YouTube Refuses To Address Pedo Problem

There isnt a single news article on this. Lets get #PedoTube trending on twitter. This could do damage.

>VIDEO EXPLANATION
youtu.be/rLfscpNS_f8
youtu.be/-2AUplJtioY

>TARGETED SEARCHES
youtube.com/results?sp=CAMSBggCEAFAAQ%3D%3D&search_query=bored -cam -children -church -cod -duos -fortnite -game -gamer -games -gaming -god -gta -http -https -jesus -kids -minecraft -news -ops -overwatch -play -player -playing -ps4 -psn -radio -roblox -solo -squad -tv -win -wins

youtube.com/results?sp=CAMSBggCEAFAAQ%3D%3D&search_query=come -cam -children -church -cod -duos -fortnite -game -gamer -games -gaming -god -gta -http -https -jesus -kids -minecraft -news -ops -overwatch -play -player -playing -ps4 -psn -radio -roblox -solo -squad -tv -win -wins

youtube.com/results?sp=CAMSBggCEAFAAQ%3D%3D&search_query=hey -cam -children -church -cod -duos -fortnite -game -gamer -games -gaming -god -gta -http -vlogs -https -jesus -kids -minecraft -news -ops -overwatch -play -player -playing -ps4 -psn -radio -roblox -solo -squad -tv -win -wins

youtube.com/results?sp=CAMSBggCEAFAAQ%3D%3D&search_query=hi -cam -children -church -cod -duos -fortnite -game -gamer -games -gaming -gb -god -gta -http -https -jesus -kids -minecraft -news -ops -overwatch -play -player -playing -ps4 -psn -radio -roblox -solo -squad -tv -win -wins

youtube.com/results?sp=CAMSBggCEAFAAQ%3D%3D&search_query=join -cam -children -church -cod -duos -fortnite -game -gamer -games -gaming -god -gta -http -https -jesus -kids -minecraft -news -ops -overwatch -play -player -ps4 -psn -radio -roblox -solo -squad -tv -win -wins

youtube.com/results?sp=CAMSBggCEAFAAQ%3D%3D&search_query=slime -cam -children -church -cod -duos -fortnite -game -gamer -games -gaming -god -gta -http -https -jesus -kids -minecraft -news -ops -overwatch -play -player -ps4 -psn -radio -roblox -solo -squad -tv -win -wins

Attached: 1539238586402.jpg (1068x720, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLfscpNS_f8
youtu.be/-2AUplJtioY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189893042/
youtube.com/watch?v=bbj1ItodYbU
youtu.be/Cm4exyef0MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you need a reason to get mad, its mostly niggers using white kids.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-132922_YouTube.jpg (1080x1023, 165K)

Attached: i-aint-clicking-that-shit-nigga.jpg (250x250, 35K)

I came to this conclusion when every other request was to twerk.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-132312_YouTube.jpg (1080x1016, 174K)

Can you give me a quick rundown, please?

>Greenhouse gas turned the world into a sauna,
>The trauma of mortars,
>Martyrs,
>Slaughters,
>Of partners,
>Mourners,
>Fathers and daughters,
>They chased us,
>Caught us,
>Numbered us to sort us,
>Raped us,
>Scorned us,
>To break us
>(((they))) bought us,
>What happened to the cubs?
>(((they))) fed em to the wolves,
>Set a trial for the pedophiles,
>(((they))) let em in the schools,
>Set 'em on the students,
>Turned em on the kids,
>And everyone responsible should burn for what they did,
>And if (((they))) try to deny then an eye for an eye,
>The government and church on which we try to rely,
>Both rob us till it hurts chasing lie after lie,
>Generation X and generation Y,
>And the generation NEXT will degenerate and DIE,
>Would we look them in the eye,
>Could we look back?
>Cause when we look back at what we have done,
>Can you believe what we have become?

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (500x497, 85K)

Thats cool, but we have pedoniggers to lynch.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-040002_YouTube.jpg (1080x1092, 238K)

>Set 'em on the students,
>Turned em on the kids,
>And everyone responsible should burn for what they did,
>And if (((they))) try to deny then an eye for an eye,

To the uninitiated, if you see [message retracted], you got a pedo to report. Good luck to all who wants to monitor these streams.

