It's literally our land

I'm a partial Jewish American, y'all are just mad because we have our Ethnonationalist homeland with our native religion instituted. Arabs can go back into the desert while we make the Desert Bloom
!עם ישראל חי

Attached: Eretz Yisrael.png (1085x676, 162K)

Netanyahu is going to swing from a rope in Guantanamo Bay and all Israeli shills like you are going to hang for treason too.

>We.
>Partial Jewish American.
Pick One.

Not gonna lie, I just want for Whites what Jews have in Israel.

White Zion is coming. Probably Pacific NorthWest but we need things to get worse for Whites to answer the call and migrate.

the PNW is like 15% Hispanic (rapidly growing) and 10% Asian (slowly growing)
and 2-5% Black (depends on how you count mixed race)

Why does everyone shill for the Pacific NorthWest? It's finished and is run by Commiefornians.

>it's our land because we wrote about it in a book that was largely stolen from sumerian mythology
jews everybody.

it's our land because we're from there, we returned, we won the wars. G-d delivred it to us, not the Dunecoons

Easiest place to clean up the demographic mess and its got nice scenery that White people like.

You would need to practically shoah all of the Commies first.

"Israel is laid waste and his seed is not"
-Merneptah

>We.
>American.
What is with the Jewish American We Wuz Israelis an Shieet?

Ill laugh and watch while the synogogue of satan is hurled into the lake of fire
Literally nothing else matters

WE WUZ BLUE-EYED AND SHIIEEETTT!

Attached: 1509192208797[1].png (500x809, 231K)

Literally killing people because of their stories regarding imaginary friends and muh lands.

Attached: doomer.jpg (225x225, 13K)

We're not blue eyed, we're usually brown eyed.
We're mostly olive skinned, not pale
We're mostly dark haired

Goyim don't deserve to exist desu.

Goyim eternally BTFO
Next shoah will be under our rule
Join us or get deloused

Attached: screen-shot-2017-10-30-at-33633-pm-1509392227.png (300x225, 84K)

i'm a middle eastern christian that gets mistaken as jewish all the time, especially when I'm clean-shaven. i was approached by orthodox jews multiple times as a child but always said "i'm arab" and they were disappointed. in america most ubers ask if i'm jewish and i always say "no, arab" and they stop talking to me. I don't even have an accent and i'm pretty pale wtf.
do i have jewish ancestors or something? because i keep getting asked if im jewish or "israeli" nonstop. even this assyrian guy, who should have recognized me, asked if i was israeli.
help me jewbros. am i sekrit jew or just a good-looking arab?

You guys aren't even ethnically the Jews the Bible speaks of, its not your land. Ashkenazi Jews being there is fucking bogus, it should be given to the Mizrahi not to you half-Germanic goblins

many Arabs, in the Levant especially, have some Jewish blood from the Jewish converts to Islam and Christianity
the majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi

as long as I get to be suffocated with those melons in my face, you can have my foreskin and soul

t b h, I really don't care if you take the entire middle east, best of wishes. Im just pissed that your people are literally trucking in 10'000's of spics to our border and infiltrating our school systems turning our kids into faggots and degenerates.

Sort of this

Attached: 1539923152525.png (1440x1979, 1.25M)

that makes sense. i have a really jewish nose ive been told, apparantly. also you're right, the vast majority of israel is non-ashkenaz. 35% are mizrahi alone, not including ethiopians, persians, and sephardi jews from morocco and so on. mizrahi in this context refers strictly to arab countries in the middle east.

Literally flooding gibs to Israel due to the same problem.

taunt away schlomo, enjoy the good times before the next pogrom
the clock is fucking ticking

>""""Ethnonationalist""""
pic related

Attached: 1528416521623.jpg (1024x683, 134K)

well then go back you fuckkking kike

>Cries constantly about holocaust
>Top lel y'all mad goys
Go back to your oven, jew.

I don't cry about the holocaust. That happened to the Old Jew because he was weak, bookish, and inbred. The New Jew is strong, active, and breeds with our former diaspora as a healthy nation. Read Herzl's views on the Jews, and you might actually understand Aliyah. We were a nation that was sick, and the Holocaust, while tragic, seperated the Wheat from the Chaff tempering us as a nation. If you people had gone through this too, you'd understand what changed from Weasly Chabadniks to make them strong farmers that say "Never Again"