Youtube channel closed because of killing female NPC

twitter.com/ShirrakoGaming/status/1060191013803905025

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: what.png (608x504, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDL_GcXoQIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop using YouTube then

women swept the 2018 midterms and picked up 100+ seats

the matriarchy is here, things are different now. Deal with it.

Attached: 2d9af16b449ec530ceb60f0507746440e0c583e9494dfeae23c5fb63bf04905e.png (801x876, 212K)

The sooner we get rid of white people, the sooner we can reestablish the Patriarchy. My Chad Muslim, Chink, Latino, and Mediterranean brothers will once again bring back masculinity. Niggers won't be worshiped like how cuckbois swedes and anglos do now.

This how the fuck does youtube not have a competitor?

>Feminist fed to alligator
It was at that moment Icarus knew "he just fucked up."

Attached: 1523941994357.jpg (720x480, 34K)

There's no viable alternative to it. It's essentially a monopoly and should be treated a public utility.

>kill npc in game
>npc in real life is offended
Hm

Attached: 1511704279150.png (1700x1946, 1.45M)

lets all start uploading videos killing that feminist

>no ''sweetie'' at the end of your post
fuck you

Kike control of network services.

LOSER BTFO

This
Use burner accounts.
Play them at their own game label them as Elsa videos.

Checked, and you have to understand, women are better than men at everything and always have been. If you don't understand that you're a misogynist piece of shit that should have your whole life ruined!

Men need to make that happen for you of course, because you're way too weak and useless to do it yourselves, but they damn well better, or you'll tell them to fuck off!

Let me know how what works out for you ladies, in about 2.3 generations. Good luck!

Attached: cuntification.jpg (800x1915, 475K)

Is it really that hard to make a website you can share videos on?
christ.

My account was also closed a few months back when I killed a bunch of trannies outside the penal colony in GTA 5. This is the problem, humans control this stuff. We are too biased and full of emotion to be unmoved by both sides. A liberal majority will silence you, but more exact humans will silence you.

fuck off

How do I get the game for free to do this? How do I video game myself? Can I just repost cool shit we put up here. I can't be assed for video games and anime, but I really like this idea. Tell me how to proceed. I got YouTubes to burn!

Attached: Tank and Feeder.gif (597x330, 87K)

Amazon is working on it.

The movement for re uploads is slowly starting. please join

It's been said YouTube loses Alphabet millions because of the bandwidth it chews up, but they own the airwaves so whatever.

Imagine a startup doing that. They'd have to be a superhuman women motorcycle team!

Here's women taking over a man's course no holds barred. They kept it close!

Attached: WomenBMXMansCourse.webm (496x280, 2.55M)

This

This is a can of worms unless it's reversed
Street Fighter, Overwatch, Fortnite and any game that features men on women violence can be banned now

so another KIKE?

Wow a Jewish company is competing with another Jewish company I feel better now

Attached: 1537424302605.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Honestly I hate the gaming industry anymore, maybe they'll all get fucked up the ass by this new standard. They can cry as the repo man takes all their shit because of some pussy game developer a few years ago that gave these SJWs an inch.

Women are better soldiers than patriarchal men! Who's with me sisters???

Attached: WomeninMilitary.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

They put that woman NPC on puporse, they know that was going to get killed, west today doesn't make games anymore just propaganda

>he didn't ditch video games during gamergate
>he's still giving money to kikes to have propaganda shit in his mouth
White guilt increasing. Must cut off dick. Black li-

Bump

Attached: A7794525-90C2-49D3-BEB9-95CD954CE510.gif (300x300, 892K)

well technically i dont think any of the monetized shit on youtube should be video game related. the companies who make the games should be getting money not the people playing them

in fact various games have no real replay value and you could just watch some one play through the linear game and have the same experience. so how many copies didnt get sold because of that shit? i got bored one day and watched the second amnesia game all the way through on youtube. i didnt buy the game. not a big name youtuber just a random person played through the game and didnt talk much

His video was a piece of art.

Sexists everywhere. Glad YouTube is looking out for me and others like me! Orange man bad.

Attached: D2C32323-7A18-49EE-AE2C-4C2AAE81B578.png (416x435, 45K)

It's not hard at all, but it's extremely expensive so very few companies would be willing to do it

just report all videogames for physical attack

Guarantee you it wasn't just killing a female NPC in RDR2 that got his channel canned.

Shirrako's not telling us the whole story.

There are a lot of issues with this
>bandwidth
Youtube has millions of people accessing and viewing videos every second and the cost to support that internet connection is astronomical. >computer infrastructure
videos take up a hefty amount of storage, so that's ten of millions of dollars of computer and networking systems in itself, then you will need the employees to manage all of them
>utilities
AC cost because computers need to be cold, your electric bill could easily be a million dollars a month at these levels in between the electricity for computers and HVAC

So yeah it really is that hard, and thats just skimming the top user

>I don't watch chess grandmasters I watch the guy who operated the injection molding machine to make the pieces
kys retard

ask youtube then

Lol what? How much more retarded can this get?

You aren’t allowed to show a video game of killing a fake sufregette?

Did Jow Forums not predict this two days ago??

11/8

/thread

>R* again releases only consoles
I would love to play this game but I ain't buying the bone or a shitty ps4.

Gamer Gate 2.0 coming up? Hope everyone jumps on this. This is perfect to attack big techs censorship. Everyone can get on board....

