Redpill me on female soldiers, Jow Forums. They’re not as strong as men of course...

Redpill me on female soldiers, Jow Forums. They’re not as strong as men of course, but with guns getting stronger and lighter, the discrepancy is being lessened, isn’t it?
What would make a female soldier less viable than a male soldier these days?

Attached: 7ADC069F-1E15-4A9E-AF55-E75A80F51586.jpg (205x500, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
handbeezy.com/45Cu8QCFV/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pregnancy and the natural tendency to be whores and use sex/rape accusations to get special treatment and climb the ladder.

I don’t think a woman who knows what they’re getting into would join armed forces to whore her way up. Pregnancy can be fixed easy: no sex while you’re there. If you get pregnant then you get kicked out.

They’re liars.

Their eyes wonder. There's no confidence in them. The eyes of a rookie.

They’ve never shot a person, have they?

Attached: 6A784F23-DE91-4947-A40A-DB1D195AFB3B.png (350x274, 109K)

On a slightly related note, MGS2 has still predicted so much.

>They’re not as strong as men of course, but with guns getting stronger and lighter, the discrepancy is being lessened, isn’t it?
>What's recoil?

Attached: recoil.gif (600x504, 3.3M)

+40 kg with full gear and backpack on then you've got a 50 km march trust me the woman will give you her god damn backpack and moan and complain like a little bitch she is.

Recoil is physics, and eventually guns won’t have it as shit progresses. Hell, newer military rifles aren’t that hard to control.

>if you get pregnant you get kicked out

That's exactly what the problem is dumbass. They can use pregnancy to get out of situations they don't want to be in.

This, and women are dishonorable pieces of shit that would leave a fallen brother behind just to save their own skin. You can't trust a woman in trying situations. Ever.

Attached: 1541273018636.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

*filename
knew it was going to be good

youre missing a bigger point: unit cohesion

females destroy the brotherhood formed by infantrymen. any gunny will tell you this.

but yeah, even your original premise is wrong because its not gun weight, its pack weight. they constantly drop out of hikes

Women, in general, are also mentally and emotionally incapable of dealing with the stress of war. They generally shut down when faced with any hardship, and would be not only useless, but a detriment on the field. It's not all about strength.

A woman in a combat role is perhaps good for a sniper, combat kitchen duties and driving.

If women want to serve, they should be allowed to serve.

If men are forced to serve, women should be forced as well.

You want equality? THAT is equality.

Attached: 1451279980263.jpg (480x478, 49K)

I am saying this as a feminist, women should not be in combat roles because if they get captured they will get raped. I am all for women wanting to die for their respective country and people, but no one should sign up to be raped

Male POWs sometimes get raped too. Not to mentioned tortured, something far worse than rape.

It happens, females sleeping with superiors for better duty assignments and things like that even though it's already against the rules, females getting pregnant to avoid deployments and get benefits, and females making up sexual assault allegations to get back at people who piss them off

>women
>driving
Choose one.

Attached: jesus wept.jpg (2917x2083, 822K)

Women by their very nature change the social dynamic of any male organization they're entered into. They change the game from a team sport to an internal free-for-all to see who will win her over. This is due to biological impulses and cannot be overwritten. That aside, women are naturally inferior in combat roles, they have less strength, less endurance, and while those can be remedied with training, their very bodies, skeletons, and joints simply cannot handle the rigors of combat for long. There are no positives, only negatives, traditional gender roles are best.

>worse than rape.

This triggers the feminist

Honor

It's easier to get women to break oaths break rules engagment commit atrocities.

Men naturally face death accept suicide missions will die to protect even those they hate.

They make excellent spies, on account of 'muh dick'

youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ

Attached: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Well as long as they stay on the road no worries right? Besides if they accidently drive over some enemies that will be just fine.

>Women
>Staying on the road
You havin' a laugh m8?

