The EU should stop making kids study foreign languages

other than English. It’s a waste of time. Only English counts and English should also be used in all of Europe as the primary language for business, trade, research, politics, studying and brothel visits.

Attached: 63D8943B-374F-42D3-9FB2-0D0B7B9A8E2C.jpg (700x642, 86K)

Stop giving into the Kikery, protect your language.
English has been weaponised for (((globalism))).

Finland is so cucked that all kids have to learn Swedish.

Globalism is the only answer.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I fucking hated learning German in HS.

>dozens of languages
>wants a single EU army

Attached: ewbg.jpg (761x563, 60K)

Not to mention that you wasted time and energy learning a language you’ll never need.

>German
Of course.

same for me but with Russian

Attached: 1527815712789.jpg (659x468, 153K)

everyone knowing and speaking english is literally the only thing i like about globalism

FUCK OFF STOP SPEAKING ENGLISH
GO SPEAK LATIN OR SOMETHING

I really speak American. British English is very faggish.

umm sweety, we are speaking american english, not british english that nobody understands

me no ebla englez pendejo

Of all the subjects that someone learns in HS and that can be considered useless and a waste of time, you choose a foreign language class? Seriously?

Yes, I consider all foreign languages other than English as a complete waste of time only rivalled by studying Latin... and literature (i.e. discussimg it instead of just reading).

germans girls that have trouble speaking english are really cute

T b h it makes sense considering your native language, I learned your language at school and don't consider it a waste of time since I found a job in DE and am moving there soon. What languages do kids in Germany learn anyway? French, Spanish?

why are germans so easly brainwashed?

cucked by sweden? i find that hard to believe

we got jewed by the wannabe swedes and they made it mandatory because we have a 5% swedish speaking minority.

Foreign languages studied were:

- English (10 years - from year 3 onwards)
- Latin (6 years - from year 6 onwards)
- French or Russian or Ancient Greek (4 years)
- Spanish or Italian or IT classes (3 years)

After English and Latin, I chose French and IT.

What I should have done is choose Russian. Latin and French were a waste of time.

Pathetic.

French is an ugly language. Looks quite nice in written form, because the orthography's pleasing, but it sounds utterly hideous.