Here comes weed

Here comes weed.

Attached: FCF195D1-4E4D-4A7A-ACF6-11B14CD72024.png (1125x2436, 1.82M)

If Trump actually legalizes weed and becomes pro-environmentalism, he will legit lock in moderate whites forever

PLEASE DO IT

Attached: jim webb.jpg (2400x3040, 391K)

4D. Get the “extremists” first, then moderates.

>Environmentalists
It's pretty much the only policy point that would make me drop Trump.
You don't negotiate with terrorists. We suffer ecoterrorism on a daily scale.

Yes, please Europe go along.
>lebs, balkanites, turks and nafris wont earn euros with weed no mo
>they can choose between an honest job and smuggling lethal drugs, which is punished so severely that it was compared to genocide charges of the Nuremberg trials

Bring it

If America decided to turn the world into a green dictatorship, Germany would run with it.

first of all, who gives a shit what your opinion on America is.

second, it's better than being a corporate bootlicker. Keep pushing anti-intellectualism and see how far it gets you. Conserving the environment and not letting our places become like Beijing is important.

Teddy Roosevelt knew that to be true.

We have to do it with incentives not restrictive laws. If we can not place massive laws and restrictions on industry but give them a reason to be more environmentally conscious im all for it

>If we can not place massive laws and restrictions on industry but give them a reason to be more environmentally conscious im all for it

I agree, though I do think there needs to be some "common sense" regulations, especially for chemical companies. Not all regulations are bad and even Trump knows this.

I just dont want unfettered capitialism, but I dont want a shit economy either. We also have to preserve the planet and adapt to new realities.

So after all of that, your short little elf didn't do anything about the Clinton crime family and now Trump is replacing him with someone else. Will you guys ever get around to locking her up? And what about all of those sealed indictments? Are they just being used as political weapons?

Bullshit.
Americans are not soulless bug people like the Chinese.

I can’t remember who but someone close to Trump said he had something in store for dude weed after midterms

>We suffer ecoterrorism on a daily scale.
we need a sensible approach to the environment, addressing the most potent threat first which right now is the ongoing reactor leak in Fukushima Japan

Japanese people want all the reactors closed and the meltdown contained, the government is fighting them on it,

who do you stand with? GE Bechtel, Mossad and Rothschild or the Japanese people who create anime?

>first of all, who gives a shit what your opinion on America is.
>hangs out on Jow Forums
>doesn't want anyone having an opinion about the politics in his country

Get a grip.

>implying whites will have any power in the future
Oh my sweet summer child

>second, it's better than being a corporate bootlicker
environmentalism the way it is now is corporate bootlicking

Being a democrat must be kind of like being a zionist these days, making arguments in defense of the slaughter of palestinian children, arguing that actually giving ISIS terrorists in Syria tax money is a good thing, actually dissolving the US so that international banks can control it is a good thing

>legalizes weed
>wins the vote of dindus and mexicans
>dems on suicide watch
>repeal all gibs

Fail proof plan

>"common sense" regulations, especially for chemical companies.
nukes are the worst, Obama created a law preventing us from building liquid salt reactors which are totally safe but just so happen to not create weapons grade uranium which is hugely profitable, do you now understand Obama bowing to the queen and protecting her Nuclear weapons monopoly?

we need cheap safe power, China has it, we don't, because of Obama and Rockefeller

he's a huge climate change denier so fat chance

there's nothing about China that's safe or healthy. there's entire regions where 80% of chinks have cancer

>We suffer ecoterrorism on a daily scale
You're right; the shit corporations are allowed to get away with is fucking brutal. Makes ISIS look like a fucking granny knitting circle.

>anti-nuclear
People like you ruined the future.

WEED AND HANG THE DEMOCRATS

Nuclear in theory is fine; nuclear run by the combination of entirely flawed, lazy humanity & constant-corner-cutting for profit increase corps is absolutely not.

>there's nothing about China that's safe or healthy
they're not building LFTR reactors yet, but they will and they will sell them to us, we developed the technology at westinghouse

Thorium IS nuclear dipshit, we just don't use it because you can't produce fissile material for h bombs which we don't need anymore anyway thanks to all the other crazy tech we have for killing people

>being this much of an edgy meme

It fucking better. I don't even smoke. I just want liberals taxed more.