Sessions

What's your opinion of this guy?

Attached: jeff-sessions.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/donald-trump-jr-expecting-to-be-indicted-by-mueller-soon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

patriot and witness in the Mueller probe.

cuck

out of touch career politician boomer

Who dat?

criminal dirtbag who doesn't understand the constitution, he's too old

>Who dat?
Bing Crosby, he was a singer 200 years ago

if it weren't for government he'd be homeless
or a church pastor.

Hes stalling the DUDE WEED LMAO agenda for a decade. Good man.

The US will crash and burn under the leadership of meek cowards like this. Its already too late, its going to happen.

Why are you asking them? When they first get hired, they always get called based. Then when Trump inevitably turns on them, they get called traitors and cucks.

he seemed nice and like he had an honest love of America. Not sure if him getting fired is a good or bad thing.

Jeff Sessions getting on his knees and praying to the jewish god for forgiveness while FL votes to let felons vote. America is finished and boomers murdered it, first as hippie dissidents blowing weed smoke in widdle jeffs face, then as chickenhawk zionistist larpers, murdering 2 million for jewish ethno nationalism

KEY WITNESS

i now assume hes a pedophile based on all the completely inexplicable fucking nothing he did

he is out now

this useless sack of shit should kill himself

He was a good guy, and one of Trump's earliest supporters.

an empty talking suit boomer

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-124807_Chrome.jpg (1440x2876, 606K)

He’s a decent man, but either too naive or cowardly to survive in this political landscape. He tried to do the right thing and recuse himself, and that opened the door to endless investigations and media speculation. Our enimies will only use our honor and ethics against us. You will never gain the moral high ground on people who pull their morality out of their ass whenever they see fit.

high expectations low performance

He was a loser drug Warrior.

tom holland has seen better days

Attached: 1541620304256.jpg (640x913, 75K)

Attached: 1541533096004.jpg (500x737, 50K)

BAMF. Only guy who stands up to niggers and is ending the green wave of degeneracy. Seriously, fuck weed. SESSIONS WILL BAN IT WITHIN A YEAR GET EXCITED

Attached: service with a smile.jpg (456x483, 40K)

Even in the article he wrote calling for a moritorium on all immigration, he said he "assimilation," i.e. racially intermarrying. "Assimilation" is a code word for White Genocide.

Anti-whites gotta go!

*he said he wanted

Democrat agent

Literally who

A fucking halfwit yokel. Trump's worst cabinet pick.

Attached: DD1DD5EF-E531-470C-8B18-49C29343B5AB.jpg (2209x1473, 678K)

He's not a bad guy, but he doesn't have the balls to do what is necessary.

How can you be so old yet still have such a babyface? He looks like an eternal twink.

Manlet

Kinda hard when he resigned from the position.

Really superb image editing

Attached: 1533697134638.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

Bitchboi fag (in a bad way)

Useless twat

Protected anti-Trump and anti-Republican agents hired and promoted during the Obama years in the FBI.

Someone had something on him.

It was rushed..
You being sarcastic?

Attached: DAC19B75-2021-4F16-B340-B3222E8A3499.jpg (640x480, 62K)

HIS RESIGNATION KILLED THE ZOGNALD.

Hillary plant

As a liberal I always hated him most out of all Trump's picks because of his stupid drug policies and obstructionist tendencies. But when he was appointed Trumpanzees fell all over themselves breathlessly defending him and praising the pick. That's why it is so funny to see all the current hate for him. What a bunch of mindless, flip-flopping lapdogs.

Show bobs and vagine

winners dont quit retard, proof?

Attached: 1506451698477.png (439x461, 13K)

bruh that fucking loser got btfo, im suprised she didnt deck his pervert ass right then and there.

Qtards are the worst

That dude is never going to make it onto the supreme court...

To people who aren't psychopaths or insane, "hate" is a pretty big word to use, user.

- too old
- too weak
- been in Washington too long

He was never the right guy for the job.

He sucked. Idk why he was so ineffective and lacked any backbone. I think the dems probably had some dirt on him and blacked mailed him to stop him from doing anything about the mueller probe.

Everybody Sessions recommended to Trump except Miller, have been horrible choices

Ineffective coward.

He looks like pee wee herman with about half the relevance

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

theres a fucking sticky about it retard

He's too 'principled' to go after democrats in the way they would go after republicans. Aka, a fucking chump.

Attached: 1539294992050.png (571x881, 407K)

Fucking Useless

He was decent at immigration but terrible at everything else, make him head of DHS.

Looks like the leprechaun from the luck of the irish disney tv movie from like 20 years ago
Saged ur thread nigger

you've just described Trump's ENTIRE fucking cabinet & everyone he talks to at night on cell phone. out of touch boomer jews

I used the word hyperbolically. This is Jow Forums after all. It's not like I was up nights losing sleep over the Sessions pick. I just thought it was particularly tone deaf in the middle of an opioid crisis and with so many states choosing to legalize pot.

