Washington state, how cucked is it?

I’ll be moving to Tacoma from CA here pretty soon. What can I expect? Is it as bad as Seattle is? Thanks anons.

Attached: 7A9F4845-5EDB-4E8E-B5BF-20AFA8BF0678.jpg (1280x1484, 271K)

fuck off we’re full

I vote Red. Go fuck yourself

Not up to you. Faggot.

Looks like my ex. And as long as you don’t move to Denver I couldn’t care less.

I know it’s Hepburn btw but I just realized she looks like my ex.

Tacoma has good weed prices and stuff, more chill than Seattle and just got Bird electric scooters recently lol

Prepare for the Tacoma aroma.

>Is it as bad as Seattle is?
Worse. Less money, more drugs.

Looks like my ex fiancé, just without her sleeve tatts, short hair, and a “faith” tattoo on her collar bone. She left me for a woman btw, lmao.

fucking leave now!

Attached: IMG_20181024_181811.jpg (3036x4048, 3.01M)

Hey so did mine.

See what I mean

1. Fuck off we're full
2. It smells like shit all the time
3. There are many blacks so you can never relax
4. Seriously though go back to California faggot

>Tacoma
Hope you like niggers

Apparently all the chinks, shitskins, and niggers didn't get the message.

all ca fags get the gas. if you vote straight red with no excuses you can come and stay. otherwise i literally want your ca kind genocided.

Voted straight red in the midterms. Sad that Cox didn’t win, but it’s not a surprise.

Hepburn was the hottest thing that happened to America. Marilyn Monroe (king of roastie whores) was disgusting.

nice waifu btw. excellent choice. tacoma is kind of shit. all the wa cities are. i'd pick leavenworth, lynden, or the tri cities if you want the urban thing.

My experience with it (as an east coaster) is that it seems to contain the extremes of both sides. But the left side is far louder.

Full. You have to go back.

Kys.

Born and raised in WA. It keeps going the way it's going, I might just do that. Srsly dude, you're just moving from Big CA to Little CA.

It is VERY cucked. Even the eastern part. Illegals everywhere too. As well as "refugees" from Africa and the Middle East.

Tacoma is like a poorer, blacker version of Seattle. Though it is a bit more affordable. Also, what based said.

Thanks for your time, gents.

Wa is better than Ca, Tacoma is better than Seattle. None are what I would call "good".

>a slow agonizing death is better than a quick, painless death

Tacoma kek

Tacoma is best city. You can stay if you respect it and don’t invite your friends and family. If you support gun control kys.

Fuck off California we're sick of you retards coming up here to flee from your mess. Go ruin some other state since you've already done enough damage here.

But we just passed some of the strongest gun control measures in the country. Gun control is already taken care of.

Fucking californians needs to FUCK OFF! I am sick of all you people moving here and screwing up our state. Stay the hell out, we're full!

You california faggots are all the same variety of mentally derranged retard. I don't care what you vote, faggot. Your very existence is poison.

I don't know what california does to people, but it sure does fuck up their very existence.

The Seattle area is full of faggoty overly emotional leftists, but the further south you get (i.e. Tacoma, Puyallup area) the less you come across that.

Imagine the geography of Seattle and Puget Sound is a person’s body.

Tacoma is its asshole.

Two years from now OP will be settled down with a nice young black woman, helping her raise the beautiful black baby that her ex ran out on.