Say GOODBYE to whats left of your games

theguardian.com/games/2018/nov/07/red-dead-redemption-2-game-criticised-over-killing-of-suffragette

They really dont like that you can still make choices they disagree with.
Pretty soon youll only be allowed to play games that makes choices for you.

ENJOY!

Attached: 907.png (907x544, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTRDbQjaiWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The game is literally not fun

Attached: fgfgdf.jpg (607x496, 64K)

videogames are for virgins anyway so who cares?

Women are simultaneously powerful and fragile enough to require protection

Edgy

i cant wait to play games where we save people of color, lgbtqaapi2+, and independent women while killing nazi white supremacist bigots

Rockstar games always generated controversy. Nothing will happen here. Gonna give hell to that suffragette tonight, for the sweet souvenir.

Attached: 1538752044256.gif (500x214, 847K)

wait, but i thought video games don't affect antisocial behavior? isn't that what we hear every time someone shoots up a school?

The todd Howard the great wouldn't allow this to happen.

>NPCs detesting a game that allows free choice
I'm not surprised, soon games will be designed to be NPC friendly, just push the X button to continue the story, that's it, basically a computer generated movie but you have to keep pushing a button to watch.

>“This is how backwards, stupid and warped a portion of young men on the internet are,” wrote EckhartsLadder, a Star Wars YouTuber.

Attached: 83e76.jpg (423x507, 80K)

Choices, freedom?

Oh yes that’s a nice big shiny NPC killing sword you have there...
Would be a shame if someone made this NPC... essential.

>“This is a complicated problem with detailed, open world games that prioritise player choice,” wrote Emanuel Cheeseberg, managing editor of technology site Motherboard, on Twitter.

>Cheeseberg

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Attached: jew.jpg (220x305, 34K)

>who cares
I LOVE HOW KIKE SHILLS SAY THIS IN EVERY THREAD

Unbelievably based.

Attached: spartans-michael-welply.jpg (1191x649, 450K)

Ive played European game tournaments with a women's team for 10+ years and they are more afraid of being relentlessly harassed by the psychotic women on social media than anything in a video game.

A guy would just shit post "haha fag" and be done
A female will dox you, spread lies around your workplace and friend circle, relentlessly harass you 24/7 till you delete your profiles, all because they dont like your success at something.

Cheeseberg?

Attached: bobandy.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Get rekt whore

Attached: 1541610654052.webm (853x480, 2.54M)

>choices they disagree with
if you think choosing between KKK members and peaceful protesters is a choice, you need to seek immediate mental help

It's called Wolfenstein 2, they already did that

>edgy virgins have become so resentful and spiteful they ressort to killing NPCs as a way to cope
Pretty big cope right there.
wena

Why is it possible to choose at all then?
People act like complete animals in Rockstar Games, what else is fucking new?

Kek, get a real job, kid.

>trying to greentext this hard and failing

Shit this is gonna be hot coffee all over again, but with console able to install patches they will send out an update and you won't be able to kill this bitch.

The game sucks because you can't join the KKK desu

On a more serious note lol at people in 1899 saying "black" instead of "niggers." Even people who didn't hate black people at the time would have used the word "nigger."

Something like this? Sry for Pewdiepie, first english search result.
youtube.com/watch?v=RTRDbQjaiWA

@JimSterling
ohh yeah boi
I hope he does a video on this.

Because Fallout 76 doesn't have NPCs?

THIS!

He ain't gonna do shit, he's in favor of SJW bullshit. Every YouTuber is cucked.

>NPCs morally offended you kill an NPC
Astounding.

Attached: 436656565665.jpg (638x959, 145K)

lol the fat fuck is a sjw maybe he can bribe sterling to make a video by sending him a 3 foot dildo.

BTW, stop playing video games! Don't bye them!

You make a point. Some feminists of that era also promoted free love and birth control a lot as well.

lol

He's a SJW but he's been pretty impartial when it comes to ripping rockstar and jewtube apart.

>save independent women

re upload

Yup, they sure did. And I think their sales flopped.

>Videogames are art
>Therefore they should be discussed seriously
>Jow Forums REEEs when someone poses criticism of the art and its messages

Its like you guys want videogames to still be consider immature toys

Fuck off back to

Buy*
tard

Attached: 18jl4n.jpg (500x350, 32K)

It's called Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm not even memeing, it has all of that except the gay thing (as far as I know)

I might actually buy this now

How fucking sad and pathetic your life must be to come on Jow Forums and complain about Jow Forums
>LIKE NIGGA HOW IS THAT EVEN REAL?
>JUST DON'T FUCKING COME HERE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

The Sperm that reaches the egg cell first actually dies. Approximately 50M sperm cells die trying to penetrate the cell until one very slow one reaches the breach and fertilizes the egg.

Why not just mod the game, for every character to be a whale blue haired feminist. Would make more sense to piss people off.

could've just been a shit egg

Wait until it forces you to protect a feminist march (srs), kill ebul former Confederate soldiers and KKK members (in a period where the KKK didn't exist), and a black character lectures the main character about systemic racism

>Its like you guys want videogames to still be consider immature toys

But I do

>implying they can stop /ourguy/ Todd

Attached: 1465996290419.png (901x843, 440K)

>They're actually pushing for literally NPC rights now
OH NO NO NO NO

but seriously how did it come to this.

