What are some NON-emotional arguments against abortion?

Attached: 54F013B3-85D3-46A9-B70E-EA8265034731.jpg (1024x428, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chf5GFSukxM)
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k)
youtube.com/watch?v=r5Af8vIym2o)
youtube.com/watch?v=5THDmys8z30)
youtube.com/watch?v=lRDnVSMr5j0)
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa66mcXdxYg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/What
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At what point does it become a human?
>Day 1 at cells?
>Day 28 at the first heart beat?
>Day of delivery when it is removed from its mother?

>Pick your point
>When it becomes human why does anyone get to decide if it lives or dies?

Corporations may push for more than necessary abortions just for cheaper stem cell harvesting, much like the foreskin market.

It's horrible for mother's health. Medical reasons are non-emotional, I guess.

There is none. It's eugenics and stem cell research combined. It's absolutely based.

What are some non-emotional arguments against murder?

it promotes the concept that sex is for pleasure which leads to more sex out of wedlock
more sex out of wedlock means more chances for condoms to fail and more chances for 'accidental' pregnancy
more accidental pregnancy, even with legal abortion, raises the amount of children without fathers who grow up to be criminals or absentee fathers
more and more single mothers also burdens the welfare system which takes away capital from potential investors and creators of job opportunities
this reduction in capital flow prevents both men and women from working, which prevents women from considering men as providers for the children because the men can't find jobs
these women vote in more welfare.
over time the problems compound and inflame themselves until society fails.

VALUE LIFE
VALUE SEX
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS

human life is easy to create and not all humans have equal capabilities
those who can not provide for themselves are a drain on society and will vote for the system to protect and care for them.

Same problems as

*murder of undesirables

>What are some NON-emotional arguments against killing kids?

It should not happen, period. If science can send probes to asterioids, then we should be able to prevent any unwanted pregnancies.
The pill is quite chemical complex way to do that, all the other contraceptions are equally annoying, or have severe side effects.
For that, science has one option left: move the fertilized egg to some other woman.
The question is, who would like to preggo themselves with some unknown quality egg and raise that child? But that is for the religious to solve.

It's antinatalist and the people who promote it are a death cult. It is antithetical to nature. No other animal provided with abundant resources murders their young enmasse

Sex is for pleasure.
You sound like the people who thought, that the first trains that where faster than a horse, would harm humans with their "insane" speed of 20 miles per hour.
Just let science fix the "getting preggo" problem once and for all, and then sex is just for fun if you don't drop a pill to get pregnant.

Abortion leads to the destruction of the family and to single mothers, which leads to poverty and crime.

Because women have access to abortion males that get them pregnant do not feel the obligation to care for the mother/child. The child is hers, she chose to have it, if she did not want it she should have had an abortion, I aint paying shit. I've heard blacks make those same arguments/explanations - guess which race has the most abortions.

This may not be an intended consequence, but it still is one.

Bitch, you know you only mean humans.
We're such special snowflakes that OBVIOUSLY our lives are to an animal's what the dollar is to the peso.

Also for late term abortions, I like the death by location argument.

Slicing the head off of a baby born prematurely with a pair of scissors is murder. Doing the exact same thing but in the womb is a perfectly legal medical procedure. This is true whether or not the mother wants to keep the baby.

I tried in vain to explain this to a pro choice ethical vegan.

Somebody post this meme which ends with "what race is it?". Sums up my thoughts on the topic.

Not true. There are lots of cubs and younglings left to their own from their disinterested parents. They might don't know how to terminate, but they know how to leave them in a box at the highway so to speak.

You're conveniently forgetting that the choice is ENTIRELY hers; men have zero say whatsoever one way or the other.
If that's the case then the choice whether or not to pay SHOULD be entirely ours.

Developing humans are still humans

Attached: DF9E9DF6-789B-4EF3-B86B-BEA9E0E4B478.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Decreased fertility later in life.
Increased rate of developing mood disorders.

Yeah all these shills ignored my first post that was like 10 seconds of rational thought but hey lets go back to calling out roasties (deserved) and saying DO ANYTHING LIBRETERAIN (whatever I get it)

There is none, we should just legalize all forms of murder.

Okay but unfortunately that + social media has led to the destruction of women and marriage. Since family is the bedrock of society we have a problem.

