The Netherlands is just a scuffed Norway

So I'm looking at Dutch words, names, and people, and I'm wondering to myself, are the Dutch just scuffed Norwegians?

Attached: Netherlands Flag.jpg (1000x602, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_people
nltimes.nl/2017/01/20/sixth-dutch-couples-interracial-statistics-office
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2017/03/mixed-relationships-vary-according-to-background
tagesspiegel.de/politik/bevoelkerungsstruktur-in-deutschland-fast-jeder-vierte-hat-einen-migrationshintergrund/22868276.html
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iC4cj9t-2_Q
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cola_Debrot
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carel_de_Haseth
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carel_Weeber
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1332079014485.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Krijg mooi de tering, kut Noorwegen

Frysians undoubtedly have some viking blood
Culturally we're closer to denmark, or they closer to us, idk

Maybe, both are irrelevant Countries.

Attached: Top 20 countries by FDI (source CIA the world factbook 2017).png (631x594, 55K)

I thought you guys are closer to Moroccans and Indonesians?

Attached: Indo.jpg (183x275, 5K)

I saw some haplogroup chart that put them quite close to the English, but closest to the Scottish than anything else.

Dutchies are budget belgians. Worse food, uglier, constantly drowning etc.

>Comparing a communist muslim and nigger infested shithole to based beautiful Norway.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: njardarheimr-viking-village-gudvangen.jpg (700x525, 167K)

That's just because of Saxon and Norman invasions into England and Scottland. Those aren't Celtic haplogroups.

How are the demographics in Belgium?

I said scuffed for a reason.

Smarter, taller, bigger dick, more handsome, higher hdi.

Attached: Dutch and Germans highest IQ in europe.png (508x460, 42K)

SERBIA IS DEAD LAST BELOW TURKEY! HOLY FUCK!

Attached: 1526126636143.jpg (540x513, 23K)

We're as economically imperialistic as it gets.

this. the dutch are the actual master race. germans btfo.

Attached: 1539986555610.png (4592x3196, 1.06M)

Is there one for Albania and Germany?

How does Switzerland make sense?

Swiss is a mix of German,French,Italy

Yes 84, 77, and 60

we invaded the uk before it was cool
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons

We are closest to Norther Germans.

Attached: 480px-Pre-roman_iron_age_(map).png (480x499, 91K)

Dutch are Water Germans and Swiss/Austrians Mountain Germans. Heim ins Reich!

Only because Walloons are dragging us down.

Sure it's not the Congo niggers and Moroccan niggers?

bullshit you sauerkraut fucking faggot

We can't anymore freund, Merkel let in to many immigrants. Do you know how many newborns in Germany are none white?

You realize that the Netherlands is the least white European country, and you also have the highest rate of race mixing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_people

>French speakers (including French immigrants) accounted for 23% of population as of 2015.

>German speakers (including German immigrants) accounted for 63% of population as of 2015.

>Italian-speakers (including Italian immigrants) accounted for 8.4% of population as of 2015.

How is it Bullshit autist?

Because the Swiss are a mix of Romans and Gauls. The actual Germanic input is relatively low, despite them speaking German.

Show proof

nltimes.nl/2017/01/20/sixth-dutch-couples-interracial-statistics-office
The Netherlands is just straight up kanker, yo.

Attached: Apu Smoking.png (657x527, 44K)

No we are not the least white European country that is France, and our immigrants do not have much more kids than us. I doubt we have the highest race mixing, but if true provide a sources.

>Do you know how many newborns in Germany are none white?

;_;
Too many. We are crossing the Rubicon.

This meme again

>Counting Dutch-belgian/german couples as interraccial

Absolutely retarded

I did the math yesterday, still about 11% of couples are mixed Dutch and non-white.

Attached: Apocolypse Pepe.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Do you have any sources?

So by your standard there are no white Americans.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

No shit. This place is full of fucking mutts.

Attached: Mutt Justice.jpg (2048x1365, 627K)

Indonesians, are also mostly whites who lived in Indonesia.

Literally impossible. Only about 10% of the population is non-white.

Stop lying

Does anyone have numbers on this? I said this in the thread yesterday that Wilders claims to be park chink, but his actual ancestry shows him to be fully European, despite his mother being from Indonesia.

How many of the Indos are full European and how many are mixed race Elliot Rodgers?

Also, why do you fuckers say "kanker" all the time?

