Tick Tock Drumpfkin.... Nancy and Maxine are here to begin the impeachment hehehehe

Tick Tock Drumpfkin.... Nancy and Maxine are here to begin the impeachment hehehehe

Attached: IMG_20180517_160128.jpg (600x338, 34K)

I honestly can't wait. Say what you will, but those retarded whores are hilarious.

Ah, ole shareblue back at it again with the pol raids. Y'all didn't learn from 2016, did you?

But you lost the Senate You can't impeach him now.... KEK

Attached: Fashwave Poster #112 RWDS MAGA Edition.png (501x860, 969K)

"The Constitution requires a two-thirds super majority to convict a person being impeached."
It would never make it through the Senate retard.

If Trump has demonstrably been shown to do something illegal, it would be suicide for the GOP to side with him. Anyone who does is literally saying Trump is above the law.

Or they would be saying that the house can't prove it.

>I honestly can't wait. Say what you will, but those retarded whores are hilarious.
that is entertainment value right there

tick tock, sessions is out, you're fucked.

it's also a trial, which means roberts could dismiss the articles of impeachment for lack of evidence of a crime.

>house passes movement to begin impeachment
>based turtleman tells them to fuck off

Attached: 1532654317672.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

Do you want right wing death squads? Because that is how you get right wing death squads.

Attached: Black Out.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Um...actually.

>the impeachment
what will their reason be?

>Anyone who does is literally saying Trump is above the law.
i'll literally say that. what are you gonna do about it?

Impeach for what? Please I am honestly curious, because that was the rallying cry for democrats going into the midterms and so far no one has an answer besides impeach, which you can't do for shits n giggles.

You need the Senate to Impeach the President. without the Senates backing you can not impeach him go read it yourself.

Technically the House can vote to "impeach" the president, AND THEN it moves on to the Senate to determine if anything actually happens. (Which it won't.)

Impeachment is basically the same thing as being indicted. That just means it goes to trial, is all. And there's no way the Senate will find him guilty (you need 2/3rds majority for that.)

For reference: The House impeached Bill Clinton, and the Senate then found him not guilty.

1 post by this ID.
Did you not hear your fearless leaders?
Report back to HQ you have malfunctioned.

The Senate is only required to convict, the House will proceed just for optics and because niggers are garbage that belongs in Africa

Trump said if they want to investigate then so will he. Pelosi and Watters seemed to have become quite rich as Congresspersons. Seems kinda shady if you ask me.

Also, get ready for liberals not understanding/rioting over this.

>I don't understand! We won! We impeached him! Why does he get to stay? Why does he get to rewrite the Constitution like this?

Also them:

>What? Who cares about Bill Clinton? He's not the president. That's totally different.

Impeachment doesn't mean arrest and imprisonment you stupid inbred nigger