Gen Z is bas

Attached: 0BA47825-8675-4DC0-85FC-CC70EFAF6D02.jpg (1109x1138, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZIFFYQvf3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There’s no saving them. Gen Z’s hivemind is lost for eternity

>18-29
>gen z

Yikes, and here I thought we were going to be the saviors of the west.
Guess we need to focus our resources on Gen Chad.
>*dabs out this thread*

Attached: zoomer anime.jpg (1030x605, 66K)

I googled it and the minimum year of birth for gen z is 1995.

That means up to 23 years old, the 18-29 demographic is gen Z. It’s not a perfect representation of zoomers by any means but it probably provides some insight.

It was always a lie told by republican propagandists to cover for the fact that conservative demographics are so terrible.

Attached: White American Death Rates.jpg (700x686, 108K)

Good job ignoring ethnic demographics in that age group you retard.
So many shit-tier bait threads today, when will reddit go back.

Attached: sageANDhide.jpg (310x394, 28K)

Minimum is 2000

Are you taking into account non-white votes? These stats should be more detailed. They seem to be vaguley ambigious and inclusive instead of detailed and precise to fit the narrative that young people, white or brown, vote liberal. That may be true but if they have to break it down like this there's a big chance it isn't.

Wow so the remaining 60% of browns in America vote blue? Even more based!!

Google says otherwise. Seems like everyone has a different answer

No I’m obviously not accounting for that. If you find the data, post it.

1995-2000 should be it's own group. We are neither millenial nor zoomer

Minimum is def 2000.

23-29 is 6 years of millenial fags. You don't understand how many of those are zog NPCs.

its the ethnic youth my dude. Your country is fucked in 10ish years

>1995
More like the maximum, that's the bottom end of Millenials

white gen z is the minority

we will help them murder to non-white portion

19-29 year olds are millennials. Gen z starts in 2000

The majority of people in that group are millennial.

Also separate it out by race. No shit nonwhites of any generation will vote millennial

In the us gen z is very heavily nonwhite. It’s probably one of the most racially divided generations since the “civil rights” era

But 18-29 includes a huge portion of millennials... gen Z is just barely starting to be able to vote

Gen Z is starting at 2000 you Fucking faggot, Don't ever put 95ers in the Zoomers

Fpbp

Zoomers are legit retarded

We're Based Gen.

Attached: 1536952451162.webm (936x400, 1.34M)

You BETO watch out
You BETO not cry
You BETO not pout I’m telling you why
Ted Cruz is a Senator again

Ted sees you when you’re blogging
Ted sees you when you march
Ted sees when you whine and cry so grow up for goodness sake

Oh, you BETO watch out
You BETO not cry
You BETO not pout I’m telling you why
Ted Cruz is a Senator again

Attached: D55C7DF1-FCA3-4AD4-A8F0-4B705CA0F4BB.jpg (550x368, 32K)

Demographics are destiny.

Attached: gen-z-vote-2016-2.png (640x408, 53K)

Those who came of age with smartphones know how to zoom.

Some will stop being commies when they get older, but in general I am hardly surprised. I have little hope for the younger generatations

>Tfw millennials are only 40% republican
These fucks need to grow the fuck up and get a real job. They are stuck as children.

Not really hard to see why older whites are killing themselves. They ruined this country, and now they can't handle the consequences of their actions. Cowards of the highest order.

Sweden's Gen Z is more liberal than America's. We've been exposed to 'diversity' for a while and not biltzkrieged so we're generally more conservative.

We're literally becoming native americans.

we're just gonna sit on our little reservations, defeated and no future, and just drink ourselves away, get high, and remember the good days when we had something.

yalls "Ethnostate" is just gonna be as great as a native american reservation and we're already seeing the results of it. Unless mass change comes around, escaping it will just ensure our doom.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Most Zoomers are hispanic. I'd say white zoomers have probably the highest proportion of white nationalists though than any other age bracket.

Need a racial break down

asian males are best nonwhite supporters of whites?

Gen Z can barely vote, very few were 18 for this election

wtf are you talking about Zoomers don't start in 2000, 95 onward is Zoomer and everyone knows it.

Those digits have spoken

Retard, check the age next time

Attached: Gen Z indiana.png (356x416, 16K)

Attached: gen z florida.png (373x420, 15K)

>Update

Attached: gen z georgia.png (363x409, 19K)

Attached: gen z texas.png (365x426, 15K)

Attached: gen z wisconsin.png (354x416, 14K)

I am absolutely terrified of what America will become in 20 years. When these Social Justice lunatics seize power it will be the second coming of the Soviet Union. And our retarded president just let you faggots build a military base.

Here we fucking go again.

Gen Z is only 18, just wait

Lol. No. They built this once great country. Now here they are being forced too watch it rot from the inside out and they can't stop it.

yep,
t.20 year old zoomed that has traveled the anglosphere

its just heavily divided into tranny marxists, natsocs(most boys), and benshapiroists

we are very politically polarised mostly by race and gender all white boys in the us that are not homos would have voted trump like 90% to 95% by my cross-country trip in us for six months

They want Texas.

Watch from 4:22 to 5:17 - youtube.com/watch?v=qZIFFYQvf3s

Attached: Beto.jpg (600x441, 34K)

I'm 21 and gen z.

don't let this fool you. white gen z is based. there's just a lot more shitskins in the generation

the voting patterns are mostly by racial and gender lines; non-whites and women and some homos are the mass of the left

Yes and millennials were probable around 15% when they were that age.