Robbaz did something similar 8 years ago but he's still fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDL_GcXoQIQ
Hmmm... 3 million views, 18k likes, 3k comments
Would be a shame if feminazis see this

Attached: lolbaz.png (1366x768, 1.68M)

why is that legal

being a red slav as the white supremacists like to call me, your observation is correct, men in the West have become effeminate caricature’s of the ancient Greek pederast’s, 70% of Anglo’s voted for gay marriagd in Australia last year...lol.

>the matriarchy
i wouldnt mind seeing it just for how funny it would be

can you imagine women trying to design and build bridges and stuff lmao

Yeah what the fuck you can show videos of games with mass murder but killing a suffragette is not okay?

You know how many fucking cities I’ve razed and enslaved in rts land? Probably millions of npc women I’ve doomed to slavery and death

4ch should allow embedding videos from a different site then and quit supporting the monopoly

So this is fine on kiketube for children to watch but some thot NPC being clobbered isn't?

Attached: 1534810446597.png (1110x998, 619K)

i love robbaz sad that he fell off in 2014

And all the monkey baby torture videos are fine as well apparently

Attached: 1539874713238.jpg (845x1200, 179K)

Red man bad

Replying to my own comment because nobody has ever in the history of this site gave an appropriate reason why 4ch doesnt

because that's not how computer network function ya dip

At this stage i'm REALLY surprised he wasn't fired from job / suspended in uni or something

Attached: 1540953730029.jpg (250x235, 18K)

Women in charge mean more men dying

No not Robbaz. Don't do him like this!

what the fuck...

Attached: dontfaptomeormysiseveragain.png (498x412, 288K)

user, I...

Attached: women in STEM.jpg (1267x1980, 743K)

NPCs have rights too.

Attached: NPC Demise.png (1146x1621, 62K)

> Deal with it.
k

Have fun sucking niggers.

Attached: feminism-dead_woman_walking.png (436x1616, 98K)

When the fuck are we going to START SUEING THESE COMPANIES?!!?!?

Attached: 1494998841630.jpg (864x864, 166K)

>(((ToS)))

>is anyone under 14?
>340 likes
Kek

Not to mention that even if you did do all that, the kike-run financial institutions would shut down your bank accounts and you would have your lease terminated.

The only solution is to kill all jews.

this guy had some good game soundtracks in his channel as well
the fuck is wrong with youtube

Lol sexist racist bigot, try learning how to spell "suing" first before looking to start "sueing" "these companies". You racist idiots never fail to amaze me.

>that fucking fist pump at the end

Bitch, are you serious?

>knows shirrako`s ost Playlist
man of culture right here

Attached: 1540197486298.jpg (400x400, 37K)

The industry is 7 years overdue for a crash. What we’re experiencing is the long, slow death of mediocrity.

It does, it's called Twitch, and YouTube isn't that afraid of them, because Twitch doesn't host the 99.99999999999% of other videos that aren't shut ins streaming video games.

That dude needs to get the fuck off Youtube for that shit. I forsee, within a year, YouTube is gonna ban video game streaming overall, because if they're gonna ban over female characters getting killed, then almost all of them have to go.

Amazon already has it, dumbass. It's called Twitch.

There just hasn't really been anything new. There's been a few attempts at hosting media but normally they don't really get anywhere. Plus people exist only to consume and want ultimate luxury as fast as possible. Thus, it's unlikely anything will change unless Youtube somehow collapses financially OR a competitor can somehow figure it out. I'm skeptical though, JEw are remarkable business people and know how to cuck out entire races.

God damn you fucking losers. The democrats took the house yesterday and this is the hot topic on your minds? No one gives a fuck about your god damn nintendo games you pathetic fucking losers. We dont need 5 threads about this. Kill yourselves.

I agree with your syntax and wish to subscribe to your program.

Orange man bad.

Attached: consider_the_following.png (989x260, 39K)

For what? Youtube is fucking trash, stop using it.

I like how "everything that disagrees with my opinion" automatically becomes "programming." The poster says "think for yourself" like the person isn't already doing that. Sometimes, multiple people's thoughts and opinions align. This is just a fancy way of saying "only the answer I want to hear is the right one."

It had competitors when it wasn't any better than the alternatives. But now that it's owned by (((google))), it has endless money to go along with brand recognition.

made me think

>*orange man bad intensifies*

>This is just a fancy way of saying "only the answer I want to hear is the right one."
NPC lives matter. Orange man bad.

Attached: NPC_hard_choices.jpg (800x1180, 147K)

You're not allowed to kill NPC's in a game, hmmmmm.

I have read this Greek tragedy

orange bosserov

Go play nintendo you little faggot bitch. Ask your mommy to fix you a hot pocket and see if you can level up. You are a loser and always will be. You will never amount to shit. People will always rule over you because all you care about is super mario and youtube channels, just like a little useless fucking kid. Do you collect pokemon stuffies too you fag?

That's actually a secret achievement or award you can get on the console versions. I'm pretty sure it has to be a women too and the train has to hit her

he had like 300k subs. Bold move

Because YouTube is not an economic operation. It loses money and is able to be technically superior to any competition. The people that own YouTube are not interested in profit, but cultural power.

>dont talk about censorship

Fuck yerself

YouTube has operated at a loss ever since Google bought them. Hard to compete with that scenario

>Canada

What a surprise

Attached: niga.png (113x46, 7K)

this hurts to read

Attached: 1538996946689.jpg (667x593, 57K)

>*larping intensifies*

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Attached: LMAO.jpg (384x384, 14K)