Legalize Federally

Like most of you, I hate pot. It is the drug of degenerates. But, hear me out.

State level weed legalization proposals are the Democrat's trump card. These proposals increase voter turnout disproportionately towards the Democrats. As a Michigander, I know many millenials who voted just to legalize weed and of course they're going to vote Dem. I believe Michigan could have gone red if this proposal wasn't on the ballot.

Also, think of the demographic changes a proposal like this creates. Michigan is only going to become more blue as hippies move here to get high.

The solution is simple. Legalized weed federally. Stop pot heads from turning out to vote. Let them be get so high they forget election day.

Attached: 5504e204175dc.image[1].jpg (498x694, 120K)

fuck off retard what do you just sit around all day thinking about weed?

I think Trump's going to try it. Wait for the Democrats to go full War on Drugs just to spite evil orange man

I was high on election day and was the first perspn to vote my district and a straight GOP ticket too.

Trump legalizing it to keep faggot cops from sniffing my ass would steal the Dim's base

I smoked weed once and the devil nearly poisoned my soul.

Paranoia was just a bad psychedelic experience.

with sessions gone, the president should scoop the dems for the only thing they've got. and honestly i think he should, its about time we stopped this bullshit over weed. beyond that, with a booming economy, legalizing weed would make 2020 a cake walk for my main man donald.

federal decriminalization would be the best option right now.

It will ultimately be legalized, the outcome of legalization is yet to be seen, but it's bound happen either way. Trump ripping this festering band-aid off will surely guarantee 2020.

If he doesn't, imagine if the rust of the rust belt votes to legalize weed in 2020. He would surely lose it this time as all all the Cleveland and Chicago nig nogs will be at the polls to get their legal weed.

>imagine if the rest of the rust belt

if trump worked across the aisle to legalize weed federally, he'd win 2020 in a landslide

Trump is saving that for 2020. He wont just legalize it after an election when he has nothing to gain, he will wait until just before/after the start of his second term. That way he will steal the stoners from the Dems and it will be a landslide victory.

Like how blanket amnesty was Reagan’s trump card? Degenerates will always vote blue no matter what

Attached: CNgRkb2WsAAQq7A.png (501x303, 145K)

Attached: George-Washington-hemp.jpg (1320x768, 248K)

Attached: b70038e363bfa2158fd3ef5039dfe2bd.jpg (1589x2000, 655K)

Attached: ford_quote_about_use_of_hemp_product_smart_marijuana_use.jpg (448x280, 51K)

Attached: Quote3-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 90K)

Attached: 1531973323503.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

he should do it. it would get him support, and pretty much the only group against it would be old boomer women, but theyre dying off anyways.

Trump is already hip to this and already strategizing on how to do it well

This.
Imagine every leftist college age person getting high and forgetting theres even an election going on. Crime goes down too.
Legalize and tax, legalize and tax.