If Americans abandon the US what country would they invade, I mean, migrate to?

If Americans abandon the US what country would they invade, I mean, migrate to?

Attached: download (2).jpg (1000x677, 76K)

leaf has asked us to invade at least 6 million times.

Its over.
Global communist government, they'll kill over seven billion people to get to that environmental utopia that scientists wrote, requires a max population of 100 million.

I'd go right on home to Zimbabwe and forcibly retake the farm the government stole from my parents.

Attached: Rhodie Tricolour Flying High.jpg (1280x960, 78K)

Australia or New Zealand. All of the other countries in the world are too gay for me. I've got love for both of them! I would immigrate to either and still hold my head high!

Attached: AngloSphere.png (1198x984, 1.66M)

Public school indoctrinated you good I wonder what brainwashing and self hatred feels like

Attached: pepe-blank.jpg (499x499, 24K)

>Muttstralia or New Muttland
Trie again, bloke

But it makes sense.
No need to get used to a new culture, and you can vote out Trudeau

...and Bill Nye The god will Save The World by getting the top position.

Prob Philippines or Nam. My senpai has property here and I’d just hire a management company to deal with renters. SE Asia i would be able to live a good life and have time to devote more time to charity work. I’ll prob go eventually anyway since no wife/kids, just trying to refurb a few more houses first.

canada

>implying anyone would accept loud and obnoxious below average iq subhuman over 200 pound le 47%ers

Says the alp jew

lol good.

Canada is too cold for spics and niggers, r-right?

Anywhere south is whiter than this nigger infested jewish plantation.

We can overwhelm leafland easily. Maybe we should vote in communists and sink this ship as fast as possible.

You have nothing on me leaf. Being Swiss is winning the ticket to life X 1000

We are not migrating. We are purging. The entire fucking continent this time. An absolute clean slate no fucking natives crying 5 generations later.

Israel

America 2