Warsaw mayor bans far-Right march celebrating 100th anniversary of Polish independence

>Warsaw mayor bans far-Right march celebrating 100th anniversary of Polish independence

Do you retards understand that a million people will march no matter what commies on their last term say?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/07/warsaw-mayor-bans-far-right-march-celebrating-100th-anniversary/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-07/warsaw-mayor-bans-nationalist-march-on-polish-independence-day

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000180198859_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwY5xddMRKjGib97qIXa7Hdw.jpg (480x301, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xDN2H
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJ6G0BucC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, nothing to celebrate about the biggest jew plot of all times

Attached: 1ePgN2H.jpg (330x450, 76K)

Are they gonna March anyway like Charlottesville?

Pay for destroying Warsaw.

pased bolska
cant wait to see photos and videos! you do the white world proud, baby!

Can you stop a million people?
Also the Police is protesting for higher wages xD

Attached: 293caaee-69b6-11e4-962d-0025b511229e.jpg (1024x576, 232K)

They didn't ban it
They've stolen it
You'll see on sunday

Polish terrorists destroyed Warsaw, you will have to find AK members

Telegraph article
>archive.is/xDN2H

Beware poles, the enemy is already inside the walls:
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJ6G0BucC4

>Warsaw's mayor has banned a march celebrating the 100th anniversary of Polish independence amid mounting fears it will be dominated by neo-fascists and the far-Right.
>The march has become a major feature of Polish independence day, which falls on November 11, but has been marred by violence in the past and become increasingly associated with ultra-Right extremists.
>Last year it made headlines around the world after it was led by groups carrying banners emblazoned with far-Right symbols and slogans.
>Despite the reputational damage done to Poland, the march's defenders argued that the majority of people who took part in it were not neo-fascists. Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz, Warsaw’s mayor, on Wednesday defended the ban by alluding to the Polish capital’s destruction by Nazi Germany, saying: “Warsaw has suffered enough at the hands of aggressive nationalism”.
>But with organisers of the march already saying they will appeal the ban, and hinting they will march regardless, the Polish capital could well face a volatile showdown between marchers and the police on Sunday.

yes of course, domestic terrorists blew Europe up during WW2, not the germano-niggers.
Just like German terrorists destroyed Berlin in 1945.

Attached: russians in german metro 1945.jpg (1719x1066, 343K)

>The centennial of the Polish independence was expected to attract an even larger crowd than usual by acting as a lure to neo-fascist groups both in Poland and abroad.
>Poland’s conservative government has also sought to distance itself from the march. In a magazine interview published before the ban was announced Matuesz Morawiecki, the prime minister, said no government representatives would attend, saying: "We know what happened last year."
>He added that the government did not want to take part in a march where "provocateurs" may be present. Critics of the government often accuse it of encouraging far-Right politics through nationalistic policies and by demonising migrants.
>Adding more reasons for the ban Ms Gronkiewicz-Waltz said that she also had concerns over security owing to industrial action being taken by the police.
>Poland’s police force has been involved in protracted dispute with the government over pay and working conditions, and the mayor expressed fears that this could undermine its ability to cope with the march.

My Dads in Warsaw right now, people are laughing at the mayor because she can’t stop 100k plus people.

Ignore the fake news.

One mayor does not have the power to stop 100,000+

Yep, my pops is going Sunday. I’ll posts pics in a new thread then,

>AK
>Polish terrorists

Wtf kind of logic is this? Stupid niemiec,

Except that completely corrupted mayor can't do shit, it's not her decision. Mazowian voivode is the one who will decide it.

*freedom fighters

Is there a polish user here who could give me a quick rundown on the implications of PiS apparently "taking over" the march?
Hard to find something that is not blatant propaganda from either side.

Attached: 1 000 000 000 folds.jpg (903x474, 111K)

>fug, we dond ged baid enough

>on their last term say?
what? They literally re-won Warsaw

>Greenhouse gas turned the world into a sauna,
>The trauma of mortars,
>Martyrs,
>Slaughters,
>Of partners,
>Mourners,
>Fathers and daughters,
>They chased us,
>Caught us,
>Numbered us to sort us,
>Raped us,
>Scorned us,
>To break us (((they))) bought us,
>What happened to the cubs?
>(((they))) fed em to the wolves,
>Set a trial for the pedophiles,
>(((they))) let em in the schools,
>Set 'em on the students,
>Turned em on the kids,
>And everyone responsible should burn for what they did,
>And if (((they))) try to deny then an eye for an eye,
>The government and church on which we try to rely,
>Both rob us till it hurts chasing lie after lie,
>Generation X and generation Y,
>And the generation NEXT will degenerate and DIE,
>Would we look them in the eye,
>Could we look back?
>Cause when we look back at what we have done,
>Can you believe what we have become?

