

>protect his girl

Riiiight because clearly the purity of his wonderful woman was being threatened there.

does this look like the face of a merciless murderer? I dont think so

Attached: 85465411.jpg (615x396, 27K)

Where do you live? Are you white? Do you have siblings? Are they male, young (not younger than 16 though) and attractive?
Please be European. I would travel to your town and rape your brother. Let's see the courts touch a brown gay man.

Damn a businessman and the gf is ugly and a coalburner? There really is no hope

maybe its the womans choice and maybe she should get a fuckign beating instead?

>la, la, la daughter's birthday
>REEEEE
>cut penis off and dismember
Just your ordinary day in Brazil.

That's what men do you low test fuck, someone tries to take what's yours, you destroy them. Grow some fucking balls.

Attached: 1541567998440.jpg (1075x1331, 603K)

What do you do when you find your wife being raped?
Hold the rapist down gently until the police arrive? Do you defend yourself from attack or is that too violent for you?

>some man tries to cuck you
>kill him
Based

>Fuck off, the woman was clearly cheating on her husband.

Yes, very clearly.

Oh yes it is.

Calmly call the police and wait for them to sort the situation out.

JUST A PRANK BRO

he was full of drugs and alcohol as the guy he murdered. none of them were fully conscious of their actions.

he is a degenerated, look at his wife and daughter.

also, it was his daughter that invited the victim to party her 18th birthday at her house. the victim said that he had fucked the girl before.

family of degenerates invited a drunk, possibly high on drugs, to their house, the guy messes up, they chop his dick of and kill him. their rape story, could be a lie too.

not based, coward

More like she was loving every inch of his 9” BBC, and her cuck boyfriend got jealous

This only people who disagree are cucks who have never been in a fight
The football monkey knew what he was getting into he tried to dominate the guy and ended up getting killed by the superior male

Attached: 1540935788844.png (3300x1540, 3.1M)

Oh shit we a bad ass over here.

>14 year old atheist shitlord trying to be edgy on an anonymous site.

It hasn't been determined if he had sex with her. I'll wait for the conclusion of the investigation, but the police said there was no rape.
it could be that she cheated on the husband with the footballer and the husband killed him over rage and later he invented the rape in order to not be seen as a cuck.
It could be that he got mad at the footballer pranking and taking pictures of his wife sleeping and killed him, and later made up the rape story to get the jury to not convict him later (our jurors sometimes absolves defendants who kill criminals).

>brazilian mongrels
>based

Attached: brazil2_homic_7_rate-4-122w01.jpg (1566x894, 200K)

>Self justice is always wrong, the government should have the monopol on violence
> flag

Attached: 1538719389236.jpg (612x612, 36K)

it was just a prank bro, I was just drunk bro
deserved to die tbqh

probably this. guy wanted to look good to his friends, got into the room to take pictures with the guys sleeping wife, without raping her. pretty dumb from him tho.

Finding a man trying to rape your wife and beat him to death is one thing.

The other thing is finding out that a guy that your daughter invited to her party took pictures with your promiscuous wife, calling 3 friends to beat him, put him in a trunk of a car, driving to the woods with your friends, chop his dick off, and then kill him violently.

>the victim said that he had fucked the girl before.

the victim is dead user

so what? he said in his zap. "I fucked the daughter now I fucked the mother." something along those lines

she wasn't. why would she fuck the guy and go to sleep again with her fucking dress and neck pendant? she clearly went to sleep drunk and the guy sneaked into the run to take pictures on the bed with her sleeping in order to brag to his friends. she woke up, got scared, screamed or made some noise, husband came in and kicked the guys ass, got angry and decided to chop his dick off. i don't even take rape out of the equation, maybe the guy got a boner during the pictures and decided to do it.

>RAPE
HIS WIFE KEKED HIM

sounds fucking based if only we did this in the US to niggers

you are making shit up.

