Rosenstein out too

its a wednesday afternoon massacre

Attached: 1541624567052.png (599x333, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/donald-trump-jr-expecting-to-be-indicted-by-mueller-soon.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

HAHAHAA ISRAELI SHILLS LIKE YOU FAGGOTS ARE GONNA DIE

S

i believe this, easily
the general understanding a month or two back was he was getting shitcanned after the midterms
actually i'd be shocked if he isn't fired, especially now in light of the sessions news.
REST IN SHIT, RAT KIKE

Now don’t get your knickers in a twist and start posting Rare Hitlers and Raised Hands and some such nonsense. That would violate the Spirit Of Bipartisanship called for by our President!

How do we know YOU aren't the Israeli shill?

Nice reddit spacing. You ready to die you piece of shit? Israel is fucked and Bibi is gonna swing from a rope in Guantanamo Bay.

>unit just changed to 31E
>tfw you will live long enough to force Diane Feinstein to clean the night stick that you just sodomized Netanyahu with

Attached: 13738297_1073038712774917_6181017264508712469_o.jpg (1274x720, 137K)

Really? Bibi is gonna hang? God you’re deluded. Like all before him, Trump is a massive Israeli shill.

HET IS WOENSDAG MIDDAG MIJNE HEREN.

POST YOUR HAPPENING FACES

Attached: logh oh shit.jpg (385x290, 41K)

maybe you should get better jews

WATCH OUT Jow Forums THE RESPONSE IS READY

Attached: 6581A6E1-F252-4336-997A-5BD5D737474D.jpg (592x230, 26K)

FUGGGGGG

WHAT IS THE RESPONSE? WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

We are protesting en masse

WAIT WHAT ARE WE PROTESTING? WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?!

What response?
Antifa kicking over trashcans?

fat women are going to get naked, make signs, and scream a lot while bitching on twatter

Attached: 1534505701757.jpg (320x310, 13K)

Doubt he gets fired.

Not you.

It's more likely he will take Sessions place because that is how useless Trump is.

Drumpf on suicide watch

Being forced to resign is basically the same thing

Good. That means we get to run you over.

Attached: 873645874635.jpg (400x400, 29K)

TRUMP is really going to be impeached by Muller!!!!!!
He's trying to sabotage the investigation now!

Attached: rayliottakek.jpg (600x450, 86K)

...Imagine being this delusional lol

Attached: 1472937961479.png (390x470, 6K)

told you it began on the 7th

wrong.

WE'RE DONE BEING NICE

Sessions and Rosenstein out? Mueller gets shit canned tomorrow.

This is the most likely outcome.

I am of the 99, and I check your digits

Attached: 1541520101741.png (900x900, 1.61M)

what a good show. I honestly think of the galactic empire as how it would be if germany had won the first world war.

S

Boys, what do I do ???

Should I go to work for the next 2 days ??

or should I sit home watching Cable News around the clock in the basement (also, my basement has concrete walls that are 8-feet high, 10-inches wide, made in the 1950s)

Are things gonna be wild in the streets by the weekend ??

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Holy shit I can sense you shaking lmao

Heads be rolling.

idiot, mueller at the moment has no boss, at least not one that has studied the investigation

this means mueller is more free, he can do whatever the fuck he wants now no new boss is going to come and tell him what to do, at least not for a week

and I guarantee this is when mueller drops the big one

61000 sealed indictments!!!

Emerald’s real name is Candida Robinson, no joke

>flag
>tripfag
>literally retarded

this is not a coincidence, dems kept the house to prevent liberals from rioting after whats coming, today is just the beginning, till next monday, everyday is going to be a bomb

i'd say wait until 2022
by that time it should be 100% clear to every last American that Jewish Cultural dominance has destroyed our nation

Damn I was fired today too also at 4 what is going on?

There is only 1 person in the Executive branch with no boss, and Mueller is not the person.

>OAN
I’ll believe it when I see it.

This is NOT a drill, get out of the country while you can, in the next 48-72 hours this country will never be the same again

Lol no one cares, they’re all busy thinking they just had a blue wave

Pls do it in the street

Attached: a53.jpg (392x392, 17K)

>this country will never be the same again

for you

Attached: 1516999139259.jpg (768x768, 51K)

tonight or tomorrow mueller gives a presser where he clears Trump definitively

reps lost the house on purpose to give dems a consolation prize so the rioting wont be as hard

>nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/donald-trump-jr-expecting-to-be-indicted-by-mueller-soon.html

Trump and his family are the dirtiest scumfuck bastards that ever existed. Them niggas are corrupt and definitely colluded with Russia.

>mfw 99% of Jow Forums doesn't even get the "wednesday afternoon massacre" reference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

Attached: 002e297fde6fee590965dc84c940855cc6b067117462bd4afb203f0451bf7c3d.jpg (750x500, 88K)

Weird sex fantasy you sound like a reddit communist

Just execute them and be done with it

>russia

Attached: download (18).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Wednesday night massacre

What the fuck

Attached: 1517717800380.png (471x495, 378K)

he didnt fire mueller you moron

this is bait to get the house to try to impeach him with no evidence, then gets cleared by the senate and his popularity rises

>we keep trying to link Nixon with Trump in the goyims minds why won't they just let us take another good President and replace him with zog again?

Trump is setting up the final dominos.
Now that the midterms are over, and he's kept control of the senate, Trump is going to unseal the 61000 indictments and mass arrest the dems. Trump is going to spend the next two years attacking the Deep State as hard as he can because we will never get another shot at taking them down.

It’s not a massacr the massacar was because people refused to fire who Nixon so he ended up hiring and firing like 4 people all in the matter of a few hours to get his way.

Everyone knew sessions, rosenstine and miller were fucked after the election and they are all willingly resigning

hopefully the little kike resigns by committing sudoku

Theory: Caravan was a false flag Trump made to mobilize the military. He will use the military to curbstomp faggots who protest. Marshall law will be initiated, followed by 1,000 year Trump Dynasty

S

Firing that man means the fire has started, right? Is this it? Will the Trump shit backfire harder than anyone ever dared to dream in their worst of nightmares? Something truly maddening?

Attached: skinner-thumbs-up.gif (480x360, 314K)

100% of reddit doesn't realize he won 49 states largely because of this same horseshit

Attached: 1972prescountymap2.png (1513x983, 189K)

Attached: SHTP.png (878x713, 824K)

Because we know that you are the Israeli shill now.

With JEWS, you LOOSE!

Didn't say he did, fucknut.

>Marshall law

It's MARTIAL Law, you fucking faggot retard.

>american education