>natsocs (most boys)
Imagine being this stupid
Embarrassing desu

WHITE WOMEN ARE SO BASED GUISE

AREN'T YOU GLAD THEY CAN VOTE?

Attached: 1536206560502.jpg (3264x3251, 1.56M)

Based Asians

Are you truly surprised?

Attached: 1537774715136.jpg (855x630, 67K)

yeah, you get with natsocs, benshapiroists and tranny marxists in the white zoomer demographic

t. 20 year old zoomer

(((CNN polls)))
Try harder shill

Attached: 1509498681376.jpg (125x115, 3K)

read the rest of my post, most of the alright is young and born after 1995

Ethnic kids are the reason. I meet few white people who vote left.

>tfw were the new lost gen

White men, you mean.

Most from the 18-29 group are millennials

Yeah, the numbers for 18-23 would be even worse.

Holy fuck that was a hammer. Who was that guy?

Divide the minority races against each other and we win. Somebody go remind the Asians they're honorary whites and somebody else head over to the Hispanic camp and tell them we're give them the South as a contained ethnostate if they start voting red.

Gen Z starts at 2000

You're a millennial

No, you're not. Get a grip. Things might change a bit, but that's okay. You don't seem to understand that even though the white % of the pop. is decreasing in America, the total number of whites isn't. Some more Hispanics and Asians is hardly a big deal, even if you don't like it. If you're miserable, it's your own doing, nothing to do with politics or demographics.

>Gen Z gets btfo for being the liberal scum they are
>immediately thread is filled with Gen Z tards moving the goalposts defining their generation
>EveryFuckingTime.jpg
Listen up Gen Z scum. 1995 is the established year for the beginning of Gen Z. Just because your emotions are telling you differently doesn't change that fact even when it proves your generation is a majority whiny liberal scum. If a person is between the ages of 8-23 in the year 2018 they are indeed Gen Z. Those 18-23 year old Gen Z tards that are of voting age just proved Gen Z is about to be widely known for being liberal scum. Deal with it you annoying young cunts.

Attached: 1540538504080.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Kek, if we got put on reservations we would do better than the Natives, bless their poor souls. What we really should do is head into the north east and drive all the liberals into California, then set up an ethnostate there.

zoomers start at 2000.

They hate whites.

How about this, if you heard of TikTok you are a zoomer. If you have completely not idea what it is or despise it you are a millennial

>for the past 3 years zoomers have been giving me shit about being a millennial boomer and saying that the mighty 96-born will gas the millennials
>late-90s born are even more degenerate than 80s-born
>now zoomers disavow the late-90s born as millennials

FUCKING LEL

Gens literally don't work that way, they're supposed to cover the majority of two decades so anywhere between 15 to 25 years

While it is debatable whether zoomers start at 95 or 2000 we can all agree that the age group is rejecting the left a lot more than millennials ever have. It's just that a lot of them are also shitskins.

People are more liberal when they're young. Everyone should know this.

WHITE gen Z is based. Unfortunately most of gen z is not white.

Attached: 1541566441935.png (331x639, 49K)

This doesn’t work. Tik tok is unironically infested with boomers.

It’s full of boomers and zoomers.

The Whites are but the issue is most of today's young are shitskins and will outnumber the Whites.

Generational divisionism is exactly what D&C Jews want. You should be proud the next generation has woken up to their crimes. Instead you're spiteful and bitter.

Good job.

Attached: 1541065142337.jpg (235x214, 9K)

See Millennials start in 1980 or 1982 so a bunch of them are in the 30-44 group. As more zoomers or late-90s people have come of age, the 18-29 group has leaned further left.

Old saying translated.
Liberal in youth, conservative in old age

You are looking at the data wrong... older whites are tax PAYERS, all the rest are tax PARACITES

Gen Z is 1995-2010. There are 18-23 year old Gen Z tards eligible to vote.
Wrong. Its 1995 kiddo.
Nope. 1995-2000 is the beginning of Gen Z.
Nope. Your'e wrong.
Nope. 1995 is the beginning of Gen Z.
False. Gen Z starts in 1995.
Nope. Five years since Gen Z started voting and they are clearly trending liberal.
False. You are the retard here. Gen Z starts in 1995.
False. Gen Z starts in 1995. Persons 18-23 right now are Gen Z voters.
Doesn't change the fact that the 18-23 year old Gen Z members are already proving to be liberal scum.
Wrong. It starts in 1995.
False.
Get a grip. Standards are standards. There is nothing wrong with pointing out Gen Z is a generation of whiny liberal bitches that try to hide this fact whenever they can by moving the goalposts defining their generation.
>t. that fucking tru Baby Boomer that would like nothing more then generational boundaries be dissolved so their generation won't be remembered as the generation most responsible for destroying western society and murdering the white race
I hope you Baby Boomer scum are murdered in the streets for your crimes before you get the chance to die of old age. Don't think for a minute we are gonna let your generation of swine not be clearly defined in future historical texts.

This poster gets it. Their digits confirm too. If you disagree you are literally retarded.

Attached: Capture.jpg (591x400, 62K)

Feels good not to be a jawlet ah ah ah ah

Attached: IMG_20181107_160912_272.jpg (1510x1365, 293K)

How can jawlets even compete?

Attached: IMG_20181107_160745_146.jpg (1570x1276, 303K)

t.zoomer

Zoomers are the tipping point generation "almost half minorities". That's why it's blue, because it's not separated by race. White zoomers are based. Not nigger kike faggot spic zoomers.

>Angry jawlets seething

Attached: IMG_20181030_105036_367.jpg (1920x1180, 309K)