About 15-20% of it is. I did the math based on the studies numbers.
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2017/03/mixed-relationships-vary-according-to-background

STRAIGHT UP KANKER!

Attached: Elliot Wasteland.png (1400x1495, 1.23M)

Jeder Dritte unter 18 Jahren hat Migrationshintergrund

Zudem wirkt sich der Anteil von Menschen mit Migrationshintergrund auch unterschiedlich auf die demographische Altersstruktur aus. Während bei den oberen Altersgruppen der Migrationshintergrund anteilsmäßig geringfügig vertreten ist, steigt er in den jüngeren Altersgruppen kontinuierlich an. Bei der demographischen Gruppe der unter Fünfjährigen hatten im gesamten Bundesgebiet 39 Prozent eine Migrationsgeschichte oder mindestens ein Elternteil nichtdeutscher Herkunft. Bei den unter 18-jährigen hatten 36 Prozent einen Migrationshintergrund.
tagesspiegel.de/politik/bevoelkerungsstruktur-in-deutschland-fast-jeder-vierte-hat-einen-migrationshintergrund/22868276.html
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

kanker is the best word kanker jood

Migrant background can also mean Polish, Kosovar, Croatian, etc. I'm pretty sure at least half of that 1/3rd is European.

We stood up to Saudi Arabia. Didnt see you doing that.

Kosova (Northern Greater Albania) told Erdogan to go fuck himself. The Netherlands let the turks chimp out after the election.

Attached: Albanian Chad.png (1029x1037, 33K)

I have no source but most of them are 100% white since race mixing was very uncommon, maybe some solders who knocked up some Indonesian girls and brought them back home, but most of there are white. And the once who are not white are culturally 100% dutch. The government classified them as none-European so they looked more diverse in their hiring policy.

>About 15-20% of it is. I did the math based on the studies numbers.
This can't be true since there are only 19000 white/Muslim couples and there are not enough people from the dutch Antilles and Suriname even if 100% mixed to get to 15-20%. and most of them are not mixed races, they live in their niggerish ghetto among themselves.

A lot of them are European tho, thank god. But thanks for the sources i will look in to it.

> I did the maths.

Either your math is shit or you're counting europeans as non-whites.

no

Attached: f34989d116cdf88c716843a1670659bd602c7fd09586c11d4366e717c8baf84f.jpg (255x255, 17K)

I only count Serbians as nonwhite. I got to the ~11% number based off of the Indos, but according to the user above you, most of the Indos are fully European (such as Wilders' mother.)

>meanwhile in cloggistan

Attached: antifa.jpg (2048x1155, 459K)

>meanwhile in the Netherlands...
youtube.com/watch?v=iC4cj9t-2_Q

Why do the maths when you can just look up the ethnic census

80% native + 6% european leaves 14% non-white maximum, and that's counting ''indonesians'' (5%) as non-white.

Attached: IMG_20181107_222722.jpg (1080x1194, 130K)

>randstad

also nice digits

lowsaxon is also our official language

Also a part of the people from the Netherlands Antilles and Suriname are white.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cola_Debrot

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carel_de_Haseth

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carel_Weeber

Keep coping, vuile kutbelg. There's a reason you're the butt of nearly every joke here. Also, your roads fucking suck.

Mate we do that shit all the time, it means nothing.

Action is all that counts

Fair enough.

cope

Only very few, but Surinamese are only like 2% altogether.

Kosova protected leading members involved with the attempted Turkish coup. Ya'll Western Euro-niggers are bitch ass niggas.

Attached: Aleksander the Great Illyrian.gif (750x550, 263K)

Coop

>2% altogether
In Suriname yes, but of the Suriname migrants to the Netherlands there were more whites.

That video and comment section is the most disgusting thing I've seen/read all day. How will we ever save the white race when it's so welcoming to its own destruction?

>meanwhile in your local swimmingpool

Attached: xxl.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Stappegoor?

Join Atomwaffen Division. desu, I think most of the people that he met were just people acting super friendly just because he has a camera. Idk about the woman that asked him back to her house. Could she be a prostitute? I've never heard anything like that before in a Western country. The comments are just people signaling, especially based off of how they are worded.

I spot a nigger.

Attached: 1524393591102.jpg (928x1200, 200K)

fryslan boppe

Attached: wout-gruttepier-551x675.jpg (551x675, 47K)

Dutch of notice have always been at least bilingual and considering the size of the country, it was in effect an additional language.

That's an altogether different perspective than being an English speaking burger. Or me.