Faggot it's not the gun that's the problem. A woman cannot carry 80 pounds of equipment on a long march. A woman cannot pull her buddy that weighs 170 pounds plus his equipment into safety. A woman has more health concerns that make long term combat uncomfortable and unhealthy.

It's not even about 'strength' it's about all around physical robustness and ability. If you need a machine gun hiked up six miles of rocky hills, placed onto an ebmankment and then used to deliver accurate fire support to a team below; the person doing the hiking needs to be in the best physical shape to do so, because if they are not then people fucking die.

>The way I see "gender equality" is this. Imagine you're playing Warcraft 3, you have worker units, like peons, who build structures and gather resources, and warrior units like grunts who BTFO the enemy. Grunts cannot build and gather but they have good combat stats, whereas peons can't fight for shit, they stay on the base and build up the economy. Now imagine a fucking idiot started playing the game and says "Well that's not fair. What if peons want to fight instead of building, and vice versa? We have to cater to the whims and desires of every unit", so he send half of the peons into the fray, while half of the grunts stay on the base and just wander aimlessly from the mine to the town hall since they can't really gather gold. What's the most likely scenario of this game? Exactly, the idiot with equality ideas will be simply annihilated by his opponent who doesn't engage in stupid shit and uses every unit as it is intended to be used.

It doesn't matter if the guns are "lighter" You still have to hump 75lbs of equipment in a rucksack and body armor. Hiking the mountains of afghanistan with a full combat load, rations, beans, bullets, and bandages is impossible for women. Hell I remember doing a simple ruck march we had this CBRN bitch attached to our unit, she fell out and we had to carry all her gear.

Women make good snipers since they're used to lying motionlessly on the ground for days.

Yeah who am I kidding, well the field kitchen and sniper duty is still open for womyn and maybe medical duties.

So imagine your playing Warcraft 3 and you're running low on gold, how can your soldiers steal enemy gold if they don't know how to?

Nah, sniping won't work for women either, yo have to stay out on the range for days even weeks at a time behind enemy lines, women can't be in the field for too long otherwise they get sick from yeast infections and such, they have to be able to bathe. When I was in the field for a month straight no showers, the women were allowed to head back to the rear every few days while we were actually out there the whole time.

Lets take this question from another approach.

Is there any benefit for having female soldiers? If so, what are they?

Attached: 1418676028239.jpg (600x600, 32K)

I see only one not benefit, but justification for having female soldiers - when situation is SO fucked that there is just not enough male soldiers left.

Anyone got the webm of the amputee climbing over a barricade but a bunch of women couldn't?

I'd say the problem is that they're being pampered like little princesses. Hell, if you're in the field then be there like the rest seems just complete douchbaggery to have special rights for womyn. What next? You guys having to build a special hole for them to take a dump on? :D Just ridicilous.

Comfort. People do different roles, men can't comfort other men like a woman could comfort a man, so that is role, if she fulfills that role, she served her duty.

Alright, that’s cool and all, but I wouldn’t mind fucking a hot fit chick trying to be tough

Attached: C666C8B2-1712-4D35-86C2-103ED01C2A9D.jpg (924x924, 127K)

Shared fucktoy for the company.

You will after she becomes a burden for you all and when you're few weeks or even a month in the woods you'll be a bit more agitated easily.

Women also gossip and talk a lot, so then the men in the company can't say they didn't hear something when they clearly did.

>Instead of just having worried male conscripts you've now got a bunch of male conscripts and shrieking roasties running around for the men to get distracted on the battlefield by

Dilation stations for tranny soldiers aren't going to build themselves.

navy lets them on the ships
immediately start whoring themselves out making 6 figures a year and spreading std's to every fucking idiot on the ship
worst mistake the navy ever made, were better off staying faggots. at least the spread of disease was limited, and the boys kept their earnings.

Soldier here.
I weight upwards of 250 lbs in kit and with my ruck. I have not met a female soldier yet who could drag me twenty yards in just my uniform, let alone in my kit.

>Comfort during war
And you tards wonder why so many of you end up with PTSD

I guess it's better than buying prostitutes in Vietnam that had "razors in their vaginas".

