Who else wants to see the Housing Market crash?

Who else wants to see the Housing Market crash?

I have 50k saved up after only one out of College. I'm gonna buy a mansion when shit hits the fan. Something by the beach in the country under the Wicklow mountains.

Attached: 1513839034562.jpg (760x506, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

download.pwc.com/ie/budget-2019/income-tax-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same. Investing anything right now is retarded.

> I have 50k saved up after only one YEAR out of College.
Sorry lads, fixed that.

I sometimes starve myself at work so I can save a few €€€'s. Gonna buy the biggest house I can get.
Cash only, none of that Mortgage BS. Fuck the kikes.

>Something by the beach in the country under the Wicklow mountains.
Kilbegnet! My family owns a cottage there, it's beautiful. My cousins who live in Gorey live there for most of the year and I have really fond memories of going there as a kid.

Attached: Kilbegnet Beach.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

Kilbegnet is in County Roscommon. I was thinking more along the lines of Greystones, where I grew up and currently live with my folks.
Kilbegnet is beautiful though. Nice people. Far from the Cucks in Dublin.

Love to see a crash but keep in mind the taxes on your dream mansion. Best to buy something a bit more conservative.

me as well

treating housing as an infallable investment vehicle has always been a retarded move and ends up in NIMBYism, homelessness, and market crashes

smartest thing you can do is wait until prices go down to swoop in and reap what boomer stupidity sowed

In Ireland, a house valued at €1,000,000 pays a yearly Property Tax of 1,755.
The crash is coming and only those prepared for it will make a killing buying up expansive shit for dirt cheap price.

Hopfuley it's soon.

Sounds like you got low property taxes there. What things are taxed the highest?

Just did a google maps search and it doesn't even come up - its a tiny little hamlet with a couple of cottages in Wexford directly east of Gorey.

You can probably get a dirt cheap house over there seeing as its in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

will never happen. the central banks are dead set on creating a feudal society

Income gets heavly taxed.
If you're single, you get taxed like something like 20% of your annule income.
So if you're making €35,000 a year, you'll get taxed €7,000.

download.pwc.com/ie/budget-2019/income-tax-calculator.html

Is investment income taxed at the same rate?

Not sure but you do get taxed to shit for investments. Especially if you're an Irish citizen investing in Ireland. I heard it was something like 40% - 60%.

Wow, damn. Thanks for the information. Let’s keep hoping for the next crash

sounds good lad

I'm planning to sell my home after the holidays. Bought for $249k and I have an agent saying I can probably get about $305k for it. Realistically expecting $295k. If a crash can wait me out about six months I'd appreciate it. Thanks for reading my blog.

It will be nothing near the 2008 era, but prices might see a ~10% drop at most.

If you managed to save 50k in a year then you really shouldn’t have an issue with buying a home anyways.

I'm hoarding cash and trying to conservatively diversify it to protect against impending inflation. Buy low anons, don't forget 2008-2009.

Right but he wants to buy a "mansion". He won't be able to afford it.

>.1755% property tax

What does your income tax look like?

Puerto Rico is a steal right now. 6000 sq ft >$99K

You're agent is proberly full of shit.
A fucking 2 bedroom costs $305k.

Tell that to our central bank which imposed mortgage limits.
In Ireland and other parts of the EU, you can't get a mortgage 3.5 times more then your annual salary.
In other words, you have to be earning 120,000 a year to buy a house worth 420,000.

420,000 is the absolute minimum for a 3 bedroom.

€1755 property tax

See here - and here for investment income taxe - > Live among niggers and get your house blown away every hurricane season

The bigger the house the more expensive and time-consuming it is to maintain. Keep that in mind.

yeah fuck boomers and the boat loads of treasonous whites acting smug as shit because muh housing/shitskin ponzi

Just buy land and build your own house it's easier than you think as long as you make sure you're accessible for utility installation. Hire a few people along the way for harder parts and bam you got twice the house for a quarter the cost.

you will never get by the beach with 50k

Why would a big house be expensive and time-consuming it is to maintain? Aside for basic shit like heating, what do you need to maintain a house? If you take care of it, you won't need to renovate every year. hurricane

Ya, fuck those kike brainwashed bitchs

I thought of that but we don't live in the US where I can just get a few Mexicans on a street corner to build me a house. You need to hire a company to do it and its expensive as all fuck.

Beach property in Ireland is different than the US. I'll be happy with a house in a beach side town.

given history, probably, but i have another theory, they let it crash, and society gets so racially mixed up, shitskins moving up the social ladder, lots of greedy whites moving down, no one cares about them because they are so hated because they effectively were stealing houses and insulting the fuck out of people if they complained, a great transmutation that goes a long way to creating a more mutt society

the mega rich won't be affected, wasps, and those with a million or three will

Attached: E907EE8F-D831-4157-9701-8D6CED3D9B7A.gif (500x282, 149K)