What does pot have to do with opioids?

Attached: D978886E-048C-45CD-81B6-75C5B2419942.gif (499x207, 388K)

It all falls under drug policy, and Sessions clings to a failed model on that issue.

I can't say either way, because he didn't fuckin' DO anything.

He got rid of a bunch of kiddie diddlers, but that was pretty much it.

The worse political figure in US history. Sessions is directly responsible for the mess the country is in because of his inability to take control at the Dept of Justice.

I don't get why he was so hated. He didn't even do anything.

>It all falls under drug policy
Fair enough..
But, there has to be policies..
Are there other proposed policies? Other than “ let the pot flow”?

Attached: D4E0E6B9-A2F1-49DD-B99B-64C50FC3187C.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Because he recused himself from the Russian Probe, as he should have. In Trumpanzee World apparently that is high treason, though if Sessions wouldn't have done so he would have been accused of manipulating the investigation to protect himself.

ITT: Mad mutts, and pathetic europoors

Attached: 1509101008877.png (741x630, 27K)

>He didn't even do anything.
That's a problem.

>sessions
>guy
pick one

Leave it up to individual states. And some GOP people have solid drug policies. As much as it pains me to admit it, Chris Christie had an amazing grasp of the issue and great ideas to fix it. Of course, his family had been personally affected by the drug epidemic, so he was able to offer empathetic, common sense solution concepts.

>Leave it up to individual states.
I get that.. But, there does need to be a national drug policy since it does have national security implications. What’s the compromise?

Attached: D968CAF3-2E15-4981-A74D-DED6290C26B4.gif (500x281, 956K)

>nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/donald-trump-jr-expecting-to-be-indicted-by-mueller-soon.html

This. It's really convenient that as soon as there are reports of Don Jr being indicted, Trump fires Sessions. That nigga guilty as hell.

I think there should be, but some states and people just refuse to get with the times. I'm afraid they might need to be brought along kicking and screaming, though their numbers seem to be shrinking rapidly. In the meantime the fed should stay out of the way of states that choose to legalize (something even Obama refused to do).

>It's really convenient
Everyone knew he was going to fire him after the midterms..
You slow?

Attached: 786EE760-44F1-433D-B2D2-3531497FC3CE.gif (200x227, 581K)

There’s definitely a lot of room for reform on the federal side.. But, some states are taking it way too far..
>cigarettes immoral and users should be shunned
>hey officer. Want a hit off my joint?..

Attached: D2055013-AED5-4FB2-844A-08FDAE3CAC7B.gif (302x347, 2.07M)

This is a level of copeposting that shouldn't even be possible.

Biggest pussy ever was

They are. That said, I live in the state that was the first to legalize pot, and aside from smelling it everywhere it has worked out great so far. I don't even partake but still voted to make it legal. It saves so much money in the legal system, while generating a shitload of tax revenue. I think more and more states are seeing that now.

DUDE WEED

out out out

Attached: 1541373240161.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

>It saves so much money in the legal system
Except workers comp and insurance suits

Attached: 768440A1-A441-45D4-87C3-71F863C22B25.jpg (571x728, 56K)

Needed to Go

Nope. Pretty much every job I know of here has the "you get injured you get tested" policy now. A positive test voids your comp. And it has opened up a world of good paying jobs for people like me who don't smoke and can pass a drug test. It's been great. I make nearly double what I did before legalization because of it.

A wetback but I agreed with him on keeping pot illegal

senile old bastard

Worst political mistake in history, having 'honor' back him into recusing himself. Otherwise he was a great AG.

Looks like a George Soros hybrid.

>. I make nearly double
So... 13 bucks an hour? LOL

Kek! No. Shit, that isn't even minimum wage here.

Deep state dick sucker. Cia cum bucket. FBI Vegas accomplice. Just a few...

Spineless senile old man. It's amazing how many people like him are in American politics.

As sadly an Alabamian I think he's a complete piece of shit glad he's gone, he better find a gutter to crawl in because he's not welcome back here.

He was not the right man for the job, simple as that. I'm not sure if he is a snake or just didn't really appreciate how bad of a move instant recusal would be.

I am still grateful for him being the 1st senator to endorse trump, I will never forget that rally when he came out and put on the red hat. Also he brought Stephen Miller into the admin, that guy is a champ.

Attached: 9bb205d2-bffc-42c5-80da-11071cd8082b_screenshot.jpg (882x480, 27K)

Too nice a guy to drain the swamp

The entire GOP was gaslighted by RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and didn't provide Trump and his team needed support in the first months of this bullshit.