LOL Canada I can't take your seriously, go put all of your cash in the microwave for 5 minutes.

The emotional bond between bros is far sturdier and more rewarding than anything you will ever have with a woman, barring your spouse - and even that is questionable.

thanks for your service brother.

If war starts i'll be sure to accidently frag if a station like that pops up. I'll just say I heard the enemy and the grenade slipped.

Will your bros be the ones coming to your house everyday to take you to the bathroom and wipe your ass for you when you're 80+?

To be honest having women pass conscription would be beneficial.
Exercise increases libido and that Increases chance of having children.
Also they wouldn't be absolutely useless in case of an invasion.

There's plenty of better jobs in the military that are better suited.

>female soldiers

We won't need soldiers in 20 years time. We don't really need any now, they are just there for economic ballast.

Yeah, let's put females in combat roles so they can bitch and moan about carrying 70+ lbs of combat load, use fake rape accusations to blackmail men to climb the ladder and decimate morale, cry about their feet and back hurting and constantly begging for breaks thus putting the squad/unit in danger of being wiped out, whine about the unfairness of being sent into combat and distract the men with their antics, and generally fuck over everyone else around them non-stop and then blame the 'patriarchy'.

Oh, and if you think for one second they won't be turned into human fuck dolls when captured by the enemy then you are a dangerous moron and should be shot.

>pic related is anyone who thinks women belong in combat

Attached: retard7.jpg (112x125, 3K)

Well I don't know many female "soldiers" since I am not a "soldier" (I know someone will appreciate this joke)
They score higher PFTs and CFTs by having lower standards and as a result rank up by abusing the cutting score.
Girls who went to boot camp well after me are corporals by now while I'm still waiting.

THIS

Fuck them. Women have NO PLACE in the military whatsoever. They are nothing but parasites and whores looking for a mega-chad to knock them up.

I got meritorious as a grunt in 2 years flat. Worked my ass off for that. These bitches have been in 1.5 years and get NCO just because shops need them, or they’re fucking their gunny or CO. Nasty cunts

Most wars since WW2 have been about curbing the male population more than anything else.
Really? Communism in Vietnam? Who gives a fuck?

there is understanding between men which makes a bond closer in some respects than you'll ever have with a woman, but sexual relationships aren't built on mutual understanding and instead are about loving that person and accepting what you don't understand about them, which is why trust is such a big issue with relationships. But with friends you don't really have to accept what you don't understand and mostly you do understand them anyway, which is the good thing about friends.

Yeah, and they usually aren't just fucking the NCOs either. They get passed around like you wouldn't believe. Nasty cunts is an understatement. Some of this bitches I wouldn't fuck with a stolen dick and someone else pushing.

good argument, bravo
but that shit only really happens in the west, and most of those faggots are typically weed'd out before they even reach the frontlines to perform that shit

Errrrr.

Yuuuut.

a few scattered strategically can mitigate wartime faggotry...if the officer corps doesn't hoard them.

almost enitrely useless im combat sutuations, regardless of how light their gear is or how easy training is, they lack the mental integrity to effectively wage war. They are also a huge liability to any fighting force, considering they would be priority targets for snipers, kidnappings, and other demoralizing attacks, fucking up the pr and costing the lives of men trying to save them.

Women dont belong anywhere near war, unless you dont have a choice.

Female soldier can be sexually targeted by our enemy. I don't think its a good idea to have them

My unit did a hike that HQ Marine Corps was going to use to compare stats of our boys to an all female unit. We did a 13 mike Ruck with 110lbs load. My toes were fucking black by the time we got back to the grinder. Last hike I ever did before I got out, shit sucked. Even saw some of my seniors fall out. That day sucked dick.

Soldiering is about a lot more than shooting guns though. Can women keep up with men while hauling 80 plus pounds on their backs? Can they haul a wounded man out of the line of fire as effectively as a man? Unlikely at best.

