Is this the biggest crash in Democrat history?

-Entire media and press hysteria propaganda and fake news during two years
-Journalists and comedians becoming activists
-Entire Hollywood with some of them involved 24/7 in propaganda
-Entire music industry (beyonce, rihanna, Swift, rappers, etc) and some athletes aswell
-leftists billionaires
-All the neocons
-All the NGOs
-Obama attacking a new president
-ex CIA operatives attacking him on media, and a record number of them running for congress as democratics
-Paid activists and organisations building the bluewave 24/7
-3 october surprises:
-the racist card narrative with michael cohen
-the antisemitism and nazi card narrative with the synagogue shooting
-the attack on the freepress/political opponents card with MAGAbomber
-the attack on every women/feminist card with Kavanagh

Attached: don.png (665x462, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wr2Xsi65BJw
smashpansy.com/collections/dakimakura/products/euphoric-gentlesir-body-pillow-cover
youtube.com/watch?v=EqIIeGmhL2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-maybe the biggest coordinated campaign by the elites ever in history , with a "vote like your life depends on it, because it does" message

And with all that, there is no blue wave,Trump gain Senate seats (unlike a lot of his predecessors) and lose less House seats than almost any president for decades. It's a huge fkcing victory considering the past pattern and that the deepstate elites used all their tools like never before

Yep, they are losing the culture war and they know it. People are tired of the thought policing and their number is only growing. The left thinks they are on the right side of history but all they are doing is recreating 1984 irl, people are fighting back.

there's really something broken in their matrix

They genuinely think they are the good guys. Most of them will grow out of it eventually. It happened before in the 60-70’s.

That explains the poofterism

oh thats why he's gay then. makes sense

>there's really something broken in their matrix
Yea. MUELLER IS ABOUT TO DRAIN THE SWAMP.

TRIBUNALS START IN JANUARY

Yeah dead tie in the house + gain I. The senate basically shows the party despite having every advantage cannot produce a convincing message to voters

The democrats are celebrating their mere survival at this point like its fucking Stalingrad

They are completely fucked

How the fuck did the dems “win the house”?

Even realclearpolitics shows the current counts as 203-194 with 38 toss ups; with all but 5 leaning republican.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html

What kind of fuckery is going on?

>take candy from pedo, get molested
>eventually tell pedo its cool, you dont need to give me candy
>swallow all his cum
>date pedo for the next 10 years

The funny thing is that the Republicans had so many open seats due to retirement. That took out the incumbents and incumbents have an easier time getting elected. (sometimes)

Anyway Alaska went from an Independent Governor to a Republican Governor and we took back the Senate and House.

Attached: IMG_0778.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

dont start that q shit

Q IS A MOSSAD PSY OP AND ISRAELI SHILLS LIKE YOU ARE GONNA DIE

and likely a molester himself

he was turned into a faggot by that pedo

I'm bracing for impact here in Mississippi. We've having a runoff for a senate seat on November 27th. I'm pretty sure we're going to get Roy Moore'd, just like what happened with Alabama when their seat was stolen from them. I'm expecting some awful slander about Cindy, droves of people shitting up online newspaper comments and Cindy's Twitter, tons of money poured into the state for robo calls, the mainstream media endlessly droning about how the Democrats might pick up a senate seat in Mississippi, and out of state people canvasing and possibly even voting. All of this happened with Roy Moore.

They are likely to end up with about 225 seats or so in my estimation

Which means they have a 7 seat majority in the house which is totally unreliable

You didnt read what i wrote fuck head

How though? The toss ups are leaning republican.

ISRAELI SHILLS LIKE YOU GET THE FUCKING ROPE.

Attached: 1512124446279.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

Democrat party will cease to exist within 10 years. They're finished.

Attached: 1541607640762.jpg (640x498, 60K)

Rcp is being conservatives most analysts have the Dems already ~221 and republicans at ~196

Most remaining seats are lean republican but they are taking a while to come in but technically the will “take the house”

What’s wrong is that anyone should be happy about such a slim majority the house is super squishy with people voting all over the place regardless of party because they need to answer to local politics.

Pelosi and the Dems without a 20-40 seat majority are basically fucked to do anything

DOn't forget 40 republicans retired, thus relinquishing the incumbent advantage.

The associated press sourced count on google is peddling this lie

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-073657_Brave.jpg (691x208, 18K)

>and lose less House seats than almost any president for decades
just woke up
what ended up being the net gain in the house and senate?