The law is there to protect the rights of the people. "People" refer to individuals who deserve rights. All humans are people as it is irrational to choose what humans do and don't deserve moral consideration. People have a right to not be killed. Abortion is killing another human. As such, the law should protect the unborn from being deliberately killed. That's the chain of logic.

Who is this semen demon?

The viability changes with advances in science. In 20 years, they will put even a early third trimester into an artifical womb. It will count as giving the kid up for adoption.

How does not raising a kid lead to poverty? And poverty has increased as abortion has decreased.

stop trying to save nigger babies you cuck

Yes, but you can't solve this by force. People have to revalue their body, then their community and then will get around to understand that the cock carussel is not the solution.
The problem is, that there are only few real role models. Most of the people I work with are divorced in their 40s and still go on random dates. Their kids learn nothing useful from them.

If you were aborted it is your life that ended.
It is murder no matter how you look at it.

You are mixing a highly dependend human with an undependent. You are just pushing the boundaries into scientifc, not moralic grounds.
If the "abortion" could just move the fertilized egg to another woman, then it would be on "your" side to provide someone who will do this.
Thats quite a slipperly slope you are on.

Genetically, life begins at conception. Consciousness and brain development (aka psychology, the Jewish science) are just pilpul around this simple, scientific fact. When God said to Moses, "Thou shall not kill", the jews spent centuries to find loopholes around God's law. Abortion is one such loophole. The common argument for pro-choice is that it helps reduce the nigger population, and this is certainly true. However, I remain pro-life because I've seen no evidence to suggest that niggers are people.

white abortion is horrible because it lowers white fertility rates. one white baby murdered is one too many. however abortion overall isn't bad because it mostly effects non whites. we'd be overrun in a tidal wave of shitskins if we didn't have it.

Reasonable expectation of survival outside the womb.
Generally about mid term.

Also govt doesn't get to decide morals.

If you remove emotion then what's a rational argument for not genociding Africa?

That would be at the core of my argument, maybe you misunderstood.

For every woman who has an abortion and does not raise a child, there is another that does not have the abortion and does have the child. Single parenthood is the strongest link to crime and generational poverty, and it links back around to abortion (contributing influence, not only cause).

You could argue as a counter that the real problem is not enough abortions if you like.

It's obviously retarded how the debate focuses so much on the mother. A baby is made from two people, a mother and a father. The baby belongs to the father just as much as it belongs to the mother. The fact it is growing in the mother's body doesn't change shit.
>"her body her choice"
No one would say that the child is the father's body. It's obv not the mother's body either, it is the child's body temporarily (9 months or so) inside of the mother's body. There is no specific point in time where a life begins, or ends, there is only an endless life cycle of births and deaths and births and deaths, kind of like in Hindu religion.

>The baby belongs to the father just as much as it belongs to the mother
not to jews.

If you need to argue with someone about it, you have already lost. It’s basic human instinct that it’s wrong.

You are literally against life. No need to argue anymore you stupid satanic shit

I know jews have that view but let's not discuss them in this thread

a white liberal isnt worth a fucking thing and id say a white liberal traitor is worse than a nigger baby

It's hard to not talk abortion without getting into emotion. First off, if you're debating a "clump of cells" abortion advocate, pull up images of sonograms at various stages.

If you're debating a "but what about..." advocate, bring up that most cases are not done for those reasons. (It's a simple statistic to look up)

If you're debating a "My body my choice" person, bring up that the unborn baby is not their body. once again, a simple yet hard-hitting bit of logic.

And for the "You're harming women/ but they'll just seek other alternatives" people, bring up the low rate of illegal abortions before Roe and the complications and adverse mental health effects that it has on women. (once again, a search will quickly bring you these results)

Finally, for all of these, it wouldn't be counted as you trying an "emotional argument" show them videos of how the procedures work. Two notable ones are "A silent scream" that shows a sonogram guided abortion (youtube.com/watch?v=chf5GFSukxM) and these (youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k) (youtube.com/watch?v=r5Af8vIym2o) (youtube.com/watch?v=5THDmys8z30) (youtube.com/watch?v=lRDnVSMr5j0)

Sometimes the most compelling arguments for the pro life side come from former abortionists.

A lot of truth to that statement. Explain what abortion is, without giving it a positive narrative. Just describe exactly what it is...to a child. Say a young girl of six or eight. Watch her reaction.