Not only have there been cases where special women's restrooms were needed to be built, it was the male soldiers and only the male soldiers that were forced to build them.

You shouldn't think with your dick. Her tough girl act will start to annoy everyone quickly, and there's no guarantee you'd be the one fucking her.

bring up the statistics anytime, but the actual number of scenarios that rape could happen in by modern military standards is extremely low and they'd result in death for males 100% of the time so it's hardly a much worse scenario in any case. tl;dr if you can be raped you can be killed.

They still don't have the strength and endurance necessary for a bunch of other tasks.

Sorry for not being able to provide links off the top of my head, but there have been cases in basic training where the standards for eg. the ammount of pushups and pullups women have to do being lowered.

If the women don't need to do them, what the fuck are the men doing them for? Is it just some arbitrary excercise because the army wants its soldiers to be all-round fit eventhough no one has ever done a study to check how much those muscle-groups actually end up being used during service, or do officers need to start taking into account whether the soldiers they are sending forward to do task x are physically capable of doing it on account of their gender where before it could simply be presumed that your average man would be able to handle it.

The BBC also once released an article about the effectiveness of all-men vs. mixed gender platoons being able to accomplish a given task and found that mixed-gender platoons are less effective in terms of sheer time needed for complete task x.
There's also the potential for more endangering of fellow soldiers. Men are geared to be protective of women, so they will try to rescue a wounded woman where they would concede that it's ludicrous to go back for a fellow man.
...Do you start giving de-cavallier training where you condition men to not go back for the woman, or do you simply avoid the problem by not having a woman around who might tempt men to try being stupidly heroic to begin with?

You can segregate into all-male and all-female platoons ofcourse, but now the problem is compounded so you have to take the platoon's gender into account while thinking what jobs to assign it (no hauling heavy equipment, no deployment into some rapey back-water where it's not good to be a captured woman)

Attached: Women in military.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

>all female unit
So they made it what a half mile?

What matters in mostly in between the ears
Women must be preserve for procreation and the future generations
Look at the Gulf War, all women sent there came back pregnant

They didn’t even complete the hike bro. Lmao. That’s the last I heard of it.

Just depends on the demands of the theater of war. If you need to hike a 100 lbs + pack over a few km then men are hands down better.
Women have been able to be MPs for a while and they can be taught to kick doors.
But is that where we need soldiers? That type of urban approach is on the decline with likely the future of door breaches being via robotic entry.
The red pill is this, use the best tools based on merit. The probability of a woman beating out a man qualified man diminishes because of personal tastes. More men will apply for job over women.

They cute.
handbeezy.com/45Cu8QCFV/

I seriously wonder if the HQ personal are that retarded or they are strong armed and just want data to present and say fuck off to the politicians.

I presume this is the case in most places as well, in Germany if you want to become a police-officer you need to have the appearance of a model citizen, so you can't have anything like facial tatoos, long hair, visible piercings or whatever else might denote you as a member of some extreme sub-culture or general weirdo, you also need to have a minimum height all simply so that people will take you seriously when you insist you represent the authority and power of the state.

Most of the places where NATO is deployed are places with misogynist attitudes, I don't see what the purpose in sending women there is supposed to be. The locals would not take the soldiers seriously, so the women would be in a lot more shit simply because the enemy presumes they can take more chances attacking a bunch of women regardless how good these women actually are, where otherwise, if it had been a bunch of men, there would have been more caution and respect and like I had already said, I would definitely not want to be a female soldier who gets captured by a misogynistic enemy or whatever pro-femsoldier politician who will need to do damage-control when the first footage of a female soldier being raped or brutally executed makes its way onto the internet, not to mention gets used as propaganda to mock the US army for literally being a bunch of pussies.

Attached: 1530079702775.png (829x839, 197K)

Hey, the dick likes what the dick likes

Attached: 6ED32B40-BC22-4C8F-82BD-769ABF62828C.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Women would need to have different basic training from the men.

that is the only reason