>I was a victim of a pedo
>don lemon

Proves gays are not born but made

>
>The associated press sourced count on google is peddling this lie

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-073644_Brave.jpg (1080x1251, 159K)

They are lying to help buy time for fuckery during recounts. If they report these as wins for Democrats, people will be more likely to believe any final results declaring a democrat a winner is valid. Our press is the enemy of the people.

Which explains why he's gay.

Despite popular belief, Jewish power no longer derives from their control of banking and finance. With the advent of democracy and mass media, jews instantly moved to gain control of the media. This monopolistic control gave them the power to manufacture consent--a power much greater than simply having to money to bribe public officials. What this midterm election tells us, is something very important that's been ignored by virtually everyone--the jews are making grounds in controlling new media.

Attached: Kike Bots.png (1274x520, 39K)

Most gay people seems to have become so unwillingly from some sexual abuse when they were young.

holy fuck, Dems going into activate the topic mode?

WTF is this real?

This is what I am thinking too.

The Dems right now have a +3 seat majority in the house

I think in the end when all is counted they’ll end up with a 5-11 seat majority which with how the house votes somirradically means it’s a virtual legislative tie

>considering the past pattern and that the deepstate elites used all their tools like never before
Trump is deepstate now

>turn on the telly
>every leftoid and democrat shill is trumpeting that the slim house majority is "unprecedented" as if its some miraculous BTFO of Trump
>5.9% majority
>still 17 seats to go, nearly all will go red
>democrats "blue wave" will amount to about 5 seats to give them the barest majority
>most red seats that went blue will have to vote with the GOP to pander to their local politics

Lmao

I needed to hear this. Thank you

This, the dnc is celebrating that they didn’t all die

ok, thanks

This , the internet had disrupted the control of information by the cultural elite. Now they are moving to reign it in. Only three or four years ago companies like Facebook and google were committed to unregulated free speech now they are all embracing censorship of wrong think.

Good I hope the guy ripped his little asshole wide open.

>>democrats "blue wave" will amount to about 5 seats to give them the barest majority
Is it still possible that the republicans could take the house (even by only one or two seats)?

gee it's almost like sucrose and ethernet isn't enough to numb people from the sensation of globalist pulling society's brain out of its asshole

Attached: 1541450999025.jpg (575x1024, 90K)

Gaining Senate seats guarantees he can’t be impeached.

It’s 2016 all over again.

Attached: FBAAB7EF-004B-4767-A42F-9D466CB849B3.jpg (1350x1350, 765K)

Don Lemon: I’m a niggerfaggot who was raped as a child

Is that a custom pillow or they selling those??

He liked being molested when he was a kid. He wanted the dick.

no idea senpai

Attached: oops.jpg (126x120, 2K)

so when do we start filling the camps?

Someone re-uploaded it here, it's pretty funny:

youtube.com/watch?v=wr2Xsi65BJw

The thing is that the dem strategy is working to some effect, the demographic displacement of whites, the constant brainwashing on college campuses, the censoring and silencing of critique from right wing or conservative outlets.

Sure there's a lot of people seeing what lies are being propagated, but there's a lot of self hating sabotaging pieces of shit and transplants out there as well. Trump and the rest of the populist are going to have to hammer the fuck out the elites and their tools these next elections cycles and go all out. Take off the gloves and demand to be heard, call them out on their filthy lies, call out their newspeak and stop compromising. Compromise is the lifeblood of these parasites and they've already gained enough by using this tactic.

Attached: Don Limon.png (1055x1183, 476K)

Attached: googlehead.jpg (735x550, 105K)

If you believe the questionable calling of the house by the media dems have over the 218 they need (222) so if the GOP win the rest they'll only have 213, still its only a 5 seat majority, and a lot of the seats the Democrats won the congressmen will have to suck masses of local politics cock to keep their jobs, so they'll vote with the GOP on any number of issues

I see, thanks.

The mass "retirement" was really a cuck withdrawl. Every one of those incumbents was a never-Trump type, in favor of legal mud immigration.

Don't make the mistake of identifying with the Republican Party. Parties are just vehicles. WE WHITE PEOPLE made huge electoral gains.

>b-but now we won't be able to pass laws like wall funding!
Could we pass our legislation before? Lawmaking for us is deadlocked just like it has been for the past twenty years.

But with the cuck resignations whites just gained FIVE seats in the Senate, not two. This means Trump can appoint 130+ white men as federal judges. This means if Ginsburg dies we get someone actually right wing into the SCOTUS. And this means Trump can actually the deep-state cabinet members who've been backstabbing him and get loyalists confirmed.