Attached: CERN Clouds.jpg (960x641, 75K)

>Polish independence
Lol, go back to cleaning toiletz
Also fuck those wannabe nazis when actual nazis fucked them badly. They are like whores who enjoyed getting raped.

Daily reminder that Germany in WW1 already wanted to mass murder millions of Europeans and turn Central Europe into a colony resembling African ones

>give me a quick rundown on the implications of PiS apparently "taking over" the march?

PiS is civic nationalist light, they want to import millions of immigrants from Asia and Africa because they believe they can become Catholic Poles.

WW1 was about ending the man made famine with the goal to starve all whites to death

>ica because they believe they can become Catholic Poles.
kek, even the majority of contemporary Poles can't become Catholic Poles

German Empire planned to starve millions of Europeans in Poland and other countries

beady eyed anglo still spreading lies I see

March anyways poles do you really think your police are so cucked they would stop you?

The Jews in fact did it with the blockade. Also the Jews wanted the holy land. Germany could not accept this, the white race had to be saved and the jews stopped

>PiS is base-

Attached: IMG-20181026-WA0006.jpg (778x1600, 105K)

Background
>President gives public invitation to the march
>Noone accepts that invitations
>Power struggle of ruling party and president to take over organisation of the march from organisations, that are accused for being fascist and nationalistic. They can't do anything, because it would be against the law
>President confirms that he won't be at that march, he previously gave out invitations for
>Major strike through police force, a lot of police officers (around 40%) take medical leave

Today:
>Left wing mayor of capital city makes march illegal
>Former nationalistic organisations make statement, that they will make that march anyway and they will appeal to the judges
>President comes out and announces new march with different name with weight of national celebration on the same route as previous march, that was organized by nationalists
>Left-wing mayor and right-wing president both got rid of unwanted nationalistic organisators

well I'd honestly prefer if it were to be organized by the state and kept its purpose, which is to celebrate Polish independence, and not become an all-European fascist demonstration

>PiS is civic nationalist light, they want to import millions of immigrants from Asia and Africa because they believe they can become Catholic Poles.

Literally none of this is true in the slightest. You fucking Britbongs just love spreading bullshit don’t you?

Poland is 93% Catholic mate

So this is now all resolved? That march will now be about independence and not fascism?

>Poland is 93% beptized mate
fix'ed it for you

it wasn't about fascism but it was organized by far right groups and it gave platform to white nationalists, antisemites, anti-islam, anti-lgbt, etc groups
the organizers would also invite far right groups from other countries

A counter-manifestation will be illegal now. And possibly they'll get rid of genuine german and ukrainian neonazis who, God knows why, were somehow invited there earlier.

Those are official statistics, the number of actually practicing Catholics is only a fraction of that, but all things considered, still quite high when compared to the rest of Europe.

The secularization meme will be the death of Europe.

You faggots better hold the line, Eastern Europe’s reputation is at risk here.

Wish granted!
Yes, Independence March is about independence. Who would've thought.

This. Rioting is now inevitable. It will wonderful day.

>Literally none of this is true in the slightest.
Buaha I am Polish you silly Burger.
98% of Polish nationalists are civic, they even have right wing African Poles at Independence March

The poles should do an attempt coup and take back their countries from the kikes! Let's go polacks! Let's do it together and TAKE BACK POLAND FROM BOLSHEVIK KIKES!

Civic nationalism is a meme, Roman Dmowski would be rattled to see today’s state of affairs.

it's power struggle between two traitors with the same direction pretending to be angry at each other, and the last hope of Poland wich is Ruch Narodowy.

Hitler just wanted to save Europe

Attached: 2d9bd44eb79cd9bc44196db58a816d3a--ww-pictures-wwii.jpg (236x349, 20K)

Hitler wanted to mass murder Poles amd wrote in 1921 already that he wants to destroy Poland together with Bolshevik Russia

*Germany

Based Poloand, nice independance day.
(but stop buying U.S weapons)

Attached: 1920.jpg (1000x740, 241K)

How retarded do you have to be, to deny people their right to march celebrating 100th anniversary of Polish independence
Not good propaganda wise, not good politically.
The difference here is that they had a permit to march in C-Ville
Arrest them all!

>Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz
Maybe I'm paranoid.

Spouse(s) Andrzej Waltz
Is Waltz (((Waltz)))? I know its Germans but is it one of the names they've taken over?

French homicide rate 1.43
Polish homicide rate 0.64

Supposedly she (((is))).

Never the mind, streets will burn because of her kike hubris.

I was hoping for this.

>contemporary

Fuck off commie, they are the indigenous, native poles. subverise commie.

Crypto then? I had that kind of tingle about it.

Hey you're selling guns again?
Slightly used, well cared for, dropped once?
As usual.

She is also leaving the office soon. You can feel that Jew ichor from these obstructions. It achieves nothing (quite the opposite, as riot is now inevitable) but she does it anyway. Nevermind shills about "muh optics" and "provoke violence deliberately".