>English speaking burger
Everyone in the Anglosphere is generally monolingual. The only potential exceptions to this are some parts of Ireland and Scotland, where they speak Gaelic, and maybe some parts of Anglo-Canada near French Canada.

Dit

These are a pack of wild hynenas tracking prey

Could you further elaborate?

should I move to Iowa or Michigan to be with my fellow dutch people pol? If I stay here my pure dutch genetics will get more watered down with each generation.

Attached: ancestry by county.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

Dude, don't go to fucking Muttland to preserve your bloodline. I'm leaving next year to Europe, so my genetic lined doesn't get mutted.

Attached: Mutts.jpg (1064x179, 47K)

i'm only a citizen of US and Canada though, and I can't speak dutch and don't have NL citizenship...

Attached: dutch kids.jpg (710x738, 154K)

This photo might look as alien to you as it does to me. i have never seen kids dressed like this in my life.

It's easy to get hundreds of replies just by using that flag and saying something stupid along with it.

Well fuck. I'm a lucky albo-nigger and got Swedish citizenship, which is my ticket out. Maybe you can try to find a Dutch girl in the NL to marry? idk. Don't go to America though. Fuck this capitalist, mutty hellhole. Those "Dutch" Americans in the Mid-West are probably like 1/64th Dutch or even 1/132th Penn "Dutch," which are actually Germans who moved to Pennsylvania and spread out in the 1700's, and ended up diluting their blood to oblivion.

Attached: Evola on Mutts.png (700x700, 65K)

right, dutch kids look like this now, right?

Attached: dutch kids today.jpg (825x829, 171K)

You're either 12 or you're not Dutch kankerjew

You'd be surprised how pure dutch genes are in Iowa and Michigan, and a lot of it has to do with the dutch churches and schools that are still going pretty strong. The only other white group in North America with that advantage are the Mormons. Basically everyone I went to high school with ended up moving to Iowa or Michigan to get married.

Attached: frisia.png (800x600, 383K)

Why are you plebeians so easily offended.

Wilders is definitely partly Indonesian. T. Indisch myself.

Attached: 51655BBF-F155-4733-BC13-AE1FC63B9198.jpg (270x271, 35K)

>his mother being from Indonesia

Nederlands-Indië at the time. He may have a trace in his ancestry, I don't know, but the fact that his mother was born there doesn't mean much. That was kingdom back then..

Also “indischen” with 100% Dutch blood exist. They used to be called totoks.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totok

That's literally a stock photo.

So 12 people total? You are living in fantasy land, nigger. No one goes to church either.

You are just retarded. His actual family tree shows full European.

His mom has ancestry going back at least 100 years, but no asians are on it.

Lol. You are an absolute moron seriously. Trust me I know. That family tree means shit. What it shows actual pictures with dna analysis? Wilders definitely has Indonesian blood in him. So does Thierry baudet. They both have fairly dark hair that isn’t common in fully Dutch people.

Btw enlighten me as to how you know there are no Asians in his ancestry? I know plenty of very Asian loooking people with traditional Dutch names. Same with people from Surinam. You are a literal obese ameriturd with shit for brains. Even that art course will be too hard for you.

>they got medium brown hair
>must be indo
You have autism. Not surprising, since you are a literally Elliot Rodger.

My hair is darker and i am 100% Dutch.

Pretty much nobody here actually speaks "Gaelic" (Irish is the proper name) here lad

أولاً ، أنا ألباني ، وليس هجينًا أمريكيًا. ثانيا ، أنا نحيف كهيكل عظمي. ثالثا ، أكل القرف الهجين الكفار.

That's why I said "some."

>12 people total
dutch colleges are reaching record enrollment

Attached: dordt.jpg (902x989, 291K)

Attached: WP.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I said it’s uncommon, not impossible. Moeilijk he lezen.
You are literally retarded if you think wilders is 109% Dutch. I mean literally.

There are literal nonwhites in that picture lmao.

oh no, he found out

I don’t speak sand amerifat. Also what’s with your obsession with “indos”? You have clearly never left your hometown. Elliott Rodger btw was a Filipino. There are plenty of differences between Indonesians from Sulawesi and java let alone the Philippines.

there are so few non-whites at calvin that their "diversity page" is still 80% dutch

you can read reviews online from black folks who stopped going to calvin because if you aren't dutch you get ostracized.

Attached: non dutch.jpg (1852x935, 413K)