Attached: 1539879688446.jpg (1080x1025, 196K)

I have been monitoring them and reporting suspects tot the FBI for months, i advise everyone does the same thing

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO FALL FOR JEWISH TRICKS YOU STUPID FAGGOT? YES, YOU, READING THIS NOW. THIS THREAD HAS NO SUBSTANCE, YOU CAN SMELL THE BAIT A MILE AWAY

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

Sage and hide
Do not reply

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

Attached: Your in a slide thread dummy.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Hello Rabbi, enjoy your ban for announcing a sage.

Attached: top hat.png (600x1078, 485K)

Yeah no, fuck off. I'm not interested in US midterm thread #16841168486.

Attached: 1530724985558.jpg (521x364, 27K)

Thx sweetheart

Attached: 1536452779098.jpg (831x1172, 520K)

By the way, I've noticed to evade YouTube mods they ask girls to change stream name to obscure shit. Be aware of these strategy monkeys. Emojis are literally unsearchable on youtube when you filter to livestreams. So you're either subbed to the girl to get notification of that new stream or you'll never even know. Not saying you should subscribe to every kid, just any who are approached by pedos like the ones I'm about to post.

Attached: 1539811876219.jpg (1080x322, 101K)

Attached: 1539811507755.jpg (1080x359, 127K)

Attached: 1539811373425.jpg (1080x197, 75K)

Wouldn't twatter just censor the Hashtag.

it is common courtesy to lurk for 2 years before posting.

Attached: rule 7.jpg (320x71, 18K)

I think you guys get the point. So good luck to any who want to ruin pedo's fun. If anyone's wondering my take on a solution, how about age-restricted livestreaming? I don't know, but this shit has gone on long enough.

I wouldn't put it past jews to censor even their own mother, so let's have a few hashtags on backup.

Attached: 1541520626022.jpg (700x1000, 229K)

I'm not brave enough to subscribe to them to lurk and report the pedos, because fuck, what if I'm accused of being the pedo when I do that?
Pretty concrete "evidence" to convince a jury, there.

All in the OP my dude

>VIDEO EXPLANATION
youtu.be/rLfscpNS_f8
youtu.be/-2AUplJtioY

Attached: 1539844836717.jpg (845x1200, 179K)

bump for literal justice

So is there any actual proof or is it another case of Jow Forums schizos chimping out?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

Bump for assblasted NATO and Russia Eurosceptic cucks

Attached: 1541303779768.jpg (530x305, 21K)

We had a thread hit fucking bump limit just exposing the hundred pedos JewTube refuse to ban.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189893042/

Ok this looks like a legit youtube moderation problem, at first I thought this is just the usual pizzagate retardation

Attached: 422107a5.jpg (240x193, 6K)

>the fucking wop that got doxxed
It was a good thread

Bump. Not letting pedos enjoy one more day of this

Pedophiles don’t scrutinize other pedophiles for anything unless they want to get thrown in jail from out of nowhere and for time too

It’s why the phenomenon is built to fail, they won’t rat on them for ANYTHING, they will not even chastise each other unless it’s an upper addressing a lower, ergo the recklessness of the uppers eventually catches up to them and the network pops I.e wiener and his Twitter sext

just letting the lurker from here trying to get girls to strip/do twists know that I've reported him and hope he enjoys getting banned

Attached: pedo detected.jpg (878x626, 66K)

>Khazar Milkers

What's this stream called?

how about you slide yourself into an oven

You mean 'Aryan?

Pol is obsessed with pedophilia

>t. Pedophile

bump

>conveniently ignoring the thousands of children's mind control videos that are designed to turn children into obedient sex slaves for the rest of their lives
>what is finger family nursery rhymes

it's surely just the FBI trapping horny men with young actors

Dude, you absolutely make no fucking sense in any of your posts. the shilling is disgusting. The social stench of leftism is unbelievable. Get roped, you retarded faggot, it will spare you from a far worse fate if you keep breathing air and hope to see what future will look like.

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

bump

Ped moderator that seems familiar

how do you browse the live channels then?

By clicking the OP links. Dropping in on the streams for a sec and getting the hell out of there after reporting

teste

I figured it I think. you just use a search term then click live in the filter options.

Preparing the children for the international mass sacrifice event chopping heads off billions for Ba'al/Satan before the world ends.

