134,000 likes... ted cruz btfo

134,000 likes... ted cruz btfo

Attached: Capture.png (726x307, 25K)

At least I don't look like the Night Stalker.

What these mexi-rats dont get is that everyone who voted for cruz knows exactly this and that is why they voted. Looks like tons of outside money doesn't turn texas. Maybe they should have sent pesos?

which means nothing since all social media is 60% bots at this point which is why they want to get rid of likes so advertisers don't realize that they're juicing the numbers.

Healthcare is a concern, especially as I get older, but as for all those other things listed, I'm either indifferent to or in complete opposition.

Latin community

Interesting as Cruz is cuban..

wtf I love Ted Cruz now

>pissing off people that voted exactly for the reasons (((she(?)))) listed
It’s like they want the day of the rope at this point

pretty sure the guy who wrote that tweet and OP are both huge faggots.

>Cruz hates Latins
fucking wat?

Cruz is latin you retard

Yeah I don't give a shit about any of that. Maybe they should try a broader platform that is more inclusive instead of focusing on Latinos.

that makes me wish to migrate to texas and vote for Ted over and over

If you voted for Cruz you voted for pro-israel policies

Attached: ntg4gfOWpf1u.jpg (655x650, 89K)

Ted Cruz hates the native peoples of Central Italy

he has to go

He makes a pretty compelling case to vote for Cruz

Wtf I'm a cruzmissile now

Kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-125510_Pic Collage.jpg (895x690, 427K)

Aside from healthcare, I'm perfectly fine with none of that other shit existing in this country.

Attached: 1529725155815.jpg (851x841, 155K)

I hope twitter really gets rid of the like button. All it does is encourage groupthink.

You get that with either side

Wtf I'm a cruzmissle now

Ted man bad you hate
posting list of things
You bad person because vote for Ted man
TED MAN BAD

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

Likes and upvotes are absolute cancer. This board would sink even further south if gookmoot let us "like" posts.

Too bad likes don't elect senators

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

It can be practical and logical but if it isn't popular than the dems hate it. These people are pathetic

Texans voted AGAINST stricter gun laws?? What!?!? How can this be!?

Attached: 1539144627709.png (181x229, 109K)

This seems correct to me.

wtf I love Ted Cruz now

do you think we care about what mr.hernandez thinks?

I don't know if this guys is actually aware of the fact that very few people he's pretending to speak to gives a flying fuck about social media, twitter especially.

Either he doesn't, therefore he's stupid, or he does, therefore he doesn't have the brass balls to go out and say it to their faces.

But think of the dopamine rush of a highly liked shitpost

>Stricter gun laws
Ignoring hes a senator and wont be in charge of Texas law directly like a governor... That is a major reason he lost. Enough natural born young texans still hold onto texan culture for that alone to have fucked him over.

Wtf I love Ted Cruz now.

>Killing babies
>Spending tax dollars on minorities
>sanctuary cities
>gun rights infringement
>spending more money on illegal minorities
>making up for all the cash illegals steal from emergency rooms, also pay for the health care of their fat diseased enablers
>faggots

If they added a like/upvote button, I'd stop coming here. You can't have free expression when you're incentivizing popular opinions. It promotes conformity.

someone belongs on the other side of the border

they're turning the latinos into faggots now too lmao
jews are crafty

Attached: 3E7AF597-52BC-454F-994B-725D70AF80C3.jpg (245x300, 7K)

Hey look, another literally 85 iq shitskin that is incapable of critical thinking.
Why is this a thread?
Why are you fuckers taking the bait so readily?
This is fucking Jow Forums. It is not r/thingsshitskinssayontwitter.

Attached: 971c5ebd192095066ad91e94b0f09f6ac434ca173a1b827e23eec1f8a387c487.jpg (580x4118, 273K)