A white liberal is a victim of propaganda.
They are hurting themselves just as much if not more than you.
They will be the suicidal cat ladies at 35
They have the kids that look completely alien
They live in spiritually empty hell holes desperately seeking methods of escapism.

Depends on baby's Race.

Attached: Abortion_by_race.png (852x968, 1010K)

Thats a great opinion you have there, nigger. Unfortunately its no more valid than any other persons opinion.

If by non-emotional you mean other than "no one can truly and easily define when an embryo is a human and therefore they should be protected from being murdered" there isn't one. From a purely economic standpoint abortion is beneficial. I guess you could say banning abortion could help society by making people think more about their actions and stop some women from being such whores, fostering a society with less single males, less female whores, and more healthy relationships but there's no cure for stupidity or irresponsibility.

There literally isn't.

Most people that oppose abortion with ''it's murder!'' are completely fine with murder in other scenarios, such as wars.

how about pro life is literally anti white

Attached: 1538652781243.jpg (868x800, 161K)

No idea, but would smash their boipucci.

On Mars a single cell organism is "life"
Pro abortion people call a baby a clump of cells.
Check mate faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa66mcXdxYg

wtf i love abortion now

It's basic human instinct to rape women that reject you. Setting your instincts aside is the first step to civilization.
Six-year old children are not the guardians of morality, nor should they be. You could provoke a similar reaction by telling them they can't eat ice cream every day because it's unhealthy.

>trap
it's female, you can look at her instagram

Only argument you need: If a fetus isn't a child, why is killing a pregnant woman considered a double homicide?

Attached: 1522560028984.jpg (800x800, 269K)

I used to be against abortion then I learned that most aborted babies are black so now I'm okay with it. It's the only thing quelling white genocide

If women insist on owning their own bodies then they should also own the consequences of their mistakes.

Or perhaps they aren't able?

HIT OR MISS, I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS, HUH

...what's her Instagram name?

>When it becomes human why does anyone get to decide if it lives or dies?
How is this a non-emotional argument? You're basically saying you want more niggers, retards, and leftist trash because the thought of killing them hurts your feefees.

>non emotional
T. NPC

It also means that they people you are taking about breed less, so have a smaller population in the long run.

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

I second this point, there need not be morals in our based space Mega-Corps of the future.

White women who get abortions are typically trashy teenagers, feminists, trailer trash, or have babies with fucked up genetics, and are the sort of people who are polluting the white gene pool and shouldn't be reproducing.

>muh emotions make me human
Found the woman

Attached: femalebrains.jpg (1334x694, 283K)

what do Steve Jobs, Stephen Hawking, Stevie Wonder and basically all other prime movers and creative geniuses have in common? They ere all probably accidental or unplanned pregancies. If unplanned pregnancies are the source or creative genius in culture, what do abortion rate trends have to do with cultural degradation? What is the trend of abortion rates over time? Which political ideologies are pro abortion? What is the state of their culture? What will be the state of their culture over the next 20 years if the results of human development of creative genius generally begin to show by the early 20's (abortion rates of 20 years ago compared to today)?

It's just not up to us to know when life begins or ends...

Theres's dozens of reasons to have legal abortion, but we still don't know if it's murder or not, and the issue is tied closely with religion.

OK, you first NEET.

destroying your young and becoming an evolutionary dead end is a sub-optimal play.

I liked to argue against it until I learned its the only thing keeping the black population from sploding and that I have no confidence in this planet surviving should that population esplode. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I used to think not having the option will help people have self control but I'm not confident in us learning that so bring on the free abortions. Fuck if my passibly-eugenicist ass cares.

The real redpill is realizing the aborted babies got lucky

How is it an emotional argument? Its a logical one. Killing a baby is killing a person. I don't care about your edgy nazi larp bullshit, faggot, it's murder, simple as that. No emotions, it literally is murder. Cry about the blacks some more little dick

if whores know they can get rid of the kid anytime there is no incentive to not be a cock sleeve

morals are inherently emotional but murdering a defenseless human is generally considered to be a moral wrong

This. It's an industry that has to feed itself by promoting more abortions
They've effectively made women into cattle

I guess that's an emotional argument

It's not "your body". Once the sperm meets the egg, and all that shit starts, that becomes a seperate entity. You're not special, you're just the apartment building the baby's in.

