Is this legal? Can he get away with this?

Is this legal? Can he get away with this?

Attached: C82B9F5A-3BBE-4BFB-A813-6B1DC3BC5BEA.jpg (750x501, 80K)

Things that totally happened

Trust me he did he’s insane. Also where I live there a confederate flags on peoples front yard.

>bleeping out the name

>calls other hicks while using yall
What did the hypocritical moron mean by this?

I know how you spergs are I want justice not him being able to pretend he’s been “attacked” and get oppression points.

It's legal if there is actually drug use going on. Bitch there might be.

No it's not legal, but it'ssd's also not real, why would the DSS care sbout recreational drug use.
Now post the uncensored name.

He’s a literal white trash faggot. He thinks he’s better than everyone.

name or gtfo

Then give a name.

If what he did is illegal, then it will still be illegal even after we make fun of him on the internet. More importantly, you won't get justicd by yourself.

They'll investigate, find it's without merit, then prosecute his lying arse.

He just admitted to filing a false report. Bitch.

You could report him for making a false report.

fuck you cuck

Liberals often use 'yall' because they are attempting to appear down to earth

name, faggot

Give us the faggots name, faggot

theres work to do here

No it's not legal, if this is local to you report him

It didn't happen. Give us a name and we can expose him to his friends. No one does "death threats" anymore, people say that to claim oppression.

Name or you’re a faggot, faggot.

Kys then fag

Probably not. DSS routinely does these kinds of checks and it'd a good thing for them if they find nothing. Police don't give a shit about neighbors arguments if they aren't called directly by one of them.

He didn't say it was false.

And i recommend every single sane person in the US to call the police for child abuse to every house that shows a gay flag or anything related to LGBT.
Fair game huh?

Good, druggies get the bullet too

>covering name

another larp thread move along

I think it's time to unleash the right-wing Social Services Division. Unblock that name now or leave forever.

Hey is that Parker Bennet?

Isn't it a crime to make a false report in the US? If so, someone should alert the local police and have this nigger thrown in jail.

Attached: 1538195893441.gif (199x119, 1016K)

I mean, people are fucking retarded morons, generally. What's your point? Just ignore him, vote against him, and if he steps on your property, shoot him with the most powerful gun you've got.

Report him to the police for making false report, use his social media screenshots as proof

TOTAL WAR IS THE ONLY WAY

If you have democrat friends, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
Dont give an inch ever

This weaponised autism is unreal.

>just because
>just
sure sounds like he did

>muh reading comprehension

Fucking cops cant stop me but you can?

>Nothing to see here, move along.

What's the name pooftah

Making a false claim to the police is a felony, and they just admitted to it on social media. I hope they enjoy their prison time

>Yall
>Ima

Attached: 1522278493881.jpg (953x960, 95K)

Higher percentage of drug use within the LGBT community.
You have better odds at being right than OP

Attached: 027-021.jpg (600x450, 27K)

Lol this retard has full public profile too

Make charges... Enemies deserve to be destroyed after your first forgiveness. Then destroy them ALL THE FAGS! FAGS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE WHEN THEY ARE LIKE THIS THEY DESERVE DIRT NAPS!

You are right indeed. but targeting these gender idiots who fuck up their kids minds by calling the police on them for sexual abuse on minors would by the way save a lot of childrens souls.
Seriously. This should be made a national campaign.

>posting some shit like this just to stir up enmity
>covering up the name to prevent anything actually coming of it
>expecting the weaponized autism not to be triggered & figure it out
It's like you've never been here before.

Attached: 0423520540524.jpg (492x388, 39K)

What the fuck does the Confederate flag have to do with faggots adopting kids?
Obviously, faggots shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids but the Confederate flag was made before any of these kinds of issues.

Be ashame if someone found out where he is from and forwarded that tweet to DSS...

Already done.

I don’t want to be responsible for your guys actions anonymously or not

Lauren Hill, SC
get with it dude

One second... and done.

/ParkersSoFetch

He's from Laurens, South Carolina, his name is Parker Bennett

Sorry faggot but you're no ones parent nor authority. GO fuck off back to plebbit!

