Politics in a Fukushima ELE timelie

It's so damn strange to witness the pettiness of political fighting when Fukushima has already killed the Pacific and will kill all of us next. There is nothing anybody can do about it either. Raising acceptable radiation levels by over 3000% is a nice sleeping pill but won't stop the radiation from killing everything. People were looking for the end of the world in 2012 not knowing that the process had started in 2011. The ELE is is real and currently happening. What happens if that molten core finally melts down into a deep oil or natural gas field or magma? Everything and everybody is fucked already just by the radiation but hey muh "blue wave" right niggers? We wuz blue wave n shieet
alamongordo.com/fukushima-ele-no-one-is-talking-about/

20 captchas

Attached: work1.jpg (300x225, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-P3qnlB10
archive.is/RlEVl
youtu.be/QUcMy8Rpj9c
nctr.pmel.noaa.gov/honshu20110311/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_in_the_environment#Natural_occurrence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium#Biotic_and_abiotic
greenpeace.org/international/press-release/15062/greenpeace-investigation-shows-fukushima-radiation-risks-to-last-into-next-century/
unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_78
maris.iaea.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=autMHvj3exA
youtube.com/watch?v=00oXXiHo1IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-P3qnlB10

>image titled work.1
>20 captchas at end of text
>link to a gay fucking website
You forgot your shill flag faggot.

Attached: IMG_3483.jpg (600x420, 48K)

>SAGE

ELE

Your nose is apparent

So is your retardation

Couldn’t they put another cadmium encasement thing under the old one to catch the molten core?

Attached: 27C7D8A4-EDBF-4808-AE24-FD5088A922B9.jpg (390x376, 39K)

Thanks keep bumping it. More people need to know

why though?

No one even knows how far down the core is. They try sending robots in and they can't even take a picture because the robots melt.

Checked and bump

harden up faggots

>t.Tepco shill
I thought Japs were supposed to be smart. How did you guys fuck up this badly?

>archive.is/RlEVl

archive link so this boomer faggot doesnt get clicks

Attached: ms paint boomerism.jpg (632x424, 80K)

400 tons of radiactive water spilling into the Pacific every day.

who is apollyon?

>What happens if that molten core finally melts down into a deep oil
The substance that is larger and a better heat sink than the water the core was originally held in?

Japan is an ant-society. The drones do what they're told.

They went cheap when it came to safety measures.

A drop in the bucket.

So, what NGO is shilling for free money now?

Word

Attached: fukushima.jpg (730x508, 621K)

I don't know probably the Clinton Gates or Zuckerberg foundations? Israel is always looking for money if you're looking to donate.

This is exaggerated, right?
Like micrograms per liter or something? What's the scale here?

Not where i live, so i guess I'm done worrying.

Chernobyl is wildlife paradise now. Radiation signs scare off humans better than a loaded machinegun would.

>What's the scale here?

centimeters of wave height above normal ocean levels, from the 2011 tsunami.

I’m moving to the aleutian islands next month and have been looking into fukashima.
Fishing is down 33%, wine in CA is radioactive with fukashima signature.
I’m buying potassium tablets since it’s the kind of radiation that attacks the bones apparently, there’s been a bunch of weird waves of dead birbs and sea critters washing up on shore.
Plus here’s a vid with some shady shit I had no idea about.
youtu.be/QUcMy8Rpj9c

nctr.pmel.noaa.gov/honshu20110311/

>"high resolution maximum amplitude plot"

Wow thanks for sharing that!

IIRC it's not bad enough to be an extinction level event, but it's possibly the biggest human fuckup in terms of how much damage is done and will be done.

>mfw God loves Australia
thanks islanders

You ever see the god awful horror movie they made about Chernobyl, titled "Chernobyl Diaries"?

the amount of radioactive material in the fukushima reactor cores was nothing compared to the amount of uranium dissolved in the earths oceans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_in_the_environment#Natural_occurrence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium#Biotic_and_abiotic

>The Earth's crust from the surface to 25 km (15 mi) down is calculated to contain 10^17 kg (2×10^17 lb) of uranium while the oceans may contain 1013 kg (2×10^13 lb).

The water turns off the lava you fucking retard

Attached: 1540830206331.png (474x711, 99K)

How long until someone remakes S.T.A.L.K.E.R. movie?

That uranium in the ocean is an alpha emitter. The Fukushima radiation from cesium is a gamma emitter.

>That uranium in the ocean is an alpha emitter. The Fukushima radiation from cesium is a gamma emitter.

and the halflife is?