Go ahead and kill your kid if you want, it doesn't bother me (unless it's mine), but don't pretend you're something special when you kill them. And don't try to pull the "i-it's just a clump of cells" shit to ease the burden of guilt you feel afterward. That weighs as it should. You know what you did.

Get pregnant in high school. Get pulled out of school. Never seen again. Homeschool and have baby. Grounded for life. Other girls get message. Don't be a slut

Biologically speaking the embryo is human and alive starting conception. Therefore killing it is killing a human.

The Neural plaque and Neurons start developing at week 2/3. Cience is yet not able to determine how much conciousness those neurons give the embryo. Therefore killing a human being in ignorance is a mistake.

The heart starts beating at week 3 even if you disagree with the biological definition of life you cant disagree with the fact that beating heart = alive.

All this happens before the first month, which is when most women find out they are pregnant.

Not counting the ethical and moral implications of killing a living human being, arbitarily allowing the murder of certain human beings sets a bad precedent for the future, and who knows how far they will stretch the late in late term abortions if society keeps degrading like its right now.

>Reasonable expectation of survival outside the womb.
Also modern technology has meant that earlier and earlier premature birthed children are able to survive. You mean to tell me that a 30 week child was not a human in the 1900s but is now?
>Also govt doesn't get to decide morals.
Yes it does, while the government should have the smallest possible amount of moral enforcement it still should have one chiefly, the protection of human life from violence. On a purely practical level you can't have a functioning society that doesn't grantee this

What are some non-emotional arguments against using non-emotional arguments?

>Humans are clumps of cells
>Murder human = bad

>Embryo's are clumps of cells
>Muder embryo = ...

IMO
Abortion is something that can not be provented similiar to guns, if someone does jot want the child they will go to any length to remove it from their body.

I also believe that once the brain of a human forms (regardless to its development process) it is able to percieve and thus merrits personhood. This happens at the end of week 8 of a pregnancy.

So if abortion must exist it should only be allowed during this time. Any abortion preformed after week 8 should be concisered murder as the brain is the only part of our body that actually defines a person (meaning people who do not have limbs, specific organs or mental imparement are still concisidered people so long as a brain that can send and recieve information exists)

>abortion should be allowed because it cant be prevented

Rapes, murder, thievery and all others crimes cant be prevented either, should they be allowed too??

>Any abortion preformed after week 8 should be concisered murder as the brain...

The brain starts developing at day 16 and finishes developing into the early 20s of a persons life.

How come Jow Forums loves men dressed as girls so much?

The same as any other crime.
It's a net loss

Why throw away a perfectly functional human?

>What are some NON-emotional arguments against abortion?
>1 post by this ID
You're a d&c shill.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/What are some NON-emotional arguments against abortion/

Attached: 1.png (1903x986, 357K)

The only logical positions on when meaningful human life start are at conception and after infancy at some point when sapience is achieved

Everything in between is meaningless as to notions of what a human being is as opposed to other forms of life

It promotes promiscuity and irresponsibility among women which leads to lower marriage and family production rates.

>We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness.
>life

The neural duct closes at week 7, by week 8 the brain is formed.
Good try tho.

The cant be prevented arguement is only there to give people a chance to do it without possibly cause 2 deaths. As backwoods abortions will often end in the mothers death as well shlomo. Its the same idea as imprisioning people who drank alchohol during proahbition they werent evil people. I dont believe every women who gets an abortion is evil either there are many factors that come into play for a decision like this. Please though explain my opnion to me more shlomo

Abortions in most cases damage the uterus enough that it can become an issue if the woman intends to carry children to term later in life.

When the egg and the sperm join, this is the beginning of a new human, with its one set of DNA which also includes hair colour, eye colour, skin tone, fingerprints, and a multitude of other individual characteristics. The baby is genetically different from the mother, having only half of the DNA coming from her, and half from the father, a distinct human being.

The Neural Plate and neural activity is fond in embryos starting day 16.

Just because its not a fully formed brain doesnt mean there arent functioning neurons in it.

If there are working neurons there is the potential for conciousness to be there, and science cant prove it either way as of now.

checked

Non-emotional? There is none. It's literally a "muh feels" and "muh beliefs" argument.