Pedophiles go to considerable lengths to deflect suspicion. This is an "investigation" into children twerking on youtube. There's no chance that would convince a jury but 4channers are not exactly the brightest bunch.

this is true. youtube is facilitating pedo access to children. They proposition the kids (yes literally kids) in their chat. but youtube allows them to retract their chat posts so nobody sees "hey show your pussy" type posts thats all over their live chat.

the girls of course have no idea whats going on their just happy to finally get someone on their live. most reject it, but some are happy to be considered attractive, not realizing theyre likely being recorded and that the only people joining their live are pedos

this goes on on a daily basis. its literally molestation at the speed of light

>search_query=slime

Attached: SLIME-GATE.jpg (1915x1770, 510K)

Roblox is the same.

>just twerking
You clearly haven't been to an emoji stream

Vidlii is where its at homies

This is literally every streaming service in existence, not just YouTube. Parents who let their kids use phones and the internet unsupervised are naive as hell.

bump

bump

This. It's a parenting issue, not an issue with YouTube. YouTube was never intended to be a child friendly platform, it is a video sharing site. They even tried to get kids away from the main platform with YouTube Kids (although we know how that went). No one below the age of around 16 should be making video content on the internet or livestreaming, and it is the fault of parents for being idle and letting their kids do whatever they want.

The internet in general is not suitable for kids, and it was never designed to be.

FUCK i know we're hunting pedos right now but this big titty mom is showing her fat tits come fap with us

youtube.com/watch?v=bbj1ItodYbU

Youtube are pedos.
/thread.

Stop spamming this hillshit I'd you aren't going to post any fucking links. Nobody cares about stupid fucking chat screenshots. Why they fuck would you post screenshots? Holy fuck.
>girls camwhoring of their own volition by themselves?
>this is EXPLOITATION
>evil MEN are forcing them to do this
You moralfags are the worst.

t. pedo

Yeah, and? You're a retarded newfag whi needs to fuck off. This isnt plebbit
youtu.be/Cm4exyef0MY
See, ain't hard to post a link. Goddammot, OP, stop making camwhore threads without sharing links.

>Stop spamming this hillshit if you aren't going to post any fucking links.
I hate you already for being a pedo faggot but I hate you even more for being blind.

Yeah and I'm going shit on your grave.
God bless you.

Where did he link to these camwhores? He didn't, he never fucking does, just posts fucking chat screenshot. And spans this shit every day as if any cares about his stupid screebshots.
>well just search it yourself
If you make a thread about camwhores its expected you'll provide links to the camwhores and not expect people to find them.

Stop cockblocking. It's bad.

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.19M)

And liberals wonder why the right dosen't trust the media cartels.

Even reddit is finding the balls to call them out on their filth.

Attached: 1541220965902.gif (500x282, 1.96M)

He literally linked the streams in the OP you blind ass child-fucking FAGGOT

>roasties roasting
>der ewige white knight sees this
>somehow an arbitrary number determines whether or not it's okay for roasties to roast or not

What color is your dick and why is it the color of diarrhea

EVERYONE FORGET THE PEDOS FOR A SINGLE MINUTE AND GET THIS FAT COW TO FLASH HER MILKERS

Based pedos.

Nevermind, she's a fat prude.

NEVERMIND SHE JUST SHOWED A NIPPLE

It's not molestation.

Big? That's just pure fat. -120 lbs and she'd be normal looking

Fucking user asking kids if they support 1 world government run by bankers...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Daily reminder there's an assmad pedo /b/ janitor that deletes all threads talking about ending his pastime of browsing kid streams. For proof I'll keep the thread bumped every 10 minutes

Attached: 1399537087332.png (644x644, 18K)

do you have a non- discord way of contacting ? I know of another site , much smaller but there is also an overlap of children watching cartoons and pedos masturbating on the same place But It dont want to derail this thread

should probably get more caps and make on myself one day

is it the same guy that starts sperging about this youtube pedro hunt being a reddit thing ? he just spams go back ,acts like a jew when people post bad things about Israel kek

>Not realizing all the mods are pedos.

Reddit is full of pedos dude they are unironically worse than Jow Forums I bet.

Do reminder that little girls can upload vids of themselves twerking or nude. Then what are we going to do? Arrest them too?