Rod Rosenstein FIRED!

Attached: download (30).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/seokeh.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BYE YA FUCKIN LOSER

Attached: 5a1c265fb6932.image[1].jpg (1200x1150, 86K)

Israel is fucked

Not yet, but before the night is over, yes, he will resign.

Attached: 1527910696919.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

gonna need a source on that, leaf

Attached: 1534017886681.png (1338x1342, 714K)

Mueller shit canned tonight aswell

Yes because we now have an AG who is not recused

Mueller works for Trump and Israeli shills like (((you))) are all gonna die

Is something magical happening right now in the US? I keep seeing people getting fired/resigning etc

>Is something happening?

IT. IT is happening.

Thank you sir. What should we expect next? AO.

> See Jew get removed
> Bill Maher on full damage control mode
Is it finally happening boys?

Attached: Boom.png (1920x1080, 40K)

Can someone remind me why the fuck sessions recused himself? He is a nobody with no functional ties to anything interesting.

>Mueller works for Trump
Are you boomer faggots still going on with this qlarp bullshit?

Q IS A MOSSAD PSY OP AND ALL YOU SHILLS ARE GONNA DIE

all the energy we made last night went somewhere - just not where we thought it did. digits confirm.

Attached: 1539054625749.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

Because, strictly speaking by the books, he was supposed to. He was one of Trump's first endorsements and allies early on in the campaign.

the problem is a microcosm of what's plagued the GOP for decades. GOP naively plays by the rules whereas the enemy plays to win, and isn't afraid to fight dirty. Sessions was technically doing the right thing, but we don't live in 1950s america anymore where we can be honest and play by the rules and shake hands at the end. We need more machiavellian types

You're trying to hard. Chaos will ensue in our favor as usual.

OHHHH SHIEEEET, I WISH SOMEBODY COULD ACTUALLY TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON, I ONLY KNOW SESSIONS AND ROSENSTEIN ARE OUT BUT SO MUCH STUFF IS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME AND WE EVEN GOT A STICKY

Everything will be clear as day in the next few weeks. If you watched Trump today his demeanor was very different. I think he has pulled the plug for the swamp.

Yeah, I watched the whole thing, was very comfy to listen to "good cop" Trump

Attached: snek.gif (555x666, 697K)

OH MY GOD THIS IS IT GAMERS AND ANIMU FANS RISE UP AND REPORT FOR DUTY

Who?

If Trump went into Blizzard Headquarters and wresteld all of those fags there for outsourcing the Diablo Franchise to a CHINESE MOBILE PHONE GAME MAKING COMPANY KNOWN FOR SCUMMY MICROTRANSACTIONS then I would be so happy