Daily reminder: it got worse for him today

Today was a bad day for Trump. It will be even worse tomorrow. Every day gets worse. We’ll make sure of it.

Attached: 845D4F74-2FD9-4268-94F5-4F9E94B2AE36.jpg (2467x1644, 222K)

fuck off redditor

> he got owned by cnn
> he got owned by election
> he got owned by reddit

its over

Your kike masters must be shitting themselves desu after rosenstein and sessions out
sage

Remind me again though how many senate and house seats Obama lost LOL

Lol yeah, right. Sure thing pal

Is Trump the fattest president in history?

>We
Lol sage

That faggot OP meme posting little bitch won't answer you because he is too busy watching his mother get fucked by a paki.

>when your AG cant lock her up because she tried to frame him too and you cant prosecute when your victim

>no one has ever cared about cnn
>has only gained greater strength
>The only thing leddit owns is its users virginity

cute flag

not until he gets stuck in a tub

Who's streets? Our streets.
Tomorrow is the beginning of the end. Expect massive protests.

No it wasn't, he handled himself like a boss.

Look at all the Trumpshills defending their dear leader!!!

nowhere close to teddy

Nice I'll drink my "we never gave a shit, just like triggering you SJW NPC weirdos" tea

Attached: pepe-blank.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Attached: 1516735170083.png (1536x1345, 904K)

Nope. Trump gained the Senate and now has the political capital to replace Sessions and axe Rosenstein.

You just lost EVERYTHING you moron. The Republicans now have the margin of control in Congress to appoint anyone they want to the SC, and to pass any legislation they want if they drop the nuclear option.

You've lost so badly, so totally, that history will remember it for a thousand years.

Taft might have been bigger. Maybe. It's fucking close, though.

i hope you are right. I like the guy, but i'm ready to stop postponing the inevitable. Civil war now. niggers and jews will never let the poor white people know peace without forcing them to submit to a society that constantly degrades them.

Is he making that nose he does as he's chasing the infidels?

Trump is laughing at you shills right now. You spent untold millions trying to create a blue wave only to win a Pyrrhic victory in the house while losing all the races that actually mattered. Meanwhile, Trump is lmaoing all the way to the SCOTUS because Ginsberg is probably going to to croak soon and Trump has a comfy senate majority so he can appoint a new judge unobstructed. It's no coincidence that Sessions "Resigned" literally the day after the mid terms either.