24,000 years

who gives a shit about lava when 500 tons of nuclear fuel expoded into the atmosphere, ocean, and burrowed into the ground?

We can freezero the ground to contain it

They Allowed ge bechtel to kill the world, fucking nazis

You still can't grow food there

Check radchick, Helen cauldicott, Michiu kaku

I haven't heard news about Fukushima recently, what is going on there?

They don't understand that the effect will be that their children will be unable to conceive

Japanese people want reactors shut down, bankers want them kept on

I'm from Japan, and I am with you. I have been wondering why no foreigner has raised voice so far. How come organizations like greenpeace haven't raised voice when they raise voice on fishing whales? fukushima is worse than fhishing whales. Why?

it's literally because it gets zero coverage from the fake news media

gozirra come soon

Not much, hence the quiet .
You may as well ask where is the volcano from the wtc being taken down.

Because you are dumber than the niggers
greenpeace.org/international/press-release/15062/greenpeace-investigation-shows-fukushima-radiation-risks-to-last-into-next-century/

Yeah they didn’t buy the tsunami proof reactor cheap cunts

This is a map of the wave height from the tsunami that caused the Fukushima incident, not a map of radiation. Look, the units are even in cm.

>killed the pacific
Buy some Japanese tuna, and test it with a Geiger counter. It'll read background.

You're welcome.

More radiation spills out of the convergent and divergent boundaries of the Atlantic and Pacific than 1000s of weak ass Fukushimas. Jesus Christ I am so fucking tired of you absolute brainlets.

Attached: 2.17.jpg (1600x1595, 546K)

wrong. That's just U238 - there are plenty of transuranics spilling out from boundaries. You're just too fucking retarded to comprehend this.

Greenpeace is run by racist pedometer brit cents who want to murder the non white sections of the globe

Trump will stop them and clean the mess but only if you make noise

Owners of fake news trying to murder the globe

Tell her majesty you have zero confidence

>if I call everyone a brainlet, they won't notice I'm full of shit.

>omae wa mou shindeiru
All this for a meme. Japan is beyond based.

They didn't choose get Bechtel gave them the only reactors of that type on the globe

Don't worry, ours are leaking also, all of them

Background levels been going up .04% a year

Stay out of the rain

I have refused to buy fish from the pacific since 2011 at the same time almost all fish sold in swedish stores has become pacific fish.
Here in Sweden there were total silence on fukushima radiation until they raised the safe levels then instantly they went out on all official channels and said we were all safe XD

Seems like most organisms can adapt to higher radiation levels as long as the exposure is incrimental.
I'd love to live in a honest society, just for a day... I guess people just can't bare the truth... I just can't stand the lies anymore... Fucking lying pieces of shit

if fuku was a real threat to west we'd be all over it tell the nips to fuck off whilst our military radiation dudes fixed it.

>Stay out of the rain
Kind of hard to do in Seattle.

But he's not full of shit. Tons of uranium and thorium dissolve into the Pacific a week. Literally tons. Hell more heavy metals get blasted into the Pacific in a day from undersea volcanoes than humanity outputs in a year. And don't think it all sits at the bottom, the convection caused by the heat causes these metals to rise along with the water.

Attached: 1296518486674.jpg (667x467, 48K)

There's a difference between the uranium and thorium that occurs naturally as mildly reacting minerals and the highly enriched, refined uranium that is actively reacting and spewing out magic pixels of death.

...The British military radiation dudes? I don't see how that'd be any better at all, then again I don't see the British military having the correct licenses to be able to say a curse word either, they'd be sent to bed without tea by the Queen herself for being naughty.

I hate to tell all you retards that come to this site from nowhere and read the "rules"....sage hasn't worked in years since moot owned this shithole and it's an easy way to tell newfags. Why would you even sage a thread like this? the OP is right and the japs are killing the pacific, it's something both liberals and rightwingers are trying to brush off as nothing.

O really? What's the difference? I better be a huge one, say several orders of magnitude.
Like I said, buy Japanese seafood and run a Geiger counter over it. Your college has some counters you can use, right? If not you can buy one here-
unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_78
You see, radiation doesn't work how you THINK it works. The vast majority of people who comment on a topic involving radiation or radio waves don't have the scientific knowledge of those fields to make educated statements.

SEE: "5G causes cancer"

Attached: 1285217191208.jpg (576x324, 21K)

How are there any japs left? Shouldn't they all be dead by now?

>I don't understand radiation
The event was small beans except for the immediate area.
t. work with these things professionally

maris.iaea.org/

There you go.

