Losing your country to a bunch of rude & ungrateful shitskins

Wtf is wrong with Americans? Did they not see what happened to us over here in South Africa?

Attached: IMG_20181014_140831.jpg (1536x2048, 570K)

I genuinely used to think that spics were respectful

Attached: IMG_20181016_191603_210.jpg (1080x1241, 375K)

No, Harry Boyens has warned Americans for years and years
It will spread all throughout the West as well

Attached: 51fCekE-7ZL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_ (1).jpg (386x499, 30K)

Deport.. Deport.. Deport.. Wake up White America

Attached: IMG_20181010_122124.jpg (715x444, 92K)

>it's another jew larps as spic episode with the same thread and the same pictures

Let me copy and paste this here... sounds like a good idea

if we close borders now and make white people have more kids we can be ok
we're too pussy to deport legal immigrants
which is what we should be doing
but
even if we don't do that i think we can still get back to 80% white if we stop further immigration and increase birthrates
we have to work A LOT on increasing births
we are at, what like 1.6???
we should be above 3
then we would be ok
how hard is it to have 3 or 4 kids jeez
everyone should have MORE

We MUST increase white birthrates. It can't be that hard. Just have a few more kids per family. If hundreds of millions of white people had a couple more kids than they were planning to have, we would be GOLDEN. It can't be the hardest thing in the world just to make whites have more kids, right? We need to do this and take it very seriously.

>it's another jew larps as spic episode with the same thread and the same pictures
No spic. You can't blame your ungratefulness & rudeness on the khazars this time

Attached: IMG_20181016_211411_944.jpg (1047x1080, 376K)

>192550023
just remember to use your proxy this time changing your flag doesn't change your ID. good luck,

its not possible. with so many years with propaganda targeting any feeling of group identity, you will never be able to do it at a large enough scale.
at this point in time it would be a better idea to being talking about creating white enclaves somewhere, here for instance (in norway).

I live in OC California. It used to be beautiful but the mexicans are making it worse. And they're very ungrateful. They act like they own the place. They act like they own the place a lot more than blacks do actually. Blacks seem dumb and humbled compared to mexicans. Not the young blacks (who think they're kangz) but the regular age adult ones. Adult mexicans give whites dirty looks everywhere and are very disrespectful.

Hispanics are worse than niggers

These are jewish mexicans.

>just remember to use your proxy this time changing your flag doesn't change your ID. good luck
You remind me of that interview of Jorge Ramos vs Ann Coulter. You spics are very sensitive about anyone exposing your invasion of the U.S.A

Attached: IMG_20181016_193142_349.jpg (1066x1080, 176K)

lel look at that creatura

>These are jewish mexicans
And what difference does that make

Attached: 69a5c9c6925918186540578588cf9600.jpg (1080x804, 48K)

>192551920
>no one will notice that i post the same pictures under a meme flag in every thread
last sage from me. see you tomorrow moshe

Implying you ungrateful spics are not trying to hijack the greatest nation on earth

Attached: trump-riots.jpg (480x360, 51K)

Putin could raise TFR levels in Russia between 2002 and 2011 from 1.1 to 1.7
It's like American white TFR is growing to 2.2 until 2027.

Orban in Hungary and the Polish Government have pro-family policies.
Salvini have started pro-family policies in Italy.

>They come to the US because Mexico is shit
>They want the US to become as shit as Mexico by bringing in the worst shit people from Mexico

Then just stay in Mexico? I swear everyone nowadays is purely driven by raw, retarded emotions.

A difference which is very important to keep in mind lest you fall for Jewish D&C tricks.

>that pic
So much emotional false argument in one photo. Jesus.

Wanna trade some BBC for our beans?

>these spics didn't get the memo
>lose land
>still bitch its your land
wtf im 100% MAGA now