What do you mean Bong ?
I don't call them based for nothing (even if that mayor prove they are not all based).

Polish suicide rate 13.4
French suicide rate 12.1

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

I strongly reccomend people read Mein Kampf. The way Hitler describes the Jew is eerily similar to how they act today.

wait. are you for or against the german invasion of poland? i mean, if you're far-right, i'd assume you'd be for the invasion, but you also seem to be for polish independence.

it only makes sense for someone on the far-right to support the the far-right march if they are going to protest the independence celebration.

Plenty of things change, but world Jewry never. They were always same and will be. And as always, their hubris will be their downfall.

>POLSKA PRIDE!

GOD BLESS POLAND

boy...

Attached: polen.jpg (960x720, 107K)

makes no sense.

poles are retarded they cant into logic just violence and vodka

Kek. Pretty fucking rich, coming from a France.

yes?
I mean were responsible for like 20% of all the inventions of the modern world, we dont drink vodka and have no violence problem compared to p*land so what s your point?

you both are right, and wrong at the same time. If your city-dwelling friends are religious or not doesn't matter, because vast majorty of people live in villages and small towns. And vast majorty of them are religious. It's not 93%, but catholicism is still very strong.

>Algerians and Senegalese burning down cars
>no violence problems

It's same with you westerner retards every single time.
>But muh past!
It's like only thing you have. Your country is being ruined, nation irredeemably corrupted and most of your children and newborns are disgusting subhumans from who knows where. You will be minority in your own country soon. But hey, your ancestors may invented something! Echelon of logic and rational thought, you dumb ape. Poles will be white in next century, your nation won't even be here unless you do something.

Yes, becouse world is bipolar so yoou're eighter nazi or commie.

Attached: npc.jpg (500x607, 45K)

>world, we dont drink vodka and have no violence problem compared to p*land
France has more than twice the homicide rate than Poland, also higher rate of knife attacks, assaults.
Marseilles has literally gangs with assault rifles roaming around.

>Your country is being ruined, nation irredeemably corrupted and most of your children and newborns are disgusting subhumans from who knows where. You will be minority in your own country soon.
thats true
>But muh past!
>It's like only thing you have.
thats not we re still one of the world leaders in inovation, and one of the wealthiest countries in the worst despite the negroid infestation

>France has more than twice the homicide rate than Poland, also higher rate of knife attacks, assaults.
>Marseilles has literally gangs with assault rifles roaming around.
its not because it happens in france that french are doing it, french have and always will be far less violent and animalistic than poles
nafri & niggers are far worse than poles yes

Poles make quality vidya, french make shit tier vidya.

Everything you've said or say is pointless until existence of your people is secured. No money or other wealth or science or innovation won't save you, unless you secure existence of your nation. It's just simple fucking priorities, Pierre.

For all i care Pierre you could have even invented cancer cure, but your algierian problem is just a beggining ahmed is gonna have 6 kids now, fast forward 20 years all 6 of little ahmeds are gonna have 6 children again, go figure

>french have and always will be far less violent and animalistic than poles
Nigger you were burning cuties for witchcraft because old hags were jelous. Your kings were shitting into fireplaces and eating wiith your hands before Henri de Valois brought idea of fork and knife and toilet from Poland. What did we get in return? word faggot (pedal) and veneric diseases. Fuck off monkey.

You forgot to mention the Warsaw mayor is a Jewish woman, and she banned it because she doesn't like Polish nationalism because muh holohoax.

You fuckers better march regardless and burn her house down while you're at it.

All she did is that there are even more and more radical people coming. It will be a blast.

>before Henri de Valois brought idea of fork and knife and toilet from Poland.
thx pooland

Attached: 1536445521461.jpg (1064x1549, 332K)

>Yes, becouse world is bipolar
really activates my almonds

fug, i'm drunk.

Say hello if you see me in my wheelchair

wear a sombrero

the flag alone makes it sound believable

i know, right

Oy vey, independence is bad goyim! Freedom is slavery!

Bring a Polish flag and be safe!

I admire your country

why don't you faggots make up already, you think europeans can afford infighting in this day and age?

see exactly what I have been saying poles are useless subhumans who s only life accomplishement is getting drunk
#haiti #neverforget #honorarynegroes

I'm polish and ill we wearing the armband

you're that albanian larping as bavarian larping as swiss. You're opinion is irrelevant

>OOGA BOOGA HITLAH A GÜD BÖY, HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE JUST TRYNA GET MO' LAYBENSRAHM FOH HIS NIGGAZ MAYNE

Attached: 1541613823632.jpg (800x600, 259K)

I hope the right wingers will march despite the ban and that all of them suffocate to death from our glorious smog

Attached: 45t45354.jpg (850x773, 80K)