What the fuck happened bros?

What the fuck happened bros?

Attached: Jr3ZFEJ[1].jpg (696x512, 95K)

hella fuckin based MAGA pedes had an avoovement
a le bowel movement

In the state I live in (swing state) a red wave happened, that's what.

Honestly, given how midterms usually work out, we fared pretty well, the midterms are always a check on the incumbent president's political party; even Reagan lost ground during the midterms. And so did Obama (a lot worse than Trump I might add). While I would have preferred to keep the House, with the gains in the Senate it will be easier to confirm the next Supreme Court Justice. Be strong!

Attached: 1524853948324.jpg (800x400, 56K)

people are to fucking lazy to vote. trump better get online voting up and running before 2020 or he is fucked.

Retarded.

T.sofwarefag

Repuubs lost the House because of Trump's unpopularity.

Attached: PeoplesWave.jpg (786x515, 74K)

There was no red wave, and there was a blue wave.
But antifa punched the blue wave until it turned into a purple river.

Except they didn't run on Trump they ran on free healthcare and other give me dats.

In the 1982 and 1986 midterm elections Reagan lost seats in both the House and Senate. He was an extremely popular president, winning the 1984 re-election with the largest Electoral College margin in the history of U.S. elections. Midterms always go bad for the incumbent president, and Trump has gotten better results with a gain in the Senate, something Reagan never had. Democrats aren't doing as well as they think they are.

Attached: 1524859403324.jpg (1350x775, 110K)

The Crimson tide clashed with the Blue wave, now we have a purple puddle.
Still funny to watch.

The dems won a house full of niggers and queers. Trump won what matters.

It's been a banner year for Democrats! Taking down the Trump Crime Syndicate!

Attached: TrumpJrIndicted.jpg (929x1010, 109K)

A literal dead pimp beat his Democrat opponent.
That happened. You can't trump this.

There was neither a red wave or blue wave. It was actually pretty impressive that Republicans kept the Senate considering there are usually much larger losses in Congress after a presidential win for a party.

Attached: 1540592695938.jpg (183x205, 12K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>Expected
Yeah, that's the keyword.

if online voting were a thing republicans would never win an election again

No its because Ryan and other Rinos retired thinking trump was the captain of a sinking ship.

America really turned on Trump in a big way. Americans don't like racist bullies. He had it coming.

Attached: TexasHouse.jpg (580x566, 37K)

Attached: RapistAsshole.jpg (463x317, 33K)

Attached: 45Traitorj_6251042_30733912.jpg (1200x465, 29K)

Look I'm stoked they won the Senate and picked up two seats, but it wasn't anything the GOP did, really; it was that Dems had to defend 23 seats to the GOP's 10. 2020 it will be 20 GOP to 12 Dem ( I think there are some special elections that have to happen before we know the final count for 2020). Anyway, I'm glad for it, but I don't think we should call Senate gains an explicit victory for Trump rather than a great opportunity from good circumstances.

he only got reelected because the bush family's mk ultra stooge had bad aim, user