Our gains in the Senate have unlocked the Executive for us. After Christmas it's going to be harvest time.

Attached: 0a888232bf8e298e353e1c49f7a9fe089d7b043660700c5a02165a4f28e3d0a2.png (800x599, 591K)

isnt that most gays?

So that's why he became a faggot

>they are losing the culture war and they know it
They have never had more influence and power.

Not surprising he's gay. I'm sure he's continuing the cycle and hammering 9 year olds as well, thus his angst.

>Don't make the mistake of identifying with the Republican Party. Parties are just vehicles. WE WHITE PEOPLE made huge electoral gains.
This guy gets it.

>They have never had more influence and power.

not sure I agree. In the 1950s when peoples only source of info was the New York Times and CBS news they were firmly in control. Anything could be hyped or suppressed as needed. Its a much bigger problem now.

What we saw over the last few weeks was that power in its death throes. People are waking up.

WHAT? A gay man who was sexually or mentally abused as a child? What!?! No way!

>>b-but now we won't be able to pass laws like wall funding!
>Could we pass our legislation before? Lawmaking for us is deadlocked just like it has been for the past twenty years.
>But with the cuck resignations whites just gained FIVE seats in the Senate, not two. This means Trump can appoint 130+ white men as federal judges. This means if Ginsburg dies we get someone actually right wing into the SCOTUS. And this means Trump can actually the deep-state cabinet members who've been backstabbing him and get loyalists confirmed.

Pretty much my second thought after the initial House loss.

did any of the alphabet niggers or spooks get elected?

if so, which ones? they need scarlet letters

Set up cameras at polling places. Record double voting and illegal voting?

It was depressing to see the map go blue. But it's the kind of depression a sports fan gets when a team loses. That's just entertainment stats.

We don't need the tears of our enemies to celebrate a victory. The Democrats just got more diversity. The Republicans just got more pro-white. They are cheering a lost battle.

Attached: 3b91915cdbd55f8b1ecd8b04fecafc49485a16df9684de83f405418d3ec9df63.jpg (419x430, 126K)

This kind of thing is just pissing against the wind. Corrupt authorities will even arrest you for "voter intimidation."

We need governments to actually enforce election law.

Attached: 1531540890852.png (2550x3300, 238K)

all gay persons have some pedophilia issue happen to them ...

If democrats knew anything they would be crying this is a barely pull it out of your ass win in an election they should have walked away with

They are weak AF

It's gonna be a bitter fight.

Attached: ruth dirt nap.jpg (1160x629, 95K)

No, it will be easier than last time.

this.
wanted the house and charimanships bad.

on the other hand, the prospect of keeping nancy pelosi and adam shiff in the spotlight is abundantly propitious. pelosi suffers the same quandry as clinton: the more exposure she gets, the less favorably she's viewed.

having pelosi front and center will help the people identify the dems with radicalism, stammering insecurity, weakness, histrionics and negativity (not to mention incredible corruption).

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html

huh.
very interdesting.

this looks like a potential crusade for Jow Forums.

smashpansy.com/collections/dakimakura/products/euphoric-gentlesir-body-pillow-cover
>mfw it's sold out

Attached: 1445454130717.gif (240x240, 238K)

What's that? A militant homo was raped as a kid? Color me surprised. How much do you bet it was a prominent figure in the entertainment community?

Abolition was bigger

They are the children of the children of the architects of the world order. They didnt get to where they are through merit or tenacity. As such they arent as well ewuipped as their predecessors to actually run the order.
On top of that, it used to be really easy to control information and now it's impossible.

>-Entire music industry (beyonce, rihanna, Swift, rappers, etc) and some athletes aswell

This just proves the obvious that, yes, you would fuck Rihanna or Beyonce, you're sure as fuck not going to let them influence your political decision making desu

Line in the sand moment, hope Britain does the same. Every liberal argument boils down to angry teenager shouting Nazis. Everyone is tired of it.

what the fuck is this real life?

My boomer father claims gays are born the way they are due to chemical imbalances in the brain. I’m starting to think every gay is a rape victim

It is a statistically significant correlation

wow a faggot who got molested as a child whod have thunk it

This so much we need to get the fucking word out

Attached: D52FECFB-20B4-4EF2-AD5E-C659E1E0C229.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

molestation creates homos

youtube.com/watch?v=EqIIeGmhL2Q

All fags were raped by older fags when they were kids. That is how it spreads. More reason to round em all up and gas em