Too late.
All on you now.

how do you guys get all this info. This weaponised autism is real

>game
>dofus

>here's all the pieces you need
>BUT DON'T YOU DARE USE THEM
>that would be horrible
Well done OP

Lying about reporting someone for internet likes? Yes, that is perfectly legal. Taking such shit tier bait and making a thread about it? This should not be legal

What's with all these lefties living like it's 1980?
Who the fuck still gives a shit about gays doing anything anymore?

Trade secrets. Every user worth their salt has their own toolbag and workflow.

Nope, false reporting to law enforcement. It can be charged if it can be proved, more digging needs to be done.

I went to LDHS and god dammit Parker

>1980
Homosexuality was illegal in 13 states in 2003, zoomer.

Look at the comments

You do it.

Attached: 1541503778893.png (502x907, 93K)

>Nope, false reporting to law enforcement. It can be charged if it can be proved, more digging needs to be done.
That tweet is proof it was a fake report.

hackers and thinkers and those who have been disfranchised by the system. To say we have bones to pick is putting it lightly. Speak of the LOVE? Like a nigger? To bad they only pull that out in a response for mercy after losing again after attacking again. Physically, mentally, is no matter.

well, Jow Forums ....
You should have known

They already figured it out

give us the name user. You can trust us

Attached: B53655E9-3315-4698-8B4D-4ECE98B4C959.gif (400x237, 1.82M)

>Is this legal? Can he get away with this?
Just @ the tweet to the appropriate agency you dumb fuck. It is apparent this is a false claim, and a waste of tax payer money.

Op probably underage faggot

>Rosa Parks got in trouble too
This fucking faggot just wants to go get some hot mansex in prison; nobody who hasn't accidentally killed themselves by then is this delusional.

See this --- (You)

The bastards already figured it out

Are the people asking for the name really that incapable of searching a string on Twitter?

Why would you black out his name? This isn’t Reddit you faggot

They're just lazy.

It’s facebook

I know people who would love to find this cunt, go to her house, and kill her in her sleep.

I don't advocate for violence, but I wouldn't be sad if someone actually went and did that. These evil people are abusing our systems designed for actual endagerment, just because they don't like your opinions on something. Fucking evil fucking bitch.

I really actually do hope someone finds and kill this feminist liberal cunt. I don't advocate for violence, but it wouldn't make me sad to hear about it.

Fuck liberals. They ALL deserve to die.

>he
You mean the butch dyke bitch who deserves to have her life ended?

Lol

Hold my beer bros, I’m going in

Attached: 34C857F8-000F-4068-97E2-51D38EA8C76B.gif (303x320, 1.98M)

bump for justice.

I'm no bastard you stupid Mutt bitch.
I'm White, meaning my dad raised me.

Oh.

Well, that said, I've seen people in the past being incapable of string searching.

Jow Forums is a peaceful Mongolian basket weaving board.

Haha this is all satire anyway. Who would ever take us seriously?

that's 100% illegal

((facebook url))/ParkersSoFetch/posts/1135989649907591

>proving the sterotype that they're overdramtic and won't let people forget where they put their genitals.

perfect

Look at this white cunt trying to speak ebonics, pathetic

What does sodomy have to do with being gay? Fucking your GF in the ass or getting a BJ is sodomy. Everybody was affected. It's not just a muh gheys issue.

oh shit

>cunt
>her
>her
>cunt

Attached: 1533340549019.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

That could also mean that he normally doesn't give a shit about drug use.
>e.g. his liberal buddies all do crack and he turns a blind eye
but instead in this situation he's ignoring his stance on drugs just because of the flag

So the dude he's talking about may or may not be on drugs and the poster himself may or may not be lying. It's hard to tell from the context.

>seeing only your interpretation
>calling out others for shit comprehension

low iq, trashy, GAY "people", which a large portion of "gays"(sodomites) are, should not be allowed to vote or access social media. they must renounce their fag and pledge to serve the lord as preachers in the American reich. hale trump

Goddamnit

This has to be a troll account

Attached: B08C7BB4-BCEF-4285-8ADB-5CB9AA0130D4.png (640x1136, 337K)

Take the power of these digits.

This place isn't reddit, they have clones, we have freaks