Trump LARPing about the wall

>What's Trump's border wall progress?

>Border barriers have been built under the Trump administration.

>So far, those barriers are mostly replacements of other, existing fencing that was already in place — not new stretches of wall on any part of the border that was previously open.

eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2018/11/05/what-trumps-border-wall-progress/1898283002/

Attached: 1111.jpg (531x473, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wonder how long it took you to decide which memefag to use to best manipulate us. and then ultimately decided to use a republican flag to pretend you are one of us. do you even realize how pathetic you are?

>splitting hairs this much
Get raked, meme flaggot.

>a politician (kek) doesn’t fulfill campaign promises and lies about it
Wow babbys first election?

At the end of the day we only support the little D or the little R, everything else is just moving the plot along

>being worried that an OP like this could manipulate you
shaky

>Splitting hairs
>Pointing out that a couple of miles of wall isn't the thousand mile border wall
>He considers this splitting hairs

Ad hominem fallacy and 0 argument against what's being said.

Who's "us"?
This ain't le sekret clubhouse moron

Attached: (you).jpg (565x500, 94K)

>implying i was attempting to argue against you
i just think you are a huge faggot and wont listen to you

>shaky
shaky
>shaky
shaky
>shaky
shaky

Then you can't handle the truth.

so now you are psychic and know what im thinking? what type of aids gives you psychic powers?

Trump faggot can't sucking the kike/black/latino dicks.He cares more about his image only idiots with 2 digit IQs fall for this conman.

>so now you are psychic

No, I didn't say that.
You can't handle the truth because the truth I posted is that the wall isn't being built and your immediate reaction was to have a tantrum.

you think you are psychic. my not addressing your argument to you doesnt mean i care or dont care about the wall, you just assume. ill discuss the wall issue with someone who matters to me, not a huge faggot shill on the internet. your opinion means less to me than if my hermit crab could learn to speak and told me it wants me to vote for hillary for free hermit crab food

>m-muh flag

>Meme Flag pushing MSM talking points.

Attached: 1388533451049.png (395x387, 84K)

>my not addressing your argument to you doesnt mean i care or dont care about the wall
>you just assume

Yes, generally if the thread is discussing the wall (or lack thereof) then I'll assume that's going to be discussed. That's usually how it works.

>your opinion means less to me than if my hermit crab could learn to speak

It isn't 'my opinion'. Either it's true or it isn't, the wall not being built isn't a matter of opinion.

all manipulation is evil. let people think for themselves

>those barriers are mostly

>Either it's true or it isn't, the wall not being built isn't a matter of opinion.
then why is one side claiming its being build, and the other is claiming it isnt being built? neither side has proved it. it is opinion.

>what is a wall of bullets and concertina wire

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

>Military is on border running razerwire fences as we speak

If that's not a start then I don't know what is...

hes hopped up on fake news. you cant reason with an overdosing shill

>then why is one side claiming its being build, and the other is claiming it isnt being built?

Good question, it stands to reason that one of them is wrong because they can't both be true. We should examine the evidence so we can find out what the real truth is.

>The omnibus prevents the use of the prototypes
>It also allocates 0 funding for the wall
>Trump has said himself that he needs the funding to be put through and it has yet to happen
>Most images of the 'wall' are of a few miles of repair which were due to be done anyway
>The exception being about 20miles south of Cali

Given that the above is true, then saying 'the wall is being built' is at best disingenuous and intentionally misleading.

>We should examine the evidence so we can find out what the real truth is.
and ive seen videos and pictures of the wall being built. i believe the evidence ive seen with my own eyes more than i believe you. you're wrong and its being built.

>>The exception being about 20miles south of Cali
The exception being about 20miles south of Cali
weird. sounds like you are admitting the wall is being built

You've seen pictures and video of sections of wall being put up, probably the 20miles I mentioned. Including parts of Dubya's cuck fence that he built in the mid 2000s.

The 1000+ mile wall it is not.

Guys serious question.

How hard is it to learn spanish?
Also do you think theyll spare me If i marry a Latina?

if only you were smart enough to realize you yourself was manipulated. you have no idea how much of the wall was built, you just believe someone else.

>You've seen pictures and video of sections of wall being put up, probably the 20miles I mentioned.
>The 1000+ mile wall it is not.
lets discuss: if the wall was being built and 500 miles was put up; would CNN admit it or lie and say it was only 20 miles? would you believe that lie with no other evidence to the contrary being beamed into your eyes? are you susceptible to propaganda and lies?

If less than 1% of the wall is built (or in the process of being built even) and there is objectively no funding to finish the remaining 99% then do you agree that it is dishonest and misleading to tell people 'the wall is being built'?

I don't give a damn what CNN says, I'm talking about objective truths.

>If less than 1% of the wall is built (or in the process of being built even) and there is objectively no funding to finish the remaining
why do you believe this? was it on CNN? why do you believe you would know how much funding the wall has? is that public information? link to where you found out this information.

>I'm talking about objective truths.
well lets see some objective truths then

>why do you believe this?
>well lets see some objective truths then

I've told you the objective truths already, here they are again.
I've read the omnibus bill that prohibited Trump using any of the prototypes and also gave no funding for the wall.
Trump himself has complained numerous times that he needs the wall to be funded or else it will not get done.

Given that the above are true, then it stands to reason that to say 'the wall is being built' is not true. If Trump had told people 'a small percent of the wall is being built' then that would be true, but unfortunately that doesn't sound as good.

>I've told you the objective truths already, here they are again.
and ive told you that i dont trust faggots. show your source. you are a lying shill until proven otherwise

Just a few days ago another 140 million dollar contract for more wall erection was awarded. Because there has been no bills passed funding it, it is indeed coming along slowly, but it is coming along, and in th most vulnerable and important spots. And the wall, while important, is FAR, FAR less important than changing the laws that encourage them coming in the first place. And we're making progress there as well with the birthright citizenship rule going back to its original constitutional meaning. No more anchor babies for illegals! Making some progress on welfare reform for illegals as well. Birthright for illegals is HUGE though, absolutely huge.

>and ive told you that i dont trust faggots. show your source

Read the omnibus bill yourself it's all publically avaliable, read some of Trump's own words about it, you'll recall he was unhappy about it for a reason.
Are you telling me you haven't heard about the funding not being there?

>Read the omnibus bill yourself it's all publically avaliable, read some of Trump's own words about it, you'll recall he was unhappy about it for a reason.
right, so your nigger excuse is "do your own research goy, i dont have to educate you!!!" so i was right that you started this thread in the hopes of manipulating people and are not here for discussion

>irthright for illegals is HUGE though, absolutely huge.
Why you don't refuse letting in pregger wemen?
Thats in your right.

Attached: 1528227399835.png (741x568, 55K)

>do your own research goy, i dont have to educate you!!!"

If you're not interested in the Bills that the president signs or why the omnibus in particular was a massively unpopular thing amongst the base then it's your fault not mine.

I assumed most people here know about it (they do) rather than being ignorant of their own government.

Here you go.

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

Here's some of the main points I mentioned

breitbart.com/politics/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

trump constantly lies and drumpfkins never mind