They voted in a retard

New York's 14th District seat was won by a retarded mexican woman. She won with 78% of votes. Really makes you think.

Attached: Theyvotedforaretard.jpg (720x672, 36K)

A
CUTE

newyork isnt white any more. abandon ship before shit goes down

beta males like you are who vote for retards like her

Attached: 1526128384124.jpg (665x835, 55K)

they voted inside a retard? Was it a retardis?

Attached: 1501768315290.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

Just watch where the 25% Jewish population flee to for safety.

We get it, you incels can stop now. She wouldnt fuck you with a borrowed vagina.

Anybody got her nudes that user posted the other day? Claimed to be her ex or something.

She's not Mexican.

Don't worry, the marriage always ends up dysfunctional so they end up punishing themselves.

a radardis-maximus is the classification

new york must love high taxes

Ofc she wouldn’t. She would call us fascists. She’s a full blown tanky and she needs a hellecopter ride.

She will be your future president. Mark my words.

>retarded
>A CUTE
>Anybody got her nudes that user posted the other day?
>She's not Mexican.
no wonder she got in

Attached: 1534790340712.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Kill yourself

Article doesnt even exist.

This is literally fake news

i knew she was retarded

>Article doesnt even exist.

Attached: 1509025589803.png (657x539, 110K)

>cuomo won again

Civil war gonna start in this state or california kind of scared anons.

Attached: feelbadman.png (1102x967, 501K)

>leave shithole country
>arrive in greatest country on earth
>your children actively work to make your new country a shithole
What the fuck is wrong with leftists

fucking op, got trolled

If that faggot puts a ban on vaping flavored juice, there might be lol Zoomers arent going to let that happen.

She is a jew puppet as are most of them on both sides

I like her boobs.

What's her "mental challenge"? Is she like dyslexic or something and making it out to be for votes? Like the pure white, hetero women who get votes from LGBTIASFJA because they're slightly women.

Round things nice.

Orbiter detected

>Be Canadian
>Dude weed lol
>Who cares if spics and niggers tale over weed is legal lol
>Hey boss, I need to call in sick cough cough lol *Sounds of hitting the weed* cough cough I'm cough sick lol like I cant even get out of bed lol dude weed

kek. Upstate user and we barely got katko in. Dana balter did too good for being literal outsider worst candidate possible. Its over unless zoomer uprising happens.

That's Señorita Speaker of the House Ocasio-Cortez for you

She’s a communist.

It hurts to watch my Canada become the same communist shithole that I fled from in the 80s.

When I first saw this tweet, I thought this bitch had a Phd. After all, why would anyone do a low-key brag unless it was a respectable and high degree? Turns out, this bitch boasting about a BA in Econ. Cringe.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1463x899, 126K)

Israel?

identity politics is all that matters

you should realize that by now

That's what i don't understand from refugees in europe
>leave shithole
>get to first world country, way more advanced than yours in many ways
>"hurr durr no islam?"
>start rioting and try to implement the same stupid ideoligies that made your country a shithole in the first place

kek

Yea, instead she'll fuck m'lady knight o'charms like yourself.

her eyes are so terrifying lads, id find it hard to believe she hasn't tortured and killed someone before in her life

Attached: not_all_cripples.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>They voted in a retard
Good. We should promote these things.

Because you’re not seeing it the same way they do. To them, their countries are shit through no fault of their own. In fact, many of them believe it’s because of western countries like the ones they plan on invading... I mean immigrating to

Bachelors Degrees here in Burgerland are worth less than the paper they're printed on, especially in fields like economics. And literally anyone with a pulse can get a BA.