Daniel: Posso dormir aqui. Tem várias mina (sic) dormindo espalhada kkkkkkkk é isso.

Amigo: Niver de uma mina (sic) que tem uma casa. Nessa casa eu entrosei na balada? Entendi nada, tá bebão, né kkkkkkkk.

Em seguida, Daniel enviou um áudio para o amigo, possivelmente tentando explicar o que estava acontecendo, e emendou:

Daniel: Saiu mudo?

Amigo: kkkkkkkk Saiu não. Como assim? As muie (sic) tão dormindo e ce (sic) quer ir lá acordar elas? Casa de quem?

Daniel: kkkkkkkkkkk ou comer a mãe da aniversariante.

Em seguida, o jogador envia ao amigo uma foto ao lado da mulher, que parece estar dormindo.

Amigo: kkkkkkkkk Vai fazer merda aí não, cara chegar aí e te encher de porrada.

Daniel: kkkkkkkk Comi ela kkkkkkk. Para em seguida enviar outra foto ao lada da mulher, que parecia continuar dormindo.

Amigo: Mentira kkkkkk. Acordou ela e comeu? Ou tomou dormindo?

>RAPE
HIS WIFE GOT BLACKED VOLUNTARILY

and now she gets to play pretend with the man that castrated and killed her lover in front of her. he will probably turn her into a cuckdress

He's a megacuck. His wife wasn't raped, she was having an affair and enjoyed the dick

You’re the megacuck.
He got cucked but redeemed himself as much as possible by chopping off the dick of the guy who fucked his wife then killing him.
You’re more of a cuck for criticising his actions

honestly only brainlets would believe the rape story

milfy was fucking the soccer player,guy caught them and fucked him up,end of story

You're justifying and redeeming a psycho cuck, I think you're the biggest cuck here.

bitch probably faked rape to get away with betraying her husband

Why was he making selfies while being castrated?

>Daniel: kkkkkkkkkkk ou comer a mãe da aniversariante.

Yeah I messed up. But the victim knew the daughter, and had that family on his facebook.

read this
in the conversations is pretty clear the guy sneaked into the room she was sleeping to take pictures laying in the bed with her and brag to his friends on whatsapp. she prob woke up and was scared as fuck, and chaos followed.

>Daniel: kkkkkkkk Comi ela kkkkkkk. Para em seguida enviar outra foto ao lada da mulher, que parecia continuar dormindo.

sounds like he at least hinted that he fucked the mother as well. it's not clear.

this is his last message, so MAYBE he decided after sending this message that he could actually fuck the woman, and that's when the guy comes in.

it's a reasonable and very possible conclusion. I hope the guy keeps his freedom.

You are a true faggot if you do this. The bitch was never yours if she was willing to fuck another dude. You are a retard if you go to jail over a thot who now owns all of your shit while you get pounded in your ass by Tyrone.

Nah, he probably pic'd the mother sleeping to brag his friends that he fucked her. Over here lying about fucking women in order to show your friends what a fucktoy pussy eater you are is absolutely normal.

post moms instagram and we'll decide collectively if she's a hoe or not

Attached: A2F48CD0-AEB8-443E-8191-E0411BF03703.jpg (720x1190, 85K)

Brag about what? The mother and the daughter are utterly ugly

Virgin

They are exactly the kind of women guys here want to fuck, even if they are not of the likes of Europeans.

Here, it's pretty clear what happend.

g1.globo.com/pr/parana/noticia/2018/11/07/caso-daniel-testemunha-diz-que-ouviu-suspeito-dizendo-que-jogador-mexeu-com-mulher-de-bandido.ghtml

The guy is a tug, the wife is a bitch. And they wanted to see blood. Everyone involved is stupid and degenerate.

bragging about fucking her under the fathers nose. also brazil has a culture of fucking the most women > quality

No way

Attached: 15414913783188.jpg (990x609, 63K)

Fuck off, cuck. You give this country a bad name

literally everyone wants to fuck this bimbo milfy whore