Weed always wins. Fuck out of here you wrinkly boomer ass cunt

Weed always wins. Fuck out of here you wrinkly boomer ass cunt

Attached: B16B65A2-8D16-49EF-87F8-B9DF2258F104.jpg (800x445, 65K)

Loser pothead druggies will not ruin the productivity of our nation, degenerate. Weed will remain illegal.

Rumor has it he's going back to the 1950's where he came from

everybody who's going to smoke is already smoking,

Weed will help save the Economy so sit the fuck down and shut the fucking hell up faggot

Yeah they won’t because weed isn’t that big of a deal why the fuck do you care so much about what other people do it’s really weird

Do you really not have anything better to do than be bitter about people enjoying something that doesn’t affect you in any way whatsoever? You sound like you’re seriously overcompensating for your lack of an original opinion and experience

Lol Trump doesn't agree with you sweetie.

Weed makes me feel horrible. I have to lay down in the dark for like 5 hours after one hit. How can people smoke that stuff regularly?

Not him, I smoke, but it is indeed a stepping stone to something next, rather that be medical cocaine or magic truffles I don’t know, but I already see people saying they want more in Vegas, now that they can smoke weed. Again I smoke it, reason is back pain, and my view point is either legalize all natural drugs(no man made) or none, as I know full libertarian mode(legalization of all drugs) will never happen. I just don’t want to babysit drug users, or think any special assistance should be given to someone trippin(in public).

Say goodbye to 2020 then lol

Alcohol makes me feel horrible. I have to lay down in the dark for like 5 hours after one drink. How can people drink that stuff regularly?

That's it you're going in my filter you fucken beta

If it means you wannabe conservative faggots becoming the minority again then I’m okay with it

are you a newbie who only did it a few times? your first 10 times or so it'll hit you hard and it's easy to go into paranoid mode if you're not prepared or in a bad setting, once you get a bit of a tolerance all you'll experience is a bit of euphoria and a relaxing 'heavy' feeling
I started with old school medical back when 15-18% THC was considered high grade, now that's consider mid-grade and the top shelf shit is pushing 30%, you might want to find weaker shit to start

I'm officially on the trump train now. Its time for federal marijuana reform. Jeff sessions is a piece of shit prison profiteer.

Work construction, you’ll know.

Mormons smoke weed now Utah legalized medical Marijuana

Weed just became legal in Michigan. I smoked a little in college but not since. What would be the best first thing to try when it's legal -- I assume an edible? Any specific sort of edible?

mid-grade is best weed...most still has a reasonable level of cbd in it....medical grade is only good for going to sleep and recovering from surgery
over-use of high grade grass will render it useless when you really need it, so stick to mid-grade for regular use

only niggers and those with the minds of niggers smoke weed.

Fuck edibles. Vape it. Silver surfer desktop model. Edibles gave me my first and only panic attack I've ever had in my life and it lasts hours.

edibles are a completely different experience, and generally way stronger
start with some weaker strains so you can see if you like the effects, and so you don't go full panic mode on your first go

NO not edibles, it takes too long for the high to come on like 1 hour or more and then once it starts you'll be high for around 6. Get yourself a pipe or roll a joint and then just take a couple puffs, wait for it to hit, then decide if you want more. Smoking only lasts 2 hours tops. You can get a vape too if you're one of those health people that are afraid to smoke but get a nice forced hot air vape that uses flower, not those cheapy vape pens that use oil cartridges
Almost all the stories you hear of people calling 911 freaking out on weed are newbies who did edibles for their first time.

I smoke the best shit I can find but just use less of it, I know right where I want to be when I smoke and it's usually just 3 or 4 smoke hits or 1/60th of a gram dab. I get exactly the same high as I've always had for over a decade so I kinda think the long term tolerance is a meme but then again I make an eighth of bud stretch over a week and I know people who will smoke that in an afternoon

Edibles are good depending on the quality you get. I've taken 300mg hash infused edibles and it was beautiful

rolling for weed lmao 420 bakeitblazeit

Attached: 1537887760048.jpg (640x960, 127K)

I don't know how people smoke anything. It burns your throat and fills your lungs with tar.

Candy edibles are where it's at. Makes my mouth dryer than the Sahara desert though.

*hits a fat dab*
Wrong

Attached: dabr.png (322x283, 143K)

also shit, sorry, I thought you were the guy I up above that said he hated it. If you got some experience yeah get a cookie
I'm next door in Wisconsin and excited to come visit when the stores open but I read last night they're going to put legislative caps on THC level for recreational sale which worries me. Boomer politicians always like to bring out that chart that goes "This is what we smoked in the 60s" at 7% THC and then fear monger the hell out of the 20% stuff like it's crack

I have no idea what stuff costs. Can you just pop into a pot store in Colorado and buy a single cookie? What's the price range of a single cookie? I assume $5-10? Are there degrees of quality with the edibles? Like couldn't some edibles just be only THC and not actual natural weed?

Who cares? Fuck hedonists.

20% aint shit. Your typical dab of concentrate is around 70%.

So what at least your taxes won't go to feeding and housing them.

Get yourself a cheap battery and use it to vape concentrate. My first time was a dab at a party and I didn't feel right for several days after. Time slowed down to an absolute crawl and I couldn't do anything but laugh hysterically.

Yeah you just go in and show your ID, most of the stores are real nice and have qt3.14 stoner girl "budtenders" who will guide you through everything. The first time you go in it's surreal if you're used to the normal black market.
$5 is normal price for a cookie/brownie. The weed gets cooked in butter and the THC is fat soluble so it absorbs into the butter and then gets used in any recipe that takes butter, you don't actually eat the weed

Legalize hemp and weed. Yuge profits and a brand new industry for recreational pot, textiles, paper products, edible goods, and more.

yeah I know and you can find it up in the 90% range too and it sounds like they're going to leave concentrates alone but for whatever reason want to regulate the THC of flower.
I prefer flower to wax so I'm kinda nervous about what they're going to do

>Do you really not have anything better to do than be bitter about people enjoying something that doesn’t affect you in any way whatsoever?
This is so easy to prove wrong it's boring. Your logic is broken.