JEFF SESSIONS

Why did Sessions resign?

Attached: jeff sessions_3C06411400000578-4105822-image-a-41_1484065176548.jpg (634x419, 61K)

If you are wondering about the kid, his daughter is married to Asian guy.

Attached: jeff-sessions-family1.jpg (604x420, 31K)

He didnt stop the indictments.

Q predicted this

>"At your request, I am submitting my resignation"
Trump asked him to

The same reason Trump got elected and the same reason there's so much kike salt since:
He has access to the pedovore tapes that kikes use to blackmail politicians and is using it as leverage in all he does.
Trump:
"I'm gonna [blank]"
Kikes:
"REEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Trump:
>"but what about the tapes"
Kikes:
"REE" X10000000000

because he was asked to?
probably because of the: weed, russian investigation, criminal reform issues

Because he's a useless Boomer who didn't do shit

JEFF SESSIONS IS A WITNESS IN THE MUELLER PROBE

MUELLER IS DRAINING THE SWAMP

TRUMP ISNT UPSET ABOUT THE HOUSE CUZ MORE DEMS THAN RS WILL BE INDICTED

Because he was told to.

Because Trump was going to fire his useless ass if he didn't.

It was resign or be publicly fired.

but i trusted the plan, I trusted sessions

He recused himself from the Russian investigation and allowed Mueller to come in and Trump has been fucking livid with him ever since then. He just didn't fire him up till now because of fear that would tank the midterms for the right, because it would be seen as obstruction of the investigation.

>obstruction of the investigation
sessions recused himself, he's useless in that matter, firing Rosenstein would look more like obstruction, even now.
Dems are probably just gonna ramp up the Russia rethoric combined with the tax returns, so Sessions would have been again useless with that too.

because he's a dumb old boomer that would rather go after weed than crooked hillary

Cowardly rat Sessions escaped responsibility right when Trump needs all hands on deck to deal with THE CARAVAN threat!

>firing Rosenstein would look more like obstruction

They don't have to fire Rosenstein anymore. Since they fired the AG that was recused from all investigation matters, now the acting AG has control of the investigation again. For all intents and purposes this is a path to obstruction as well.

imagine my shock

temporarily, since the House controls the investigation and now the Democrats control the house, so they can simply restart the investigation once they come back in Session

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Trump is going to push for lifting the federal ban on marijuana.

That's 2 months from now, plenty of time for them to make things happen.

Lost a safe seat in Bama
Recused day 1
Weed
Senile
Non prosecutions
I could go on

You’re Fired

Attached: FD2BEC14-EAB6-4EE9-B337-0F97436177D7.jpg (969x546, 88K)

>is a path to obstruction
if Mueller's probe is affected, yes, like a reduced budget, or obviously by firing him and ending the probe. But there has to be something there to obstruct, Cohn and Manafor have been handled by the NY Southern District and the FBI, you can argue that you don't need a special counsel for unrelated federal crimes, especially not having anything to do with the 2016 "russian meddling and collusion". so far Papadopulous and Carter Page ar a joke, and barely led to anything.

I'm not even saying that it would be the legal definition of obstruction or anything. I'm just saying that this is Trump's move to gain more power over the investigation.

Too many states legalizing weed. Mr. Keebler can't serve up hot justice on potheads anymore.

Honestly Sessions has disagreed with Trump on key issues but Trump kept him around because Sessions is a sycophant. I can only guess he stopped being a sycophant so he got booted.

>Why did Sessions resign?

Trump retired him, just like Flake.

if Trump himself is not subject of the investigation, it's fair, especially since it's never going to end and with an unrestricted and vague scope.
He'll probably fuck up somehow and create a legal case for obstruction anyway since this counsel is literally b8 for just that at this point.

Because everyone else has done it so far
>criminal reform issues
Wasen't Jared supposed to take care of that?

Sessions is low energy.

What does this mean for dudeweedlmao? Is it likely the next person who takes his place will be as adamant?

Sessions just made dumb statements about weed, but basically kept things at state level. Decriminalizing weed would be a huge boost for reps and Trump if done right and at the right time, there's no point of doing it now

DUDE, WEED

I do not know the code for strangling someone over the internet...

Because he recused himself from the mueller bullshit, more or less. My feelings are mixed. Sessions was doing good work against immigration but not doing jack shit on anything else. I'm hoping Trump is kind enough to at least keep him around by firing Kristjen Nielsen and appointing Sessions to head of Homeland Security, a role he's much better fit for IMO.

Either that or get Kobach in

sinking ship