Attached: 4678056805.jpg (960x720, 122K)

top cake, I didn't make this connection

>your games

The Jew fuckers took over video games forever ago. Gaming is dead. You're just buying propaganda.

Attached: hitlergame.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

>can't touch the Injuns
>everyone else is fair game

Attached: deep laugh.gif (480x270, 1.78M)

>Lighting and saturation on the clip makes it look like a cutscene
I'm now aware how awesome a 2007-2013 era Gangs Of New York vidya would have been

pottery

I'm just waiting for an open world samurai game.

Fast forward 2 years, NPCs protest outside of Rockstar studios demanding a gaming bill of rights for literal NPCs. This aggression will not stand man.

Most AAA games are shit anyway. Indie is where its at.

become the change you want to see
learn C++

The game is travesty. Why do 19th century burgers talk in present New York accents and vocabulary? It's fucking terrible, even modded Skyrim still surpasses this filth.

I only play japanese games

VN's are not games, user.

I'm just waiting for mainstream media hearing about Paradox grand strategies. Despite Paradox being increasingly cucked company, you can oppress natives in EU4 and literally abduct women as sex slaves when playing as tribal in CK2.

bought to boot up Rimworld and build a concentration camp
who with me

If anybody on this board was capable of that kind of effort, they wouldn't be on this board.

They'd have learned to code and would be working on their game right now.

Crap I need to buy this game before they patch that shit...

You can encounter a gang of ex-confederate soldiers that blast N's without abandon

Fuck off Randy god damn cheese burger walrus

Disgusting, effeminate, self-rightious, censorious, hypocrites.

Jews at work.

Attached: makeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg (587x534, 105K)

>choosing is not a choice

Attached: reaction image of folder of confused looking anime girls with interrogation marks on their heads.png (186x208, 28K)

Parajew games are too complicated for them
CK2 is also eugenics simulator so I think that'd be the sticking point

>Choose KKK
As far as I know the game basically gives you the choice to kill them or watch them die. They light themselves on fire trying to burn a cross. So that choice already isn't there faggot.

>punch npc
>video taken down for prompting violence

Attached: 615F5876-3311-4016-89B7-45BB1F2E7B4B.gif (300x300, 892K)

>“This is a complicated problem with detailed, open world games that prioritise player choice,” wrote Emanuel Cheeseberg, managing editor of technology site Motherboard
>Cheeseberg
>FUCKING CHEESEBERG

Literally me right now but you can change user
I believe

>Emanuel Cheeseberg.

Tell me we dont live in a simulation

Learning code is fucking easy. If you can shitpost on Jow Forums, you can learn to code.

Video games are not art
Video games are toys

Go back to v with your fedora and samurai sword virgin.

The game is full of sjw horseshit. Rockstar can fuck right off, that's the last game I buy from them.

It kind of lost me in Chapter 3 when you become deputized at the plantations and then do the woman’s march.

I’m like, “why would Arthur get caught up in this shit?”

>Videogames are art
>Let's censor art
>Leftists are ok with this
I thought you fucks are the anti-fascists? You know what anti means right?

Wolfenstein has existed since the 90's lad

Telltale actually went bankrupt recently. TWD was the only thing giving them cash because muh tv show and Telltale thought they could greedily squeeze sheckels out of the talentless gameplay style for a while long.

But yes Hans, Vidya is turning into a big steaming pile of shit

Attached: 100.jpg (601x469, 48K)

Attached: femism in video games - stonetoss.png (625x605, 52K)

It's called crypto-tyranny: when the people who are in power style themselves as protectors of the weak but at the same time make it look like they have jack shit, in order to manipulate the people into supporting the people in power.

RDR2 is actually feminist as fuck. It's full of strong, empowered wymyn and black people in positions of power all over the place. But the media don't want you to know, because if non-gamers knew RDR2 was feminist, the public opinion would be at peace, i.e. not violently speaking in favor of feminism. What do they do? They add a tiny little speck of "alt-right" in the game, and proceed to prominently plaster it all over the place. Result: casual people and non-gamers only see the news about RDR2 being anti-feminist and proceed to bitch and whine against it, violently promoting feminism due to a game that already violently promotes feminism.

This. Red dead is the game for you if you hate the evil white man.

Why hasn't there been a wild west game with Oddworld's Stranger's wrath style of gameplay? You just go bounty hunting and do some sick stuff, I imagine that you could do something cool like a mixture of mount and blade where you gather a crew of bounty hunters/trading caravan and start making a name for yourself as you push further and further west due to some plot contravince to give meaning to your game

Don't do it, pal. Your forced into sjw bullshit.

>playing games not made by the japs
I'm not even a weeb. This is western """"""culture""""""" nowadays. Stop buying this shit or shut the fuck up and accept it

Feminists are their gods and if you punch an NPC that's labeled and programmed as a feminists by the developers, you will pay for heresy.

Would you believe me if I told you I'm currently in a private college learning to be a game artist whose sole purpose is creating my own far right vidya game?

Attached: Anime Politics.jpg (2048x2048, 1.37M)

I wanna see Hatred 2 were u explicitly target minorities and jews instead lmao, see the shitshow after that would be fucking hilarious

Indie games are where its at. AAA is shit now. Just avoid shit like walking simulators and you're gold.

holy shit you must be some sort of retard to believe he will say anything against this

paradox is baste