REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T WHITE WOMEN VOTE DEMOCRAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T WHITE WOMEN VOTE DEMOCRAT

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-151738~2.png (1062x1322, 174K)

You sit around lecturing white women trying to make them feel guilty and wonder why they don't vote for you.

Attached: 16eabbbf3e738c70781a30b2d4b19a3f.jpg (500x545, 103K)

Funny thing is that groups like the women march are only attracted to white men and as soon as a ultra liberal woman gets white dick she changes her way and votes republican

Fuck me. They're a cult aren't they?

Attached: 1476435661455.jpg (599x616, 47K)

Womens march lecturing women on what their opinions should be. el oh el.

Actually a little disturbing. Why is it so incomprehensible to them that a women might vote conservative?

Because minority women are largely a hivemind, and they all believe the same thing. Make no mistake younger white women are pretty much the same. It was probably Boomer women who voted republican.

>a lot of learning
christ these cunts are condescending

Women don't understand women.
Men don't understand women and admit it.
Women think they understand men but don't.
A women with a husband she loves and a son or sons she loves is protective of them.
Unlike a women without either. Women are not all the same. Neither are men.

>Ifunny

dont fall for it. blacks overwhelmingly vote black.

Attached: 1122.jpg (478x254, 31K)

Don't interrupt them while they make the mistake. Women are unbelievably catty. As soon as white women (finally) realise that their "allies" hate them second only to white men, they will turn against the left furiously.

Attached: new_demogrphi.jpg (1410x882, 278K)

How the fuck do they know the demographics of the vote? Aren’t the ballots anonymous?

They're mad that white women think for themselves and don't automatically do as they're told

Exit polls

She can join my demographic If you know what I mean heh

She already has (((one)))

There is only one solution for wh*Te women.
They need the BBC.
It will completely fix them.
They will vote blue in no time

I vote for who my husband tells me to vote for.

that sounds awful threatening

The modern left believe in totalitarianism. Literally. They believe there is only one correct side

Oy vey, whatever (((demographic))) might it be?