Attached: samplesdistributionmap.png (1049x522, 822K)

>I better be a huge one, say several orders of magnitude
Are you a big guy? For me?
>I don't understand how radiation works
No, you don't. If you don't understand the difference between uranium in the ground and highly enriched uranium used for energy, you're not qualified to comment here.

I legit don't know, and can't be bothered to look it up, but what's the difference between Fukushima and say, an ocean nuke test? Or a Nuclear sub sinking? Or if a nuclear reactor in a military vessel melting down, and being dumped out of the ship bottom to the ocean floor?

Literally underwater Chornobyl

Radiation Levels in the Ocean - Europe Britain and France dumping radioactive waste in the ocean, America the same off California.

>refined uranium that is actively reacting and magic pixels of death
Which isotope? Why does having more neutrons make it magically reactive? Chemical properties are virtually identical between different isotopes of the same element.

You know that radiation projection was made as a project by a New Zealand college student right?

>Michio Kaku

Fucking DROPPED

Fuck I always thought it would be the Chinese that would do this but you Japan?

Wtf I HATE Japan now

STFU you have been doing it for years.

See

Natural uranium is 0.7% 235
Fuel grade uranium is 4% 235
There is not that much difference

Payback for Hiroshima and Nagasaki

>Japan
Israelis...

>24,000 years

awesome, what was the total activity of the release?

please phrase your answer in the form of berquels, or electron volts.

Alpha and Beta are Alpha and Beta. And water happens to be a stupendous radiation absorption and moderation medium. Especially seawater.

Greenpeace is a terrorist lapdog of corporate entities. If they dont get paid for it, they dont care.

>but hey muh "blue wave" right niggers? We wuz blue wave n shieet

This alone is enough to know you have a low IQ and nothing you say has any value. I doubt you have taken a math or science class past grade 9. Probably post on GLP too.

cancer takes time to kill people off, i know so many 60 year old boomers right now dying off in socal from tumors and none of them smoked or drank excessively(i know it's anecdotal), compare that to the older generation before them that seemed to live into their 80s like sinatra and they smoked all day long. Doesn't make sense to me.

Is there anything we could do about it?
Same problem with the US water supply being contaminated with prescription drugs, it would cost too much to fix it, so everyone ignores it.

A nuclear detonation will produce a distribution of fission products that is well known. Most of these decay quickly but some stick around, like cesium-137 with a half-life of 30 years. Those isotopes are the most dangerous to humans because they stay around in the environment for decades but decay frequently enough to have high radioactivity levels. If they had longer half-lives, like 1,000 years, they might take longer to disappear but would be decaying less often.
In some kind of meltdown event there are all sorts of things that could be getting produced, different from the distributions in this image, but a lot of your most radioactive stuff is going to be activation products, which are things that wouldn't normally be radioactive being made radioactive by neutrons. Fortunately, these things tend to decay quickly and from what I know have pretty short decay chains.

The main cause of concern for environmental contamination is mobility. How do the isotopes move through the environment? My assumption is these heavy metals sink to the bottom and only move a little on ocean currents. Some small amount is likely absorbed by marine organisms and passed around that way. But the study of this is something I'm unfamiliar with. I'm just going to say that it's less dangerous than an atmospheric plume, which can go very far and cover a lot of area.

I'll end by saying that everyone is exposed to natural environmental radiation all the time. The primary contributors are radon (which comes from natural uranium and thorium in the ground), potassium-40, carbon-14 (both being elements essential for life and very common), and cosmic radiation (exposure varies with altitude). To get an equivalent dose of extra radiation you would have to go out of your way to find man-made radioactivity. Human nuclear activities have spread about 0.4% of the radiation we are all exposed to.

Attached: 800px-ThermalFissionYield.svg.png (800x640, 111K)

Yeah I heard that in one of the vids posted.
Every
fucking
time

The japanese are disgusting monsters, they did this thinking they might increase average height from 3 feet tall to 4.

You American did the same. Who gave you the moral high ground?

youtube.com/watch?v=autMHvj3exA

I'm old enough to remember when people said the same thing about Chernobyl. It would kill us all, irradiate the Earth, we'd all get cancer and die and so on.
30 years later it's done none of that and people actually take tours around it now.

Fukushima aint going to do shit and in 30 years time it'll be another vacation spot.

Fuck you, mongrel traitor to the race and it's allies

Attached: 1477542443117.jpg (1182x1616, 1.18M)

How many of you know of Jim Stone?
He says it was Israeli who caused Fukushima.

youtube.com/watch?v=00oXXiHo1IQ